1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Place to Find Individual SEOs?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Gregg Hawkins, Aug 25, 2013.

I looked on the main forums and didn't see a "Looking for" type of forum so I believe this is the best place to ask.

I'm wondering where are the best places/blogs/sites/job boards to find individual/freelance SEOs looking to be hired for work? My company is searching to bring on someone possibly full-time if we believe it will be a good fit. Is there somewhere on the DP forums that I missed where individuals post their qualifications/looking to be hired threads?

I'm trying to avoid going the agency route and would like to get into touch with individuals who may be interested working for a company and can show that they have experience and a proven track record.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advanced!

Gregg Hawkins, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  2. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the Best SEO Experts are active members at DigitalPoint, but sorting through some of the "SEO Experts" with their training wheels on to finding them can be somewhat of a challenge

DigitalPoint is a great place to look for a SEO Expert & Creative SEO Professionals with years of experience, you just need to keep your eyes open and look in the right places... ;)

The SEO Man, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  3. Gregg Hawkins

Gregg Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response The SEO Man, I appreciate it!

Gregg Hawkins, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  4. webexpertshalini

webexpertshalini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes i can work on freelancing projects, so you can pm me for detailed conversation.

webexpertshalini, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  5. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can take a look at websites like odesk, elance or freelancers. Really depends on what you are looking for.

mrgoe, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  6. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Freelancer.com is very old and popular too, here you can find talented freelancers according to your specifications/requirements, but always go with highest positive freelancer for better services.

SERPpoint, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  7. Gregg Hawkins

Gregg Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have any of you personally had any luck using Freelancer/Odesk/Guru/Elance before? Again, thanks for the responses I really do appreciate the feedback!

Gregg Hawkins, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  8. Ricky28

Ricky28 Member

Best Answers:
    I think Odesk is best.

Ricky28, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  9. BigSEOpro

BigSEOpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you can hire a virtual seo guy with a bit of hard-work. Don't just rely on some results, take a interview and then decide whether the person has the caliber to take up your challenge.

BigSEOpro, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  10. maneesh.rai13

maneesh.rai13 Member

Best Answers:
    To find a Good seo consultant is like finding a needle from hay, though you might find this effective https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-to-hire-the-best-seo-consultant.2677734/ just posted it..

maneesh.rai13, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  11. Gregg Hawkins

Gregg Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I keep seeing/hearing that it's hard to find a good SEO, to ask the right questions, see examples of their work, and speak to their references.

What questions would you ask these SEOs and what kind of answers would you be looking for to know that one SEO is great and knows his/her stuff and another SEO just throws around buzz words and doesn't have relevant experience or a deeper knowledge of the work.

Gregg Hawkins, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  12. onqdirector

onqdirector Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is true, be weary of anyone who makes claims and guarantees about ranking, look for someone who is honest and knows that a #1 ranking isnt entirely under their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. You want to find someone who is working on a best effort basis and can quantify their results for you.

onqdirector, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  13. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly what he said!

LMAO!

GuruCreation, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  14. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Elance couple of times but I have friends who make a decent income from Freelancer. I will give it a try too and as per my experience Elance is pretty good too.

esther.paul, Oct 20, 2013 IP