1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend me a fast, reliable, cheap hosting!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Dr.Weed, Aug 28, 2013.

Hi,

Can someone recommend me a fast and reliable, also functional web hosting company. And it should be cheap, like below 7$ monthly if possible. Im using hostgator, bought a hosting for $0.01 and now they have billed me $10 for last month. No thanks! Im leaving

Dr.Weed, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    when you say they billed you "$10", was that your second month or your first month" just saying many will offer 1cent (or free) but later months are always full price. They should honour a full refund though.

What sort of resources is your site using now? (talking hdd / bandwidth)

Do you have any preference for which country your site is hosted in? or where does the majority of your target audience reside?

For a US host, there is ferngullygraphics.com -> starting from $2. The guy doesnt oversell, which means poor hdd/bandwidth to cost compared to other hosts which are more oversold.

matt_62, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  3. Dr.Weed

Dr.Weed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I need a company that is kind of big and reliable, and not someone who can quit tomorrow

what do you think of this? digitalocean.com

Dr.Weed, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    thats a funny comment from someone who joined up with hostgator, buts its ok, I do understand where you are coming from. I am pretty sure that the one that I recommended was in business before digitalocean. I wouldnt recommend someone I didnt believe was reliable.

I had a quick look for you, digitalocean has ALOT of positive reviews (and I only found a few negative ones, but thats normal). I cant really comment as I have never dealt directly with them before.

Before you join anyone though, be sure to chat with them, raise any questions, be it backup questions or TOS question. Even if I make up a question for the fun of it, I do this as I find that pre-sales chats, helps me to know what to expect in terms of response times.

matt_62, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  5. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There are lot of reliable hosting provider, just make sure they meet your needs, check WHT offer section, there are quite diversified offers there, I am sure you will find your host out there.

HostGarou, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  6. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you hosted with HostGator US or HostGator India? $7 a month is a good budget for a reliable shared hosting package. What type of website you will be hosting under the shared package?

MilesWeb, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  7. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    are you retarded or just stupid?
    the guy is leaving hostgator. wtf would he want to stay? htf can he use your coupon code if he is already registered there?

matt_62, Aug 28, 2013 IP
    ssrulz1 likes this.
  8. GSP

GSP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DigitalOcean is great but you need some experience with linux configuration.
    I use it for 2 months now and I have no complaints ;)

GSP, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  9. ssrulz1

ssrulz1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $10 is a normal price for a reliable hosting service. If you are satisfied with Hostgator servers, I wouldn't suggest you to move out from there.

I've my sites hosted with Onlinecares, and they charge $5 per month for Php hosting. My site is getting 2k visitors per day, and their shared servers handle it well. You could give them a try.

ssrulz1, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  10. ultimatehostings

ultimatehostings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For $7 a month you could get a decent VPS, get one if you know how to manage it, else stick to shared hosting.

ultimatehostings, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  11. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for not only cheap but also a quality host you can use citynetworkhosting.com service. You will be pleased with their low pricing and top-notch customer care.

ruzler, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  12. euro-space

euro-space Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Fast" is also depends on the location of server. So let us know where would you like server to be and we can answer with great deals ;)

euro-space, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  13. Shyamin Ayesh

Shyamin Ayesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    i can provide shared hosting only $6 per year with 2 GB of disk space, unlimited bandwidth and 99.99% uptime ... tell me if you are interested about this ...

Shyamin Ayesh, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  14. Teodor

Teodor Banned

Best Answers:
    You can rely on m6.net, they have really good reputation for providing cheap and reliable hosting services.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Teodor, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  15. Dr.Weed

Dr.Weed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have bought TSOHost. And Im more than happy. Thats one AWESOME hosting company. One thing they are missing is live chat, but it doesnt matter too much because facebook support is really fast. Awesome, fast, reliable. Great stuff

Dr.Weed, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  16. palsman

palsman Active Member

Best Answers:
    https://www.digitalocean.com/
    is very good company, i tested it.

palsman, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  17. hosting_spec80

hosting_spec80 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need cheap hosting, you should choose between Bluehost, Fatcow and Ipage. They are the cheapest to my mind.

hosting_spec80, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  18. Dr.Weed

Dr.Weed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally, if I dont get impressed with hosting company's web design I dont even want to look at options and services. If the hosting company is good, it should have good web design like digitalocean, tsohost

Dr.Weed, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  19. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Reliable and well priced hosting will leave you more satisfied in the end. When you are trusting a hosting provider with your data then you want to explore more than only the price. Choose a host that has been in business for a long time and beware because many hosting companies are now owned by one name. You might think you are moving to a new host but you may only be choosing a new name that observes the same practices that you found distasteful at your last hosting company.

JPC-Sabrina, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  20. jdef

jdef Member

Best Answers:
    I use servinio dot com from 6 months ago, and I'm very pleased.They are cheap and have great support.

jdef, Sep 11, 2013 IP