1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please appraise my domain names:Programer.org and Programers.org

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by onlinemerchant, Sep 11, 2013.

1. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well either way if he was causing shill bids or not, I assume you never bid more than you were willing to pay as far as how valuable the domain is to you.

If you paid more than it was worth to you, that's just silly.

digitalpoint, Sep 12, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and sarahk like this.
  2. shahjahan-the-warrior

shahjahan-the-warrior Member

Best Answers:
    Ditto :)

shahjahan-the-warrior, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ok, but valuation aside, what exactly was your game plan here? if your game plan was to build a site on these domains then just do it. Or was your plan only to resell it quickly, within days of buying it, at the same marketplace, in the hopes of getting more for it then the original seller?
    I mean, I dont go down and buy a brand new car, then try to sell it at the same car yard for more money to other customers, and building on this example, the seller has a better transaction history, better feedback and might be more likely to get genuine bids rather then a newcommer.

One thing that I will mention is that I have bid on many sites on flippa. when the site is relisted, I usually dont bother. If the site is relisted a month later suddenly owned by someone else, I think "whats wrong with it".... and i DONT touch it, and in nearly every case when a site is relisted, the final bidding is generally lower then the first bidding.

matt_62, Sep 12, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, averyz and sarahk like this.
  4. onlinemerchant

onlinemerchant Peon

Best Answers:
    I was either going to build a website on it or resell it later. When I learned that this website was used in the past in a questionable manner i tried to get rid of it but couldn't. I do not want to make a site on a domain that is damaged

onlinemerchant, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  5. shahjahan-the-warrior

shahjahan-the-warrior Member

Best Answers:
    Could you not figure this (that the website was questionable earlier) out before bidding/investing ? And now if you know about it, why are you trying to fool others putting it on flippa ?

shahjahan-the-warrior, Sep 12, 2013 IP
    iMarketing.ae and matt_62 like this.
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    umm ok. I am not sure if I agree with you or not. Lets say that you are right and that its the sellers fault, then explain this from your sales thread:
    so... explain that? Ok fine, you might claim its not your fault as you followed the sellers listing.
    however, what if the seller was just going on what he was told. visit:
    http://www.dnforum.com/f496/cumulative-net-programer-org-thread-510099.html

the domain was sold originally for under $100, however, the original listing has been deleted so there is no proof as to where the false information actually started from.

IMO, both buyers and sellers have the obligation to check everything. YES the seller should do a proper truthful listing, (and you are a seller in this case) as well buyers, (if they value their money) should do proper checks before handing over their hard earned cash.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    matt_62, Sep 12, 2013 IP
    iMarketing.ae likes this.
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If future buyers do their due diligence they should find this thread quite easily. Unfortunately by making statements like
    he has probably tainted these domains forever.

sarahk, Sep 12, 2013 IP
    averyz, ryan_uk and iMarketing.ae like this.
  8. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I cant like your thread sarah as that would ruin your perfect score ;)

Op, just take programers.me or programers.co or one of the other available TLDs and just get started on your site and perhaps just redirect your .org to your new site. the sooner you get started on your site, the sooner you can earn back.
    FYI, one of the things I like about namecheap, is you can have a name, use it, and list it in their marketplace for up to $1000, (its free to list) and you just list it and forget about it, and someone might see it and make you an offer. But to stop everything and focus on this mistake, (especially if you are paying flippa listing fees) is a bigger mistake then the one you have already made.

matt_62, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  9. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Better yet, get a domain that is spelled right... programmers.me/programmers.co, etc.

You know how annoying it would be to tell people, "Hey, my site is Digital Point dot com... but oh wait... don't go there, because it's spelled wrong. It's spelled D-I-G-I-T-L-P-O-I-N-T dot com. I just thought it would be cool to not have an 'A' in it. Hope you remember that and visit my site!"

digitalpoint, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  10. iMarketing.ae

iMarketing.ae Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very clear game you are trying to play here !!!

• You are playing innocent as you don't know what you bought .
    • Your threat started Asking for appraisal ... at the same time asking for offers !!!
    • after members evaluation ... you started playing that you got ripped off and you didn't know about it ...
    • you start trying to gain everyone emotions to your side that you was victim on Flippa by the seller ..
    • I don't know how you can ask the seller about the name of the bidders ! this is not professional at all .
    • have you tried to contact the seller ,before judging him as cheater or scammer ?
    • as per seller on Flippa has more than 28 listing with 100% positive review ...why we should believe your story !

I believe after you have failed on Flippa by re-listing it there ,than you came here on DP to fool everyone with your story !

Specially you have no previous record on DP !!!

iMarketing.ae, Sep 12, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol...not the only one playing innocent is he?...The seller on Flippa (dxbart) has the exact same avatar that you had here before this thread went up,
    mm.png
    why did you change it?...why do you not want anyone to know the seller is you??
    Strangely there's also a user here called "dxbart", that wouldn't be you with a duplicate account would it...?

malky66, Sep 13, 2013 IP
    averyz, tattoos, ryan_uk and 2 others like this.
  12. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    Yes I am the seller Mr. Detective !
    • do you think i am scared to hide myself ?
    • no,definitely you are wrong than ...
    • actually I was trying to point the buyer in indirect way that he made bad choice by treating his mistake in this way ...
    • he could contact me ,he has my Skype & my email and all my details !!!
    • why he is trying to destroy my reputation in unprofessional way ?
    • I have bought more than 70 premium domains from secondary market ... do you think I made fortune from all of them ?
    • if you want to to do business than put in mind there is loose and winning ! if u cannot take it in this way than u better leave this business ..
    • after one month from buying the domains,and after he failed to resell them as per his expectation
    • do u think if the buyer dispute the Paypal payment without contacting me in this way is professional ?
    • see below what he wrote Paypal ...
    I didn't promise you anything from the above ! why you are lying ???
    in my listing I said :

Archived Since 2001 - 13 Years Old

However before you bid you should ask me anything if you have any doubt ! but you told me after you purchased it that you was lucky that you won the domains because you have been hunting them for while ...to use them for your projects because you supposed to be programer and you want to have the domain programer :) however I am really sorry that you won my auction because if you come again across my listing I will never accept your bids or anyone as your level !

please grow up and learn the basic of doing business ! valuate , evaluate ,make your estimation & calculation etc.... and than bid with brave heart or otherwise leave this business not for you !

Well you are saying that you are new to this domain !!! but you told me different things ... that you are very well known established member on Ebay ! and u have a lots of experience .... while you was trying to give some lessons and tips how to use Paypal .

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    iMarketing.ae, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  13. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    well... this is where things get weird... if he HAD sold the domains on flippa (on his listing that failed), it would be his customer creating threads like this, and doing chargebacks.

OP. You should see some of the mistakes I have made, yours is chump change compared to mine. the facts are:
    1. you were very happy to pay that price to start off with, noone forced you to be the highest bidder.
    2. you were very happy to try to resell them to others with the same description as the person you brought it from
    3. you had ample time to evaluate your purchase before bidding.
    4. you only opened a dispute after you failed to sell these quickly at a profit.

so yes you made a mistake, and you need to admit it, and accept the consequences, not chargeback. And just think, if you had onsold them to someone else... do you think a chargeback to you a month later would be fair?

matt_62, Sep 13, 2013 IP
    iMarketing.ae likes this.
  14. onlinemerchant

onlinemerchant Peon

Best Answers:
    The seller also lied about how much he paid for the domains. He claimed the domains cost him $1800. One of the other forum members found that he instead paid less than $100. This seller also still has not denied the fact that he was engaging in shill bidding. If he can prove otherwise, I'll gladly drop my case.

onlinemerchant, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  15. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    We never spoke or you asked me anything before you won the auction anyways You have no rights to ask me how much I purchased it ! even I purchased in 5$ it's not your problem ,and you cannot ask me who's the bidders NAMES which they were bidding on my listing ... u have no rights about that as well !

What case you want to drop MR. do you think yourself in the Court ?

please grow up and be professional and fair ...

BTW- Why you blocked me from your Skype ?

why you didn't contact me by email at least before you create this scandals ?

Shame on you ,I can say !

iMarketing.ae, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  16. onlinemerchant

onlinemerchant Peon

Best Answers:
    That is completely untrue. We did discuss how much you paid for it and you told me you paid $1800 for it. I was referring to the paypal case.

onlinemerchant, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  17. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    Listen , We've never spoke before when the auction was active ,while you're in bidding war ..until you won the auction!
    you need to understand that even I bought the domain 10$ there is no rules to not allow me sell it for 1000's ,there are a lots of domainers do that !

you cannot tell someone ..hey : you bought your domain for 150$ you cannot sell it on flippa for 5000$ !!!!!!!

Kindly please , I WITNESS every member on DP about me & him !

if I really Spammed him than really I must return the payment to him !

and if the members says that you are wrong ! than please remove your disputed payment from Paypal and be fair man !

Please everyone be fair with your judgment ,because I will do what ever you say guys because my reputation worth more a lot than 1000$'s . Thanks

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    iMarketing.ae, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  18. onlinemerchant

onlinemerchant Peon

Best Answers:
    You are missing one of the key reasons why I'm pissed. You completely and directly, without any doubt, lied to my face about the value of the domain names. Admittedly, I probably should have spoke to you first and for that I apologize, however it doesn't change the fact that you lied to me. There is no questioning that fact. It is absolute and without any doubts. I would be happy to show our skype conversation to anyone who wants proof. You keep trying to glance over the fact that you lied to me when that's really one of the core issues of this dispute. I won't drop the dispute based off of what other people say given that they don't know the whole story. Only you and me know that. We can talk about ways to resolve this so that the situation doesn't get any worse. I admit, it was my mistake to not talk to you first, and I apologize for that.

onlinemerchant, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  19. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    Listen again my dear .

Why you don't answer my points to you ,every-time I write comment than you answer different direction ...
    you said that you are trader and you do sell & buy domains specially on Ebay ...

my question to you ! please answer it this time ...

do you have rights to judge me about my domain cost & how much I was selling it on Flippa ?
    do you have rights to say that I scammed you ? where was your experience ?

Now about your question for me that I lied to you ... well let me break down to you here..
    1. I really respect myself and I don't like word lie ...
    2. I am honest man ! you like it or not .
    3. Maybe I told you something on Skye about the price cost in total (domains+flippa listing + feature ads )
    4. I had 2 time listing for two weeks everyday feature listing 50$ cost + listing 29$ x2 + 2 domains ...
    5. Finally ,I don't eat money from innocent people !
    6. if, you prove that innocent and I lied to you or I really scammed you ...Than I will return your money to you .
    Thanks

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    iMarketing.ae, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  20. onlinemerchant

onlinemerchant Peon

Best Answers:
    6. Please refund my money. If you do so I will recant everything that I said in the past and will delete all my comments in this post.

onlinemerchant, Sep 17, 2013 IP