1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting Articles from Other websites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ayyaz, Sep 11, 2013.

Hello,
    I am running a blog. I wan to know if i take articles from other websites and post them on my website and add Source Link at the end then will it be fine or its still against the rules?

For example: I want to collect some Photoshop Tutorials in my website. I find a tutorial of pohotoshop and copy all content of that tutorial and paste it in my post and then i add the Source Link at the bottom.

Please guide me in this case.
    Waiting for the Best answers.
    Thanks

Ayyaz, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  2. irma zuhro

irma zuhro Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will give you the experience I've ever experienced:

I never copy and paste articles paypal and alertpay to fill the blog article that I have to give the source and I increased visitor. but it is not preferred by the owner astikel and I was asked to remove it.

the conclusion is:
    if the owner of the article did not make it justified.
    but if the author of the article asks you to delete the article then you have to remove it.

may help you

irma zuhro, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  3. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Ayyaz You can give the source link at bottom if only they allow. Better you can read the article from another website and try to make write in your own words that will help you. Hence you won't give any link to others. Your blog contains Unique content. Hope this may help you.

rogerbinny, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  4. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pulling articles from other sites can get you quick traffic initially but it won't last long. A Unique content is the best way to move on. I don't think you will find many people who will allow you to copy their articles in your site even if you put a source link. Try writing articles yourself. Read many articles,note the points and write on. Trust me it's not hard. You can also outsource your work in some freelancing sites.

xtragudboi, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't do this unless you want to get your website blacklisted for a duplicated content! Nobody (like Google also!) like finding the SAME content on a LOT of places... You can always change it, rewrite it in a good manner and then LINK back to this tutorial if you want! But do NOT use the same! :)

patco, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  6. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    It is better to rewrite the articles or make a video tutorial of that article. But if you still go with it and your site have loads of unique contents, I think that won't hurt your site. I like placing a "News" section of my site. I just copy and paste some paragraphs on that article to my website and I add my thoughts about it. Of course, I place a link to the original source. So far, my site is still doing great and no penalties.

j3thro, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  7. Trent Brownrigg

Trent Brownrigg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't do it! This used to be perfectly fine and acceptable. But doing it nowadays is a surefire way to get your website penalized at some point. Not worth it.

Trent Brownrigg, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  8. hockeystick

hockeystick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Copyright law and morality clearly dictate that you cannot take someone else's work without their permission. Imagine this - I took all your articles, put them on my higher ranking site, and then gave you "credit" with a link back. I'm sure you'd rather just take the Adsense money I made instead of the thank you mention and probable nofollow link.

hockeystick, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  9. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly! What the is proposng is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL!
    Do that to any of my content and your host will be getting 24hr notice to take the site down or they will be joining you in the legal action you going to be facing. Adding a link back does not protect you from legal action.

Agent000, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  10. hockeystick

hockeystick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This mentality amazes me and it's quite rampant in certain parts of the world. "If I give you credit I can use your stuff without paying for it AND I can make advertising money from showing your stuff which I don't have to share to you."

The best I can say is, use the golden rule. Don't do to others what you wouldn't them to do to you.

hockeystick, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  11. thongya

thongya Peon

Best Answers:
    I am suggestion you first article posting site and sign up or log in. I think also so you can posting article on other site.

thongya, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  12. ManiQuadraincorp

ManiQuadraincorp Active Member

Best Answers:
    please dont get duplicate content . once using means google and other search engine did not considering your backlinks .

ManiQuadraincorp, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  13. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi in my opinion that is the best option for promote your webpage blog in search engine. and also second thing use a web 2.0 sites and promote that one that is also best.

SASA Techno, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  14. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your pages are simply copies of other pages on the internet, you will suffer the Panda penalty and not rank very highly. If you can't write your own tutorials, then you could hire someone to write them for you very cheaply. This will spare you any copyright violations or legal troubles too.

Lokahi, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  15. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    I use to do this in the past but it's not that effective anymore. If the author agrees then you can do it.

MikeBuyco, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  16. irfan.nezami

irfan.nezami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google did not Accept Duplicate Content.

irfan.nezami, Sep 26, 2013 IP