1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancer earn from AdWords?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Jaden Alvin, Aug 21, 2013.

Hi Everyone!

I'm a freelance webmaster and got few project to run PPC campaign on them but i'm totally clueless in all this "How can i earn?".

Thanks

Jaden Alvin, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not sure what you mean by "How can I earn?". If you mean how can you earn running a PPC campaign, you could create an AdWords MCC account and manage AdWords campaigns for your different projects and charge them for running their campaigns which is what I do. Or if the sites are all your you could join the Google AdSense program and allow Google ads on your sites and then you would get paid by Google for showing their ads. You could also join an affiliate program like commission junction and you can earn a commission from links you place on your site. There are many ways to earn as a webmaster.

@dmcadvice.com, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  3. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You would be able to earn some money from advertising on adwords and receiving the revenues from an affiliate program. But some programs have stipulations about how you advertise their products and services.

Sometimes they do not allow ppc advertising at all and sometimes, they are limited how you can use it. I think the best way to do it would be to have a good page with serious content coupled with targeted ads to the affiliates and then you could send your adwords traffic to that page.

1.Register for adwords after you set up a site.
    2.It'll take at least a week for your registration to get approved by google (not sure but it took a week for me).
    3.Google will check if your site is for real or fake.
    4.After approval, display the google ads on your website.

Important : You are not allowed to click on the ads yourself. Only visitors to your site can click on them.

Good luck :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  4. Jaden Alvin

Jaden Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    BY "How can I earn?" i mean that if i'm running PPC for client site which means paid search result by running a campaign in that How do i earn? Simple.... Running PPC campaign for client... keyword getting ranked but in all of this how i get paid for my efforts?

Jaden Alvin, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  5. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In that case, the most common way to earn, and this is exactly what I do, is to charge the client site for your services to manage his ppc account. For example. I am an AdWords qualified individual, I have taken the necessary tests to become qualified. I have an AdWords MCC account which I use to run client accounts. Each of my clients pays me a fee to set up their accounts and then a monthly fee to manage the accounts. They pay for the clicks they receive as well as paying me for managing their accounts. You just want to make sure you know what your doing and your pricing allows them to pay you and the clicks and it still helps them.

@dmcadvice.com, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  6. Jaden Alvin

Jaden Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help that helped me in understanding PPC.:)

Jaden Alvin, Aug 26, 2013 IP