1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submit same content pdf to other document sharing sites?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rogerbinny, Aug 29, 2013.

Hi,
    I have posted a pdf into slideshare.net. now my question is
    1) May i share the same pdf content into other document sharing sites like docstoc, calameo etc.
    2) Or I want to use the same content but the title and description I have to change?

Share your ideas

Regards,
    Roger

rogerbinny, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  2. james121

james121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello my friend,
    You can't share pdf content into other document sharing sites like docstoc, calameo etc because it will be duplicate and your website may be penalize from Google due to google panda because now a days content is king and panda is focusing on duplicate content so if you want to share content on sharing site then it should be unique.

james121, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  3. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ Thanks james121 . I taught only article submission - it will check the duplicate content. Document Sharing in the format of PDF means so I can use a duplicate of my own content ok James I will share the unique content for other document sharing sites

rogerbinny, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  4. james121

james121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome rogerbinny
    Yes because this will be good for your website if you use unique content and want to get your website on top position on Search Engine with targeted keywords for long time.

james121, Aug 30, 2013 IP