1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I add Google AdSense with my duplicate content site

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by singhdevraaj, Apr 21, 2013.

Hi
    I have two websites, one website approved by Google Adsense account but another not approved because duplicate content issue. Can I put my original website Adsense code in my duplicate content website?

I know one man which have 20 sites but his only one site content are original other site content are mixed(duplicate) but his every 20 sites sow google adsense add.

Can any one tell me how can this possible? Can I do this?

singhdevraaj, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want your adsense account banned - go ahead.

GMF, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  3. akram210712

akram210712 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bro, you can use your existing AdSense account on your new site as long as it is completely developed and have full content.. No need to create multiple adsense account

akram210712, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  4. Stephanie4451

Stephanie4451 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you were able to get a site past the approval process and get an adsense account then why jeopardize it like that? Apply for a different advertising program instead. I don't ever mix legitimate whitehat sites with those that use any blackhat methods for fear of them being penalized or my affiliate accounts banned.

Stephanie4451, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very simple, yes you can do it. You can use adsense on as many sites as you like once you have been approved for it. BUT (and it's a Big But!) they all need to comply with the TOS and website quality guidelines. Many people forget this. There is nothing to physically stop you using the code anywhere, but if your sites reviewed and it doesn't comply then the account gets banned.
    Using adsense on a website and it being approved for that website are two totally different things - Worlds apart.
    Also if your "not approved" site was one that you applied with and got rejected then don't put adsense on it as this will be flagged up (As the site will be flagged as having been turned down) and you'll get banned. I mean seriously do you really think they let people get away with that? How dumb do you think google is?

adsenseplr, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  6. Kimberly Thomas

Kimberly Thomas Peon

Best Answers:
    If they don't approve you because of lacking content you want put more content before you put adsense on it. I would use like 10 quality content and then the rest put inside a blog for ranking and don't put adsense on the blog. Remember if one site violates TOS all sites got banned.

Kimberly Thomas, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  7. shuvo.imtiaz

shuvo.imtiaz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with you. Your adsense account will be banned very soon, if you use in a site that has duplicate content issue.

shuvo.imtiaz, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  8. atulkumarpandey

atulkumarpandey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will be banned in no time from AdSense team. Don't see what others are doing, just focus on your strengths. As others are using ads more than one site they have some special trick that they are making a blog original and other referrer... As per AdSense T&C this is inapplicable.

atulkumarpandey, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  9. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, correct. I agree with you. :)

RKC, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  10. sem-profiteer

sem-profiteer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also your SEO standing will go down and make your overall websites of less value. It's best to have one good site, then 2 sites that are duplicated.

sem-profiteer, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  11. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hope you got the answer from adsenseplr. But, why duplicate content?, Hope you know that you're not going to earn a penny from that site, instead losing your Adsense account.

navin_bvr, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  12. shiv saroya

shiv saroya Active Member

Best Answers:
    for gate about adsense bro...

shiv saroya, Oct 28, 2013 IP