1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Recipes and jokes scripts selling websites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Kiros, Sep 5, 2013.

Hey,
    Are you web developer/PHP coder ?! I'm offering my websites www.recipesscript.info and www.jokesscript.info for sale, both are built-in shopping cart with paypal instant payment notification (IPN) and instant downloading (100% automatic system).

Content

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With little promotions,adwords ads and posting in more scripts directories you would expected huge income since it is very rich in content.

Both are advanced and powerful PHP top featured easy to use very profitable recipes and jokes content management.

- The recipes and jokes and shopping cart are coded by me from the scratch
    - Control panel has abilities to edit/add/delete any part of the website.
    - You will gets the exclusive/full rights of the recipes and jokes scripts.
    - I will transfer it and install both free to your hosting.
    - Support for 2 months and anyway the clients ain't making contacts.

Admin features for both websites

Active Items (Add/Edit/Delete) support rich text editor.
    Pending Items (Add/Edit/Delete) support rich text editor.
    Orders (View/Edit/Delete).
    Registered users (View/Edit/Delete).
    Main Settings (Name,Keywords,Description...etc).
    Admin Settings (Login and payment informations).
    CMS Pages (Add/Edit/Delete) pages such as (who we are, refund policy ..etc).
    Newsletters (Single or multi or set of clients).
    Statistics about sales,views ... etc.

Both Domains

By namecheap.com
    Created On:28-Nov-2010

Domains has 2 years old and of amazing top searching keywords.

Clients and sales

Having punch of clients and posted in well known scripts directories and getting almost 1~2 sales per week.

Example : http://www.clonescripts.com/script/recipes-script/

Some clients using recipes script

http://www.recipeoutpost.com
    http://www.icarecookbook.com/rex/index.php
    http://www.momssecretrecipes.com
    http://www.hotfoodrecipe.com

PM for further questions

Regards,

Kiros, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  2. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Hi @Kiros,

I'm interested with this site but before I have a question in mind. Does your script is legal since it's a clone script from allrecipes.com

anxjuz86, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  3. Kiros

Kiros Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your question and indeed it is legal

The script is coded by me and it isn't clone of allrecipes.com at all, Maybe you means the content! there are recipes text that are distributed freely and can be found in many recipes websites.

The content (recipes) are manually collected from all over many recipes websites that offering it for sharing.

Kiros, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  4. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    People be careful with this guy. I bought phprat.com from him and he disappeared with my money after i sent the money by moneybookers. Never transfered the domain name or sent the files. He doesn't even want to talk to me. After a while he PM-ed me using a different username and offered this site which is on sale in this thread and he said he wasn't same scam guy. He is. People be careful he is a scam.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    sabato, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  5. Kiros

Kiros Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MB locked my account because of you .. you are using either stolen credit card or doing fraud.

I told you to pay with paypal but you refused and insisted on MB and that is indicate you are fraudulent.

You go and contact MB cause it isn't my problem, it is yours and they held the transaction cause of fraudulent.

Mean while my account is verified by bank and address so i'm not gonna help me untill you remove the held of the payment by calling MB and proving you are not using stolen credit card or verify it.

Kiros, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  6. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I haven't used stolen card otherwise my account would be suspended as well. I'll look into it

sabato, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  7. Kiros

Kiros Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for understanding and i've also contact moneybookers to resolve it and indeed will go on our deal otherwise will fully refunded you with express about my sorry.

Kiros, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  8. anxjuz86

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    If you ever see this person again who's telling/offering you phprat.com at $50 or cheaper than that, please ignore this scammer. I know this @Kiros has been banned from this forum but this is my responsibility to assure you will not fooled around with him especially someone who's selling phprat.com in the future.

I paid for $50 through Paypal after he PMed my inbox telling me he's currently busy with his/her study and claimed do not have much time handle and lost interest with PHPRATE.com. But after 1 month, he did not transfer the site but what you get is he/she trying to fool you around and give many excuses and promises.

I know, it's a big mistake dealing with him. I closed the dispute and put a trust on him but till today, he never transfer the site or even reply one of my email. Please note that, once you close a dispute at Paypal, it will never opened again. That was happened to me and that his luck tricking me to close and open the case again if did not receive the site as promised within 3 days.

anxjuz86, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  9. nhed

nhed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    If you have paid for the site with paypal with a bank account or a credit card, you can use their help (bank or credit card) to get the money back. I had this same experience when I closed my dispute because of sellers multiple pleads and never heard after that. Paypal was the one who actually suggested me to contact the bank. I did and got the money back. Hope it helps at least to get your money back and I hope you will be careful in future.

nhed, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    anxjuz86 likes this.
  10. anxjuz86

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Thanks for the tip @nhed. I'll try now.

anxjuz86, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  11. Jedi Domain

Jedi Domain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    It appears now that PHP Moon is also Kiros - duplicate accounts and has been BANNED.

On 3/29/2014, using the PHP Moon member name I bought a 4 letter domain name from him. I sent him push information and paid for the name and sent it to paypal account . I received nothing. I emailed that paypal address which connects to a script sales site phprat.com and that person emailed back saying he knows nothing of this that he is not connected to this forum. He said the money was sent for a script purchased. I said I purchased no script, only a domain name. He says he does not own the domain name. The domain name is conveniently privacy protected. I requested an immediate refund through the phprat.com site since they have the money I sent. At present, I received no domain name and have not been refunded the money . AS MENTIONED ABOVE, BEWARE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS ENTITY

Jedi Domain, Mar 29, 2014 IP