1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do u belive in God or Science?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by vjsinduja, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously I am insane to everyone who can't understand. We never had western medicine and never needed it our ancestor did not eat meat and was very healthy. We used to live of the land eating herbs and fruits and vegetables.

What makes sense to you? People who have been eating junk for generations, science food project and pollution in the environment and medicine that do not cure anything. THey live longer?

OR people who lived of the land when there were no genetically modified foods and way less pollution.

I don't know where you get your facts from brother but you need to reanalyze it. Our food is our medicine so if we are not eating right food then our life span will shorten even more in a bad environment.

I really don't care about the colour of your skin and to be honest brother. Furthermore even the topic black and white seems stupid. We all came from one and from our teaching in the education facilities black and white are not colours. Our African brothers who ventured out of Africa exploring got caught up in the ice age for millenia's. So the very thought of racism is kinda stupid if you ask me. I never bring up race other than saying that your scriptures, bible and your Jesus are all European influence and have nothing to do with black people, African people.

Yes they create a Jesus image for different groups but this was long after, in fact the black christ concept and image was not too long ago but it is the same colonial, mind control, fair base European Doctrine. Like i said you're the only one bring up racism!! Saying European doctrine etc. makes me Racist then i guess, because everyone in Europe is White???

Like i said your logic and reasoning makes no sense. If you are in fact black then you should KNOW OurHistory and if you are not then you should know your history. You are in fact playing a psychological mind game as well, trying to turn this into a racist and a blame game. Brother look at my posts again what is so Racist about it?

You must have better understanding or overstanding when reasoning. You're trying to shout out hey look "Jahsun is a Racist" because he said Europeans LOL, Everyone in Europe is white? and every christians is white? and everyone who reads the bible is white etc etc etc??? lol. Your combative brother and i am not here to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places! Look that up in your bible.

So lets get of this racial topic since we are straying way of topic. When you talk about religion and politics and history we have to talk about Europe and Africa because those two are very significant.

You want us to talk about history but not talk the truth, you want people to talk about and explain stuff now you're trying to make me a racist. I can say you are a racist and not black according to a few post you made but i am not about that.

Europe created christianity, the bible and Jesus if you want to say that is racist and wrong go ask a catholic priest or do some research on freemason, illuminati etc, look into your own history if you say you're black or not. So i guess white people who come to this conclusion are also racist? Lets just get of this racism thing because that is just plain stupid.

Another thing you keep saying the scriptures and asking me to proof stuff, what have you give to provide any kind of validation to back your information up? The bible scriptures was written, reprint, changed reprint etc. You can't even find words like Cush and Jah in the newer version bibles but they are in the little older versions of the king james bible (Authorized Version (AV)??? by who???).

This is another mentor of mine who organize trips to egypt and other parts of Africa to show you writings written in stone (on Pyramids and etc.) for thousands of years that can not be changed or rewritten.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kemetnu6240

Jahsun, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  2. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:

You say no records in Egypt MelPrise? the hyksos invading and slaved egypt for about 200 years

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    Jahsun, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  3. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I said there were no Egyptian records of the Israelite Exodus, not that there were no Egyptian records of other episodes or incidents. If you only want to dwell on situations where Egyptian people were the victims, that's up to you. Over the course of several thousand years, not the 200 years with the hyksos, the Egyptians did way more enslaving, than were enslaved.

Also, if you want to assert that Europe created and shaped CATHOLICISM, from the 300's onward, that would be more accurate. The Bible and Christianity are far larger than the Roman Church, and began long centuries before Rome influenced one fragment of the faith. It is not combative to simply point out your error, or to note your preoccupation with "this continent vs that continent" is a racial, and not a spiritual emphasis.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    melprise, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  4. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jahsun, you obviously live in america or somewhere. I come from estonia and I am the first generation that eats junk. The people in the past really lived shorter than us. Also now we have a variety of food. We don't die in common sickness like nobody dies to cold nowadays. We have medicine that lowers body temperature. We have antibiotics. Basically you obviously come from another planet if you say that people used to live like hundreds of years before they ate junk. Many people today won't eat junk, try to be healthy. The science behind lifetime isn't just diet and pollution!

ram4nd, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  5. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I guess your reasoning only stuck on racism, still can't see how this is a continent vs continent. So basically when anyone tries to understand history, Ourstory its a racial thing or continent vs continent?. So when historians, Egyptologist and etc make those statement it's racial. I can't see that as logical. If you want to get to the root of the matter you have to dig in your history and when you do Europe pops up and Africa, you can't escape that it's a fact.

So when you keep saying this is a racial thing and try to stray from the topic your are basically trying to deny the truth and facts. No one should talk about the events that happened in our past because it's just racist?

Well the truth is the truth and the truth have no friends, truth stand alone and comes from every corner without regards to feelings because the truth is the truth and it cannot be false or anything else but truth.

How can you determine if one is spiritual or not because they refer back to events that really happened in the past? What is spirituality? You're in denial brother about yourself and history.

Since we are not even on the same topic " Do u belive in God or Science?". I state my facts about the origin of god, jesus and the bible. If you don't like that then one thing you can do is call the History channel and etc and tell them they are racist too for showing so called
    documentary about history of Europe and Africa even though they tell lies but you should still call and not watch that and other channels.

Alex Jones is racist too brother? He talks bad about Obama! Maybe he is maybe he is not but i really don't care i listen to some things and try to put it in my own perspective.

ram4nd i can see exactly what youre saying and i should be much clear when reasoning. Estonia is southern Europe by Russia. I assume this region is a little colder than the other regions? So you're probably right when it comes to referring to your ancestors not living a longer lifespan due to many conditions in the past and now living a little longer. Sunlight is a main factor as well as the right food (electric food) not genetically modified food (man made) like corn, carrot, cabbage, spinach, beans, rice, flour and etc, all food that have acid/starch. Also no blood food or dead flesh or genetically modified animals like cow. So, living in that region is hard to grow food. I am guessing that your supermarket have food shipped to you by USA, England or some super power?

So yes your people might be living a little longer than before but if those food type are getting consumed since you probably was not eating certain food before. But in reality those food are slow poison and in reality your ancient ancestors lived for hundreds maybe even thousands of years. If you understand a little about ph levels and stuff you would understand. In your Bible if you read it or the Quran if you read it, it says all food created with a seed which is so true, now we have stuff like seedless grapes and stuff and people don't stop to think how did this thing reproduce itself???.

Our ancient ancestors lived a very long time and they left those teachings to us and those teachings are simple. Eat what comes from the earth that is natural and no killing. Everything that Nature, the Universe, the I, the Almighty, Almighty I, The One, The Source created are complete and have a ph level of 7 and above which is Alkaline and natural anything that has a ph level below 7 is acid and not natural, manmade. 7 is also a referred to as completion.

Also in Europe you probably get the best medicine to combat the cold and other things. I would suggestion brother move more north of Europe or where it's a little warmer. And before we go into another debate on the location yes north if you look at the map the right way.

Blessings to you my brothers it was good reasoning with you all.
    Be blessed be good and seek the true truth. One Love!

Jahsun, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  6. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    P.S. Yes , some of my ancestors were forcefully shipped fro Africa to Jamaica and we migrated to the US. Currently i am in the US. This region has more cold than heat just about 2 months of summer. It's good but not that good.

Jahsun, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  7. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll add that skin color is just one aspect of 'race,' as ethnic groups and cultures can be construed as 'races.' I have been referring to your fixation on pursuing a polarizing discussion along this-continent-good, that-continent-bad lines, as race-based in the continental and cultural sense, as well as the skin sense. YOU are the one who is stuck on racism. It's wild how you keep denying it while going on for paragraphs demonstrating more examples of it. The only historians you recognize are the ones who subscribe to your views? Really? If you don't think that, then don't cite them as if they do.

I'm just saying, to leave this discussion, that whatever the merits of your concepts, or lack of same, your discourse is not spiritual. Does anybody, theist or non theist, believe in a Heaven where the saints will be concerned with the this-continent-good, that-continent-bad dichotomy Jahsun has pushed? Again, Really? Silly me, I thought the priority would be GOD, then personal sin vs righteousness, angels and demons, God's battle with Satan, that sort of thing. Not this culture vs that culture or continent. Spiritual things involve God and Heaven, not cultural differences between men on earth.

melprise, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  8. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

FTS!, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  9. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Melprise,
    Nature create all things including continents so who are you to say continent bad continent good? actually i did not say that, and in reference to my previous post i made statements that are facts that racism still exist and stronger than ever before just in a subtle form. Referring to those statements was to make a point about demonizing! But for us to discuss continents and origins and say Jahsun is racist is ridiculous and stupid.

Are there black people in Europe? You still have not answered that question! because if you did we would not be talking about racism! I have relatives in England and other parts other Europe as well as Canada and as far as I know they love it there and i love them. According the historians i recognize who share my views, what about the historians that you recognize that share your views??? Pointless! It does not matter what historian black or white it seems to me once they mention Europe and Africa together you have a problem.

This is a community and as far i as i know we still have freedom of speech and i am not disrespecting anyone, it is just typical the kind of person you seem to be, negative thinking and can't seem to reason even if the topic race comes up or continent comes up. Now i am to leave, your so negative brother.

Yes, silly you this discussion is about god, sin, righteousness, angels and demons. And i am telling you that what you're saying does not exist in our culture and Ancient African Consciousness. Even the word spirituality is European. So that concept of spirituality you have in your head is super natural. Your god and your devil and your hell have nothing to do with our ancient african ancestors. Those teachings was taken from Ancient Egypt mythology and Ethiopia.

I should call you racist for telling about a religion that only portrays pictures of only white people in heaven as gods and angels and in hell the devil is black and majority of those in hell are black. An a religion that came to so called Africa and Gave us Religion and the bible through trickery and in return took out land and enslave our people for generations. But i will not call you racist because i am not into stupidity. Your spirituality might be about fantasy and illusions and supernatural things like god and the devil and heaven.

Consciousness or as you would say spirituality for reasoning sake, its basically becoming one with nature and the universe and and become aware of ones self and surroundings. Once you do that you will have love in your heart and no fair to speak the truth. You will be more open minded.

Blessed love!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    Jahsun, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  10. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good question brother FTS
    I would say since the chicken was created my man< i say the chicken came first.
    But on another level reasoning i would say, which came first, the woman or the child? :)

[​IMG]

Your answer above! :)

Jahsun, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  11. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like that you refer to everything as everything has to be created. Stuff still evolves. Only man made items are created. First chicken was an, a mutant of predecessor of chicken. By my research the predecessor of modern chicken should be "Grey jungle fowl".

ram4nd, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  12. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting, i did not know that about the chicken as far as the Grey jungle fowl. So you're saying that the chicken today mutated from the gray fowl.

Well i really don't know but what i have research is that they are genetically modified, the chicken and fowl today are not natural. Now i can't fully back that up i am still researching but i would love to learn more about this.

If you don't mind i am interested in your thoughts on creation and evolution? if i am not mistaken i think you said earlier that you don't believe man came from apes?

Jahsun, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  13. OfficialRTS

OfficialRTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm an agnostic who believes in science but whatever you believe in is irrelevant as long as you don't force those beliefs on others and don't try to shut down science because of those beliefs then I'm fine.

OfficialRTS, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  14. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I respect that.

I never heard of Agnostic probably till now:

I am very interested in you views and no i will not attack you on your thoughts. Seems we have a little in common if the above statements are true from wikipedia

Jahsun, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  15. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well mutated is usually not the word we use, we use evolved. Evolving includes many little mutations or adaption to environment. But you have to remember that it takes really long, it's not a question of few generations.

ram4nd, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  16. indianart22

indianart22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should read some books and contemplate on the issue. Science is not different from religion. Spend some years researching on this subject. Religion is science in a veil. And Jesus did not say he created humans nor did Lord Buddha say that. Vedic religion is the oldest in the world. All other religions emanated from it. Of course out of ego, most people never accept that. The Vedic religion is pure knowledge, and does not belong to anyone.

indianart22, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  17. cldomination

cldomination Peon

Best Answers:
    God, whatever that is, has yet to be proven to exist and science is not always correct but it's so far the best tool we have to understand how things work. I just believe in reality as it is but sometimes even that can be questioned.

cldomination, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  18. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do believe in some parts of science and evolution but not all. In some cases i do believe it still happening today.

I agree with some of what you have to say but in my research if i am not mistaken Vedic religion is basically hinduism or related to hinduism is some way correct?

CHAPTER II.
    OLD ETHIOPIA--ITS PEOPLE.
    Because of the great lapse. of time, it seems almost impossible to locate the original seat of the old Ethiopian empire. Bochart thought it was "Happy Araby," that from this central point the Cushite race spread eastward and westward. Some authorities like Gesenius thought it was Africa. The Greeks looked to old Ethiopia and called the Upper Nile the common cradle of mankind. Toward the rich luxurience of this region they looked for the "Garden of Eden." From these people of the Upper Nile arose the oldest traditions and rites and from them sprang the first colonies and arts of antiquity. The Greeks also said that Egyptians derived their civilization and religion from Ethiopia. "Egyptian religion was not an original conception, for three thousand years ago she had lost all true sense of its real meaning among even the priesthood." (Budge, Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection--Preface.) Yet Egyptian forms of worship are understood and practiced among the Ethiopians of Nubia today. The common people of Egypt never truly understood their religion, this was why it so easily became debased.

Ptolemaic writers said that Egypt was formed of the mud carried down, from Ethiopia, that

p. 28

[paragraph continues] Ethiopians were the first men that ever lived, the only truly autochthonous race and the first to institute the worship of the gods and the rites of sacrifice. Egypt itself was a colony of Ethiopia and the laws and script of both lands were naturally the same; but the hieroglyphic script was more widely known to the vulgar in Ethiopia than in Egypt. (Diodorus Siculus, bk. iii, ch. 3.) This knowledge of writing was universal in Ethiopia but was confined to the priestly classes alone in Egypt. This was because the Egyptian priesthood was Ethiopian. The highly developed Merodic inscriptions are not found in Egypt north of the first cataract or in Nubia south of Soba. These are differences we would expect to find between a colony and a parent body. Herodotus (bk. ii, p. 29) says that Meroe was a great city and metropolis, most of its buildings were of red brick. 800 B. C. at Napata, the buildings were of hard stone. (Meroe--Crowfoot, pp. 6, 30.)

The Cyclopedia of Biblical Literature says, "There is every reason to conclude that the separate colonies of priestcraft spread from Meroe into Egypt; and the primeval monuments in Ethiopia strongly confirm the native traditions, reported by Diodorus Siculus, that the worship of Zeus-Ammon originated in Meroe, also the worship of Osiris. This would render highly probable the opinion that commerce, science and art descended into Egypt from the Upper Nile. Herodotus called the Ethiopians "Wisemen occupying the Upper Nile, men of long life, whose manners and customs pertain to the Golden Age,

p. 29

those virtuous mortals, whose feasts and banquets are honored by Jupiter himself." In Greek times, the Egyptians depicted Ethiopia as an ideal state. The Puranas, the ancient historical books of India, speak of the civilization of Ethiopia as being older than that of Egypt. These Sanskrit books mention the names of old Cushite kings that were worshipped in India and who were adopted and changed to suit the fancy of the later people of Greece and Rome.

The Hindu Puranas speak of the Cushites going to India before they went to Egypt, proving Hindu civilization coeval with that of Chaldea and the country of the Nile. These ancients record that the Egyptians were a colony drawn out from Cusha-Dwipa and that the Palli, another colony that made the Phoenicians followed them from the land of Cush. In those primitive days, the central seat of Ethiopia was not the Meroe of our day, which is very ancient, but a kingdom that preceeded it by many ages; that was called Meru. Lenormant spoke of the first men of the ancient world as "Men of Meru." Sanskrit writers called Indra, chief god of the Hindu, king of Meru. He was deified and became the chief representative of the supreme being. Thus was primitive India settled by colonists from Ethiopia. Early writers said there was very little difference in the color or features of the people of the two countries.

Ancient traditions told of the deeds of Deva Nahusha, another sovereign of Meru, who extended his empire over three worlds. The lost

p. 30

literature of Asia Minor dealt with this extension of the Ethiopian domain. An old poem "Phrygia," was a history of Dionysus, one of the most celebrated of the old Ethiopians. It was written in a very old language and character. He preceeded Menes by many ages. Baldwin says that the authentic books that would have given us the true history concerning him, perished long before the Hellenes. The Greeks of historical times distorted the story of Dionysus and converted him into their drunken god of wine. "They misconstrued and misused the old Cushite mythology, wherever they failed to understand it, and sought to appropriate it entirely to themselves." One of the poetical versions of the taking of Troy, on the coast of Asia Minor, was entitled "The Æthiops," because the inhabitants of Troy, as we shall prove later, who fought so valiantly in the Trojan war, were Cushite Ethiopians. This version presented the conflict as an Egyptian war.

Jahsun, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  19. indianart22

indianart22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with some of what you have to say but in my research if i am not mistaken Vedic religion is basically hinduism or related to hinduism is some way correct?

Thats right. Its a long story. Followers of the Vedic Religion came to be known as Hindus and the religion became Hinduism. The Vedic religion wasnt really a religion, but now u can say that just to distinguish it from the other religions. In the Vedic period, people lived by the Vedas, the storehouse of knowledge of about almost everything. The Vedas cannot be dated, they existed before humans. As time went by the knowledge of the Vedas spread to different parts of the world, that took thousands of years. I am being very brief,but if guys want to know more u can google and learn more.
    Buddhism is just an extension of Hinduism. Lord Buddha is the 9th avtara of the God Vishnu. Lord Buddha , born prince Siddhartha was an Indian prince.
    Even Islam , if our Muslim brothers can put aside their ego, contains very basic knowledge of the Vedas. But it has been locally polluted and misinterpreted by most people. All religions point towards one God.
    The spread of Islam has been the single factor responsible for the downing of the great civilizations of the world. Look at the Egyptians, the mighty ancient civilization of the past , now the locals over there have no idea who their ancestors worshiped and how advanced they were. Knowledge is the only true treasure and they have lost it forever. I really pity them. Look at Iraq , Iran ..all have suffered the same fate. The original inhabitants of Iran
    who followed the Zoroastrianism religion, which contained rituals taught to them by an Indian Rishi, was all but extinct, if a few Iranians had not escaped into India. Mumbai is home to the only known Parsis ,as they are now known, in the World.
    India is the only country that never gave up its thousands of years old traditions and culture. The Muslims tried their best to eliminate Hinduism for good, as people gave up their lives but did not convert.
    The Vedic knowledge is for everyone. It goes beyond science.
    Read books to know more.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    indianart22, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  20. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting indeed, but wouldn't you agree that Ethiopia had a strong influence within the Vedic, Hindu religion? Like the Emperors and Kings who visit So called India?

It's just strange to me though that people will find all types of belief system and mind set other than to recognized Kemet (Africa) is and was the cradle for civilization and that all life on Earth began there, the first civilized (so to speak) where Ethiopians (So to speak), the first empire was the Cushites or Kushites. The First man, civilization and so called spirituality or So called African consciousness, came from Cush or Kush aka Ethiopia referred to the greeks as land of the burn skin People.

It just seem to me instead of stating the facts and truth people will tend to look out of himself and out of this world if looking for another creature in the sky (ALIENS) than come to the realization that everything including the first concept of god, one god, consciousness, spirituality and even religions are all taken from Kemet (Africa). Its just crazy.

Jahsun, Sep 2, 2013 IP