1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who has had an adsense account banned?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Dionne Taylor, Aug 31, 2013.

I have been hearing that adsense has been banning many accounts for no reason. I personally don't put adsense ads on my site because I don't want my account to get banned and stop me from earning money from my youtube videos. So has anyone had their account banned for no reason?

Dionne Taylor, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  2. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, my account was banned stating use on sites that don't comply with their policy... I had no such sites actually...
    So I contacted them and had my account restored only to lose all previous balance... Then I allowed only websites I authorize to display my ads...

But I don't no why, ads don't display on my present wordpress site even though I have a fully approved adsense account.. so I switched over to Adhitz...

You might want to look at Yahoo-Bing ads.. One of my friends just received $200 from them... I would say they are the best adsense alternative..

karthikmllore, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  3. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool I'll check out the yahoo-bing ads. thx for the alternative

Dionne Taylor, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well they probably would ban you for that, but it wouldn't be "Without reason" - it would be because they won't let you use adsense to profit from third party content that you don't own the rights to - such as youtube videos. Had you ever read the adsense TOS you'd know that. So if you were to run adsense and get banned then it would be due to your site not complying with their TOS not because they don't like you.
    Please search this forum for "Common Adsense Myths" - an article I wrote to highlight some of the myths created by people such as yourself saying that adsense ban people for no reason. They don't! Why would any business ban something for no reason, that would affect it's profits? No business would do that so please don't talk utter rubbish. And most of all don't go creating adsense myths when you do not even use adsense.

adsenseplr, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  5. Tablawi

Tablawi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Me
    The Reason :
    i didn't Make Any mistake :(

Tablawi, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  6. Dionne Taylor

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about? All the videos I create are mine...

Dionne Taylor, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  7. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cool tip, I`ll have a look at them. I still have my adsense acc approved but I wouldn`t want to risk losing earnings because google wants so.

mrgoe, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  8. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't mention that nor did you post your url so how the hell am I or anyone else on here meant to know that??? And how are adsense meant to know that when evaluating your site? The point is still the same. How does the evaluator know they are your's - they don't. This is why they are cracking down on this - numerous people on DP have had adsense shut down on sites running youtube videos. Just don't chip in and make statements about adsense when you don't use it, and haven't read the rules governing using it on a website.

adsenseplr, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  9. Dionne Taylor

Best Answers:
    I can chip in because it is something I used to use on my websites.

Dionne Taylor, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  10. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yet another thing you failed to mention.....
    what next? You work for google adsense?
    Why did you stop using it as a matter of interest?

adsenseplr, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  11. Dionne Taylor

Best Answers:
    I stopped using it because I don't get enough traffic to my blog to make decent money and I heard a lot of stories about Adsense accounts being banned. I have my YouTube vids monetized with Adsense and I actually make OK money on YouTube.

Dionne Taylor, Sep 2, 2013 IP