1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $0.70 per 100 words for Articles|$0.80 per 100 words for Reviews| Get 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by tywonf, Jan 4, 2013.

1. cagarcia

cagarcia Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have hired OP, for his 10+2 articles content writing service. But he hasn't contact me or responded to my pm I sent him yesterday morning. I send the payment on Aug 23,2013 as a gift still trusting OP. He gave me a turnaround of 2-4 days. Now I am not batching OP but getting a little worried and just trying to see if anyone else has heard of OP in the past couple of days, to check he isn't ignoring me.

cagarcia, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  2. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I have responded to all of your PM's......you only sent the PM yesterday - you didn't give me a chance to respond.

tywonf, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  3. cagarcia

cagarcia Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    So I will wait for the articles until you have them ready.

cagarcia, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  4. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Yes, thank you for your patience.

tywonf, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  5. romansitoo

romansitoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 15
    I can't send You PM about wooden hot tubs articles. DP write error. Please mail me on

romansitoo, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  6. blackhatblogging

blackhatblogging Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested in your 10+2 , So how do you provide copyscape proof ?
    Do you accept GOLD niche ?
    Thanks

blackhatblogging, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  7. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I always write 100% unique content. I always check to make sure my articles pass Copyscape. If you run my articles through Copyscape on your end you will also see my articles are 100% unique content. Yes, I do accept the Gold niche.

tywonf, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  8. blackhatblogging

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for that reply,
    Please send me the details, waiting for you

blackhatblogging, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  9. heyclifford

heyclifford Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you also send me a sample?

heyclifford, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  10. blackhatblogging

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    An order has been placed today, will keep you guys posted.

blackhatblogging, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  11. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Yes, I can send you samples of my work. I will be in contact with you to provide you the samples.
    Thank you for your interest in my writing service.

tywonf, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  12. Smith4842

Smith4842 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Send samples. Have you delivered on the others yet?

Smith4842, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  13. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    If you would like samples sent to you - please send me a private message with your email.

tywonf, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  14. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Here is a sample of my work:

Consulting Jobs Increase as the Economy Struggles

The explosion of consulting jobs available in today’s turbulent economy is colossal, as the demand for professional and experienced consultants steadily increases. An adept consultant embraces opportunities and encompasses a myriad of responsibilities. There is a great amount of pressure on companies today to manage growth and success, without the implementation of mass layoffs, whilst still maintaining overhead in an economy that is alarmingly unstable.

Despite the potential reality for economic failure, corporations and businesses must maintain competence in a persistent market, where the work must be accomplished. With the astronomical increase of layoffs, companies recognize that the need for independent contractors that possess both expertise and knowledge beyond that of their regular staff is detrimental for their continued success. The fact that benefits and employment taxes do not have to be paid to an independent contractor by the company only further influences such a decision.

Hiring permanent employees could potentially lead to layoffs further up the road, with the economy in its present-day rollercoaster mode, plus money spent and productive time lost in training new staff would be redundant in the event of such layoffs. These facts also must be considered carefully, which makes the decision to hire a qualified consultant a wise choice.

Companies and individuals alike, who have a clear focus on what they are seeking, as well as objectives or projects that are clearly defined, have the best opportunity to see successful results by hiring a consultant. In these situations, where organizations or individuals have clear-cut goals and objectives, the consultant does his best work, as he utilizes his expertise and applies his knowledge, and the individual or the company reaps the rewards.

A qualified consultant will meet the challenges presented and provide solid solutions, despite the situation the company finds itself in. He will take the ideas that the company has created and validate them by analyzing, diagnosing and constructively critiquing those ideas. The implementation of systems and methodologies that will enhance or promote efficiency and establish organization will be created and simplified by a consultant.

Working alongside existing staff, the searching for ideas that result in solutions will be simplified. The consultant will access a network of contacts within the government or other businesses, whilst the organization or individual gleans from the evaluations and viewpoints that a consultant would present. New procedures and solid business ideas would be presented, taught or implemented.

The training that is required, along with the company’s operational needs would be identified, thus motivating the present staff, whilst improving work performance. With objectives defined, the performance would be raised to new levels, which would harness quality and yoke it with excellence in the finished product; thus promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty.

The outcome would be an enlarged customer base and a sure footing in the market segment. Keeping all of the above information in mind, it is easy to see that hiring a qualified and experienced consultant would be a wise investment. Consulting jobs continue to increase, as companies realize that hiring a consultant is not only necessary, but will prove invaluable.

tywonf, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  15. reezluv

reezluv Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok,please send me samples..I am seeking for writers..:D

reezluv, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  16. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thank you for your interest in my article writing services. I have sent you a PM with so we can discuss this matter further.

tywonf, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  17. johndoe112

johndoe112 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered on the 3rd, sent five articles within the first week, received one completed on the 9th but it didn't follow my instructions. Didn't contact him from January 10th to 16th to wait on updates of the other articles, I didn't receive one email. Sent the last 7 articles on the 16th and asked when they would all be completed and he said on the 20th. The 20th came around and I didn't receive one email letting me know what was going on. I had to send multiple messages throughout the day and he responded saying he couldn't respond because of "important matters". I noticed a pattern starting because earlier in the week he said he got sick and couldn't respond. So on the 20th he said they will DEFINITELY be finished on Tuesday. On Tuesday he sent 4 of them, but they had spelling and grammatical errors. He said all 12 articles will be finished before Tuesday is over with. Well Tuesday came and went and he didn't send anything to let me know what was going on. So I sent messages asking if he was legitimate and requesting a refund, and he responded saying, "For a customer that paid a measly $20 you are acting like you paid me $200 or $2000." So he calls a price he set "measly"? Now its the 23rd and I still haven't got my "measly" $20 back. Here's a paragraph from an article he sent me:

"When your bring out a dog to potty train him, always be consistent firm yet loving. Tone of voice is very important so always remember to feel ralexed and calm around animals particularly dgos."

I guess that's what a quality article looks like. I do not recommend his services.

johndoe112, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  18. johndoe112

johndoe112 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    UPDATE: I got my refund.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    johndoe112, Jan 31, 2014 IP