1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i got $820 to invest but need them back in 2 weeks!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by satyrion, Sep 6, 2013.

So i got 820USD to invest in something, but i need the money back on my bank account with profit in 2 weeks time.

Anyone have any cool ideas how i can make my $820 increase within 2 week time?

satyrion, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  2. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there was a risk free legal way to increase $$ quickly, everyone would be doing it.

topcoder, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In two weeks risk free.. Hmm, no such thing. Sorry man.

VukasinI, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  4. satyrion

satyrion Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah probably, than i will just let em sit on my account :=)

satyrion, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  5. drmd

drmd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Loan it to someone, give 10% interest rate but the money must be back in 2 weeks. You get 82 bucks profit.

drmd, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  6. target2020

target2020 Member

Best Answers:
    invest in stock or currency market take small t5rades with low risk,you can make money

target2020, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  7. Canadiangoldstien

Canadiangoldstien Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    may i suggest buying a ecurrency and reselling it with a % fee to your customers

Canadiangoldstien, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  8. DanMcMor

DanMcMor Peon

Best Answers:
    The most effective way of investing is buying traffic, you can even double your money in a given time.

DanMcMor, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  9. sal-conn8ct

sal-conn8ct Peon

Best Answers:
    Pm me some info, I might be able to assist :)

sal-conn8ct, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  10. AppyArry

AppyArry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Surprised with this thread. Sounds pretty good with a bit of confusion like if you can share your skills, people may assist you more better.

If you know something that you can do. For eg. Website designing. You can use your 850$ by advertising your skills and get some projects to earn from it. [Requires a hard work]

Second, you can invest in Stock Market if you are aware about the market fluctuations. You can earn some bucks from there based on your luck because there is no guaranteed return from stock market. You may even lose your investment.

Third is to give someone who is in need on interest. And get them back in 2 weeks with interest rate :)

Another one is to buy something whose price is going to be higher within the next 2 weeks. Buy it now and sell it after 2 weeks. (Again a risk with what to buy?)

So basically, short term money is not that easy to earn. You can even earn more with your skills. Expand more to so that people can help you better.

AppyArry, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  11. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try revenue sharing advertising sites. You buy adpacks and make usually 150% your investment back ina short time. Great way to make lots of money.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  12. mysteriox

mysteriox Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know or recommend some legal and secure site to make this kind of investment?

Thanks

mysteriox, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  13. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    2 weeks is ridiculous. Perhaps hang onto the money.

This is NOT risk free but you can try this. Check for discounts, coupons, or special offers in your local shops, like you might find a brand new coffee machine for 50% off or something. Check on ebay, and search for "completed listings" for things that you are familar with, and see whats selling, what models, and expected price tags.

Then before you buy it, list the item for sale. Some items on ebay sell for MORE then the shop price (people pay more for the convience) but you can price it at what you need to in order to sell. IF it sells, you then go shopping, buy it, drop in to the post office and pocket a 20%-50% on the cost of the goods.

You can do this for laptops, phones, but its best if you stick to things and products you are familiar with, and or would use yourself. (ie, dont go selling lipstick if you arent a chick)

its not risk free though, if you dont sell, you have listing costs, and fees. You also are at risk of chargebacks, and make sure you have insurance in case its lost or damaged in transit (insure it for REPLACEMENT COST not the actual cost to you)

But in a week, lets say you did 20-30 auctions, and only a few sell, then spending your money at the shops when you have made an actual sale on ebay, then you might be able to turn your $820 into $1000, or $1500.
    It would take 3-7 days for the auctions to run, around 3 days for people to pay you, and another 3 days to transfer funds from paypal to your bank, and thats your money back in 13 days.

matt_62, Sep 11, 2013 IP
    Corestratagems likes this.
  14. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can't expect any ROI just within 2 weeks.
    Therefore just put it in your bank account and take that very small interest.
    I think it is the safest way.

dumindushalika, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  15. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like Matt_62's reply because he gave specific actionable steps.

You can do it in 2 weeks time if you have the skillset prior to starting the 2-week clock. The one factor you're not considering is the amount of work hours it takes to make the return. Let's say I can show you how to double your money in 2 weeks and I could transfer the skillset to you immediately, but during the 2 weeks you discover that the number of hours to double your money in 2 weeks is going to be 40 hours per week, on top of your current work schedule. That comes out to about $10 per hour. Even if you were OK with $10 per hour it would require a lot of your time so it's not really scalable. So if you can't put in 40 hours that week your profit goes down. Don't get stuck trading time for money.

Instead of trying to make a quick profit, figure out how to make money over and over by doing the work once and then figure out how to systematize that process so you can hire out the work and scale it up. It's not easy money but once the system is in place, the amount you get paid per hour of your time goes up exponentially.

Corestratagems, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  16. Tathagata Mukherjee

Tathagata Mukherjee Active Member

Best Answers:
    The safest way to increase the money is putting the money in the bank and gain interest(small though) OR you can find a good partner who is expert in forex and make JV with him/her and take the profit after 2 weeks but in this case you need to find a reliable partner. You can check some forex sites and trader's PAMM account before investing on them. Good Luck mate.

Tathagata Mukherjee, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  17. ddm

ddm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    invest wisely in stocks and mutual funds, you will get some appreciation surely if market conditions are good.

ddm, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  18. Jasonteng1234

Jasonteng1234 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually if you have $820, you could invest on placing ads and sell high and popular affiliate product.

Second, buy some potential website and hire some professional to increase the traffic and increase the sale. I am sure that you have to hire someone which is trust and good at what they do.

Third, you can build some expensive product from cheap labor such as fiverr, freelancer or elance. And sell the quality product with affiliate.It will return it as soon as possible.

Actually the concept is be a middleman or creator,but all of the method is in great risk.

If you have no idea, just hire someone which have a lot of reputation in IM such as John Chow or other marketer to help you. They will definitely do it.

Hope these help.
    PS. All of the above is just my personal opinion.

From JS

Jasonteng1234, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  19. DaniaLLL

DaniaLLL Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there will be any legal way to get your 820$ back in 2 weeks

DaniaLLL, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  20. Jasonteng1234

Jasonteng1234 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    haha, do not invest on anything. Your $820 will be safe.

Jasonteng1234, Sep 14, 2013 IP