1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Health Article Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by costea, Sep 4, 2013.

Need a Copywriter for regular health blogging.

2/3 per week of around 600 words for $5 per one. I will help with the content and research. After a month if we are happy and we work well together, we will increase your fee.
    Need to edit, do the on page SEO, insert at least 1 picture per article
    Good researcher
    Good quality articles, original content
    Previous experience in health copywriting, please include links of content you've written in PM.
    Looking for long term relationship and need reliable writer.

costea, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  2. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Marian, If you are Costea's partner, release my payment asap as you must be having access to your Paypal. I have sent my invoice twice. If it wont be release soon, I will treat it as a fraud and report it. I came to this opinion as I found you in conversation (being Costea) with my other Gtalk ID. Costea is online at all of his IMs and only not responding me. This is worst.

ssaxena07, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  3. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This right here is why I refuse to work with these people. They never offer upfront payment and it's the cheapest clients that do things like this far too often.

I don't know if this side of the story is true but in my experience from the days I used to write for horrible rates like this, this happened far too often.

coreygeer, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  4. ssaxena07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not the only one who is burnt of Costea, I just received another PM from a member " Vita-admin " quoting the same experience with him for some 10 Articles and then disappeared. .

ssaxena07, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  5. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's sad and unfortunate that things like this happen to struggling writers who took these jobs out of pure desperation. This is why I try to pop in to every thread and warn other writers that they can do better and they don't have to do jobs for people like this. I'm not saying this really happened but it does in fact happen far too often.

A cheap client will take work done and disappear, months later wondering why it didn't boost their site's rankings. Yet advice from some of the more veteran members of the forum here seems to go unnoticed by these same clients because they usually know better or they simply could care less.

coreygeer, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  6. ssaxena07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This man is full time fraud.. Still no replies and popping up online over each of IMs like Skype, Gtalk and Wassapp..

ssaxena07, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  7. Rajendra Agrawal

Rajendra Agrawal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    costea got banned?

Rajendra Agrawal, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure what happened. I have never done business with him, but what I do know is that he has a flair/talent for writing, and knows how to promote himself very well.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  9. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you think like that because may be you have not shared even a single piece of dialogue with him, either on any IMs or via mail. He can barely type english and makes uncountable spell errors which i never personally pointed, what he does greatly is present himself as a native writer and ask for the same in response paying not even a dime! i got my 9 to 10 articles stolen by that very person you are admiring, ain't got any issue with that since i cannot help it to recover. however, what surprises me or at the same time makes me mad is people without prior knowledge of knowing or people having no business with him coming here and mentioning him of having talent. Stop promoting cheaters and fraud personalities here, because of these people dp's reputation may hurt and good writers are loosing faith. People should get lost somewhere if they are not able to stick to their words. banning him seems inevitable, somewhat justice got delivered finally.

what a foolish and deceiving self, the job you seeing above was told to me long back when i started to work for him on other technical stuff. Above you see $5/600 words, that fellow made me an offer of $1/250 words and said if you write 10 such articles a day then by month you will be making 300$... lol..obviously i had to reject. Moreover, we agreed on $4 initially per article and he promised that for two weeks he would pay 1.5$/250 words and later on after 2 weeks he would increment it, after one week i reminded him, "bro by the end of one more week i would charge 4$ as agreed", he says man! thats too much :X i can give you 2 - 2.5$... so it made me mad!! and i asked him to pay for whatever i had already written. He says wait for one more week and i will pay you with 1.5$ as agreed and pooofff!! he got disappeared! at the end of dispute and not in the beginning, he mentions that i will pay 1.5$ for one article, ""I don't care even if you write 1000 words"" pay scale will be same.

He is writing above $5/600 words ... lol... i can assure you that such deceiving, cheap and retarded fellow aint even got a single dime to pay you all who are admiring his fake skills and clumsy character. I didn't came here earlier since i already saw that people got to know his real self right after he made this thread, i came here now so that people should not admire him anymore. If you still do, there will be more fraudulent clients emerging here and try to cheat hardworking people like us. Personally i don't like to bark along for petty things like that retard did with me, but imparting wisdom is equally important (Sorry mods for over use of few words, i wont do it again but still if you think i should be infracted! i got no guilt feeling as i have tried my best to control my language. this is the best i can go)

you think like that because may be you have not shared even a single piece of dialogue with him, either on any IMs or via mail. He can barely type english and makes uncountable spell errors which i never personally pointed, what he does greatly is present himself as a native writer and ask for the same in response paying not even a dime! i got my 9 to 10 articles stolen by that very person you are admiring, ain't got any issue with that since i cannot help it to recover. however, what surprises me or at the same time makes me mad is people without prior knowledge of knowing or people having no business with him coming here and mentioning him of having talent. Stop promoting cheaters and fraud personalities here, because of these people dp's reputation may hurt and good writers are loosing faith. People should not promise if they are not able to stick with their words. banning him seems inevitable, somewhat justice got delivered finally.

The job you seeing above was told to me long back when i started to work for him on other technical stuff. Above you see $5/600 words, that fellow made me an offer of $1/250 words and said if you write 10 such articles a day then by month you will be making 300$... lol..obviously i had to reject. Moreover, we agreed on $4 initially per article and he promised that for two weeks he would pay 1.5$/250 words and later on after 2 weeks he would increment it, after one week i reminded him, "bro by the end of one more week i would charge 4$ as agreed", he says man! thats too much :X i can give you 2 - 2.5$... so it made me mad!! and i asked him to pay for whatever i had already written. He says wait for one more week and i will pay you with 1.5$ as agreed and pooofff!! he got disappeared! at the end of dispute and not in the beginning, he mentions that i will pay 1.5$ for one article, ""I don't care even if you write 1000 words"" pay scale will be same.

He is writing above $5/600 words ... lol... i can assure you that he aint even got a single dime to pay you all who are admiring his fake skills and clumsy character. I didn't came here earlier since i already saw that people got to know his real self right after he made this thread, i came here now so that people should not admire him anymore. If you still do, there will be more fraudulent clients emerging here and try to cheat hardworking people like us. Personally i don't like to cry for petty things like what he did with me, but imparting wisdom is equally important.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    vita-admin, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  10. ssaxena07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Completely agree with you buddy (Vita-Admin).. He is nothing less but a fraud. He knows that I am from a different country and hence didn't even failed to stay in contact on cell phone via calls /wassapp just to grab the belief.. Hard Luck!.. I lost funds for almost 40+ posts on a blog "Stateschronicle". There is no reply from the admins of that website as well after taking my contact info once I intimated them about the ill-activity of Costea. This $100 wont make me poor but matters big for some writers.. I just hope people would get aware of him and won't get cheated at this or any other platform. For anybody who wishes to have information about him like cell number , paypal id, I am open. Just PM me.

ssaxena07, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  11. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    next time make sure you confirm everything before working for anyone. you should not supply quantity before confirming whether they are paying or not. No wonder thieves are everywhere, its really disappointing to see your 40 post got stolen.

vita-admin, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  12. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does the username costea actually represent a real person or was the name used to represent multiple people like a writing team?

TextServices, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  13. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for late replies. Costea represents a real person and not group of people who are providing writing service. I am not sure whether this is his real name or not but he is working for people and has no setup of his own, he steals content from writers and sells it to other clients. so far the firm where he made me to work and the firm where previous writer worked doesn't belong to him. he is just a mere writer who is working for them by stealing other's work.

vita-admin, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  14. ssaxena07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I respect your words, but I wish to inform you that the discussion here is suggesting what Costea did. It is probably possible you might even don't like my writing skills, but what I experienced is Costea appreciated my writing skills 100 times while he was making a theft. I still have my 40 posts published on that portal for which Costea was making a cheap outsourcing deed. I accepted the deal since I was in need of bucks, and I guess, anybody who is in need will definitely take the job offered irrespective of the cost issue.
    Costea is a full time thief and this is the message vita-admin wishes to deliver. It hardly matter if Vita-admin is a good writer or not, here the point is he is cheated.

I request you all senior respected members to discourage such malpractices with your replies and support the one who has faced such bad experiences.

PS: apologies if I hurt any body personally, and you find me uselessly jumping into the conversation, but the one who is burnt of Costea can't accept his appreciation.

ssaxena07, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  15. Vlasic

Vlasic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, he got banned. He registers a new account with DP, or buys one with high reputation to continue doing the same old thing. I am sure he has several accounts anyway.
    As long as writers agree to work on dehumanizing conditions, scammers will thrive. You walk in circles with no exit other than rejecting such offers.
    I suggest we make a sticky post in Content Creation or Copywriting Forum, a reminder for writers to request upfront payments and general security (and professionalism) guidelines.

Vlasic, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I gave my opinion in post #8 and @vita-admin went berserk in post #9 and went after me. He has used disgusting language and has behaved like a child. And yes he writes like an uneducated buffoon. All he has succeeded in doing is to show the members on DP that he cannot write. I suspect after this thread he will not receive any new work from the members here.
    As to the subject of @costea, I don't allow anyone to make up my mind for me. I judge the members here on how they interact with me personally. For me @vita-admin has no credibility and I don't believe a single word he says. So I for one will give @costea the benefit of the doubt.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  17. ssaxena07

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I highly appreciate your view on this issue. Such fraudulent activities are pretty common on many freelance bidding sites and to cope with them, its necessary to bring some strict guidelines that can avoid such scams. Its further necessary for writers to adhere to such rules and sticky posts which they hardly sometimes suppose to read.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    ssaxena07, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  18. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On the flip side, buyers are not going to be too comfortable in paying a writer full payment upfront. (Especially if the buyer has never worked with the writer before.) The buyer could easily get scammed by the writer. If we, us writers, don't trust the buyers and ask for payment upfront, how can we expect the buyers to trust us that we will deliver the work as promised? Yes. Some buyers will pay upfront. However, writers are going to lose out on a lot of work in the meantime.

Alternatives to upfront payment in full:

01. Writer completes the work. Writer then captures an image of completed work. Writer can watermark the image. Writer password protects the file. Buyer is given proof that the work has been completed. After buyer issues full payment for the work, the writer issues the password to unlock the file. If the buyer does not issue full payment, the writer retains all rights to the completed work and can do with it as he/she sees fit.

02. Project and payment is divided in half or thirds. For example, the writer is contracted to write 6 articles. The buyer pays for 3 articles upfront (preferably) or agrees to pay when the 3 articles are completed. Writer delivers the 3 articles. The remaining 3 articles are not written until after the first 3 have been paid for. If the project was divided into thirds, it would be three series of 2 articles.

The risk needs to minimized on both sides. Writers can't expect to blindly trust buyers, producing work under the hope/promise that they will be paid. Buyers can't be expected to blindly trust a writer and pay them the full amount upfront and hope they get the work they paid for. There's con artists and scammers on both ends of the spectrum.

The situation changes slightly when writer and buyer have worked together in the past and the experience has been positive. Especially, long-term working relationships. There's also buyers and writers who come highly recommended, basically vouched for by a trusted source.

It's a judgment call. It's just asking for full payment upfront is the least attractive of the options when the writer and buyer have no previous work relationship, have not come recommended by a trusted source and are, for lack of better term, anonymous. Unknown to one another. Strangers.

TextServices, Sep 14, 2013 IP
    Vlasic likes this.
  19. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for in depth detailing and next time i would really act upon your password solution, i never had such ideas before. I also understand that its equally hard for buyers as well to trust writers, so they keep benchmarks and unless they are not reached they cannot pay. OP gave me period of two weeks and mentioned that payments are released weekly but he would like to pay 1.5$ as a start up for two weeks and later he would "Increment" it though deal was agreed in 4$. I thought its okay and its improper to brag for payments when work has not even started and he doesn't trust my skills, but at same time i was submitting him 3 articles/day so by weekend i asked him that how much increment he is looking forward after two weeks ? He says that we talk after two weeks and not now so i dug in and pleased him to answer my question. He afterwards mentions "my head is paining, we should discuss it later" I said we do it now as i am still lurking under shadows. Later on that evening we had discussions where he admitted that promised sum is really high enough and he would give me anything but not less than 2$. I said in plain words that we cannot work anymore so i would like to have payments for whatever i have written. He again came up with cheap scheme to write for one more week and then by the end of 2nd week he would release it all together, i denied as he mentioned initially that he would pay me weekly and now he wants to postpone that to one more week, furthermore, he was also bragging for articles within that extra period of 1 week so that he can steal more. I agreed to wait for a week more but supplied no articles and in the end no response, he vanished just like other cheap fuckers do.

I accept that promised rates may seem low to few, but at that time when i came here to check rates offered by writers I saw few post where writers agreed to take 4$/500 words so i thought i should go for that price. Initially for same advertising he did above he asked me write it in 1$/article (no matter how long it is) Can you people believe it? i rejected and said that i wont do your health project and would like to charge same 4$ and nothing less.

vita-admin, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  20. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Spoiltdiva he made me to write some core technical parts on google glass, I am a tech writer. Out of my 9-10 articles some 4 to 5 were based on real technical concepts which he made me to write because his partner was very happy with the content. Before you pin point on anyone you should see how much you know about yourself. Leave aside writing, but you can't even judge what right and wrong and therefore due to your lack of knowledge, even after many threads you still want to benefit that fraudster. You got no proofs, it says that you are just a notable member and nothing more and yea! you are very bad arguer too. Now from somewhere you got hold of one more notable member like you who is blaming me too. It can't be helped, i would really love to teach your blunt brains something but i am running out of time. I came here not because of my few articles got stolen, but unaware notable members like you supporting such character who is legally banned and everyone knows that he stole contents for his own use. I am not burnt of him at all, I just want to correct you so that people like Costea don't get any additional fan base of ignorant noteworthy members like you.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    vita-admin, Sep 15, 2013 IP