1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adfoc.us 2000$ Pay-out - Let's see!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Tim Kreeft, Aug 5, 2013.

I am the owner of a very few big websites with a lot of traffic. I decided to work with Adfoc.us and see if they are legit or not. After viewing some sites I came up to that Adfoc.us does not always pay. On 7 Aug I should request earned money and within 72 hours I should get paid. I made this thread to proof Adfoc.us is legit or fake. Because this will be real evidence.

Quote of Administrator of Adfoc.us:

"We've had quite a few people try to break the Terms and Conditions. If you don't break the Terms and Conditions, you should get paid.
    You can find payment screenshots in this forum, we are very much a legitimate service."

So if everything is right I should receive my payment on the 10th of august. Let's go for it!

Couple of pictures:

[​IMG]

And:

[​IMG]

Tim Kreeft, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  2. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats for your $2000 , lets see do they really pays off ! plz lets us know .

24wallpapers, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  3. Tim Kreeft

Tim Kreeft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tomorrow is withdrawal day.

Tim Kreeft, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  4. Hungary

Hungary Member

Best Answers:
    Would be interesting to know. You have a massive amount of clicks.

Do you know whether they are CPC, or CPM, or both?

Hungary, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  5. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for keeping us updated.
    I can agree with the administrators post as there are a lot of users that try to cheat the system.

Avener, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  6. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well you yourself has only 5 post in this forum and even if you post that you got paid from that network nobody going to believe on you unless you can really prove

aassociatehit, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  7. Tim Kreeft

Tim Kreeft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still can not withdraw, it's the 7th now. Maybe tonight?

Tim Kreeft, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  8. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Am I correct in seeing that you're making approximately one-one-thousandth of a penny per click? :eek:
    I'm interested to see whether you get paid or not. I feel like those CPC rates are too low to be fake!

njfail, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  9. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site only shows a page to the visitor for a few seconds before allowing the user to click to the destination URL.
    The conversion rates for these kind of advertisement methods are low and therefore the rates are low as well.

Avener, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  10. EmmanuelFlossie

EmmanuelFlossie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I concur with some people above, payment proofs and reviews are just not thrust worthy. They are so easy to fake.

EmmanuelFlossie, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  11. Tim Kreeft

Tim Kreeft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had requested 352$ for the previous month. The rest 1,6k I couldn't request. I have received a red flag for nothing? Lol? Scam network.

[​IMG]

Tim Kreeft, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  12. skillweb

skillweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have requested $78.5683 for the previous month. I have received a red flag for nothing? Scam network.

[​IMG]

skillweb, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  13. Syfonix

Syfonix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wait a min. I am a newbie with these PPC thing. But am I seeing things wrongly? So you have 1.7 Million click on the ads and you only get $1616? I have been thinking of working on a website to make it successful to get like around 50k uniques/mth to make like $1500 to quit my day job. This is crazy, it would take me forever to get a million monthly view on my website just to make $1600...

Syfonix, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  14. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh so this is something like ad.fly.Thats a waste of traffic and clicks if you ask me.And after all that, they don't even pay?Screw that!

Alin Alex, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  15. xeod

xeod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Their interface is poor, very poor.I woudn't even think of registering such websites even if they 'do pay'.

xeod, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  16. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If its a normal website with adsense, then with 50k uv, you might get something like 1% ctr, estimate average 10cents per click is approx $50 per month, but if its in a good niche with high paying keywords you might get $500 per month. All depends on how hard you work and how much you invest in SEO

matt_62, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  17. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Matt is right on target. The only thing I would add is if you add a few ad placements on your site, you may be able to earn about 3x that amount. Obviously more placements would mean some are in less desirable locations, so adding 5 won't actually increase your revenue by 5 fold.

If you're dealing with some type of legal or insurance niche, you could definitely make $1,500 a month, but you should also keep in mind that its much harder to keep a steady flow of traffic in that niche, and the competitive SE ranks are virtually impossible to break through without a massive investment.

In my opinion, its best to work on a site that you relate to. Like if you're into golf, you might consider making a golf blog. Its a lot easier to justify spending hours working on content when you were already spending hours researching for fun. Whereas if you're working on a legal advice niche, and you have absolutely no interest in it, it'll become an endless grind of research and marketing. With a niche that you're interested in, if you deduct the time you spent 'having fun', you can justify $1/hour of revenue as $10/hour if you only have to 'work' on things you don't enjoy 1/10th of the time.

As for Adfoc.us, I suppose if you're simply monetizing random links in Facebook feeds, Twitter feeds, etc, then that may be a good rate. I know Facebook typically does not allow affiliate links. I would think there are still better ways to monetize that much traffic/click-throughs though. Does Adfoc.us have a support team? Someone should tell them about the topic here on DP, maybe they'll give a better explanation as to why people are being 'redflagged' while they're waiting for their payments.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
    njfail, Aug 24, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  18. GT6

GT6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess no payment yet that means there will be no payment. I wanted to try adfoc.us thanks for saving my time.

GT6, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  19. Ray Garry

Ray Garry Peon

Best Answers:
    i am using this guys but unfortunately did'nt get any payment from them

Ray Garry, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  20. forexwix

forexwix Peon

Best Answers:
    They do not pay ... I reached 20$ without breaking terms and conditions ... they banned me without explanation ... and so I have to forgive their payment ...
    ABSOLUTELY SCAM !!! PAY ATTENTION

forexwix, Nov 13, 2013 IP