1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zero Investments 109 sales just in two days.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 17, 2013.

For last few days I was experimenting few direct promotion methods to get sales.
    My friend’s father, 67 years old and 100% compu-illiterate, asked me to show him a way to generate sales of his book on the internet. Though I don’t enjoy direct selling with the trade cry of street hawkers, I decided to find a way for him.
    I finally found a way for him.
    I am going to share with you my findings here in the hope that they may help you too.

He has only one product to sell. That is why I had a big challenge. Promoting one product with one url would make me fall in the trap of spamming.
    I also don’t enjoy having more than one account in any social networking or micro blogging sites. So it was a big challenge for me.
    So I create 20 educate-and-pre-sell pages linking to the product’s main page. I was start direct selling so I had not to care for seo. I had to care for Spamming only so that I don’t get banned.

For direct-selling my favorite three traffic-driving platforms are [1] youtube, [2] twitter and [3] facebook. I intentionally dropped youtube because it was not easy for my uncle.

I finally created two accounts for him on facebook and twitter. Started promotion and got 109 sales just in two days. Here is what I did in step-by-step.

I created 20 EPS urls.
    Created 5 short urls for each EPS url totaling to 100 urls.
    Created an account on facebook
    Created an account on twitter.
    Bought FBLeadChef (cracked version) (disclaimer: I don’t advocate using any cracked tool. My uncle had no maney to start to, but after getting few sales he now has his license version of it.)
    Signed-up a premium account with Hootsuite (first month is free)- it’s to post a single post on multiple facebook groups. (I don’t care for its other functions.)
    Created an account with fbshare exchange site. I won’t promote any one here. I’ll find many if you search on Big G
    Created a short-cut exe for two urls, free online utility tools, one is to send facebook messages and the other one to extract email ids, group all of them into several small groups of 5 each and to finally make them comma separated email list (it is a must have tool for facebook)
    Created several short messages promoting the EPS urls to post them as tweets or facebook message. I used them also to post in the facebook groups.

Downloaded Janetter – it is a desktop twitter client. You can manage without it as you have hootsuite, but I didn’t want to change any set-up for any tool as my uncle was 100% novice. It could make his tasks complicated.
    Created an account on retweet exchange site. won’t promote any one here. I’ll find many if you search on Big G.
    Created a bot software to find target tweets to reply semi-automatically. I was alert not to post retweets automatically as twitter would suspend the account.

I hope you now understand what did next to finally be rewarded 109 just in two days.

If anything is not clear, please feel free to ask me here, I'll be happy to help you.

[​IMG]
    ... here is the example of one image I published to promote offers.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 17, 2013 IP
    Alyssa Lochmore likes this.
  2. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It means you have to do strong competitive analysis. But how direct sale is possible with the process?

Afrasiab, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I fail to comprehend how your uncle's friend is supposed to respond to inquiries from interested clients, if he is 100% computer illiterate. Have you given him a crash course in computer 101, as well as completed all this work? If not then the whole exercise would seem a lesson in futility.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  4. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OMG! Very smart you are! Perhaps I have already mentioned that "I was to find a way for him" isn't the answer to what you wonder and pre-judged as .....?????????????

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  5. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Best Answers:
    I have shown you the way. Just try and test the method.... I am sure you'll get the answer to your question.

Question is good for workers not for the mere thinkers!

6. roscoes45

roscoes45 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    :) This is great information, will try some of these steps. Thanks for sharing

roscoes45, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  7. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Best Answers:
    if you have any questions, when you try this method, please feel free to ask me here, I'll be happy to help you. All the best!

8. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    But the exapmle image you added above did not convert any sale on fiverr. Fortunately fiverr shows how many purchases has been made on a gig.

imranamen6, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  9. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, Now i start understanding your process but the whole process is possible with practical practice.

Afrasiab, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    No doubt I do need to be smart as I have to interpret your clumsy explanation, read between the lines and attempt to decipher what you meant by "I was to find a way for him".

Spoiltdiva, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  11. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Best Answers:
    once again welcome your reply and thank you to give me the opportunity to claim clearly that I was not selling anyone anything anyway because I am overloaded with my seo business and what I share here in DP forum is the techniques I personally have tested and had good results, and share for those who are struggling to build their income in the world of internet marketing. I don't project any hypothetical data or sell any hi-fi commitments.

I am sure you didn't try at all what I have said in the op and passed a comment which may discourage the stragglers to test. To my astonishment, how people like me and you can misguide the struggling marketers with irresponsible comments.

Though I don't care what you say as I know what I say, strongly founded on my hard labor, own painful experiences and actions, above all I don't ever try to sell anything through my forum discussions.

And I respect you because you open the door to increase the number of posts for the people like me.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    None the less your thread is an interesting read, in spite of the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  13. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Best Answers:
    I do agree with you regarding my English, I am not a writer who writes literature to please others. I just share my real success story that may help others.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  14. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaah this is stupid and its also a big lie. There is so many contradictions and senseless made up crap in the OP's post that I'm not even gonna waste my energy to point out. I'm not even gonna bother to argue with the OP like I do all day with DPers who try dumb schemes. Study the OP's post well and do your own research. It's flawed. OP get a life and quit lying and trying to promote your fiverr gig. Your fiverr gig sounds like a 5 year old looking to make a quick buck anyway. Show us a link to you stupid uncle friend's book.

HostPlanz, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  15. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Best Answers:
    It
    Where did you get my fiverr account when I hate doing jobs for $3.92 only?

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  16. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    show us your uncle's damn book!! the one that sold 109 copies....

HostPlanz, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  17. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Best Answers:
    It is not an ebook and written in Bengali. Will you be able to read it? The only way is to send a friend request to him and see his timeline. Thank you for your interest.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  18. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I could figure out how to like people's posts. I really like this thread, and the tips I see above I have to keep in mind. I'm a bit tired right now, and not sure how much longer I'll be one, but I want to save this post somehow.

Alyssa Lochmore, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  19. rampageenergyman

rampageenergyman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hostplanz- No offence. I don't intend to fight with you nor create any hatred among us. What makes you think she is lying ?
    She's been an amazing and a self-less member here and has actually helped a lot of people including one of my friend with a lot of issues for free.

rampageenergyman, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  20. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Right below the posts on the bottom right is marked *Reply*, to the left of this is marked *Like*. Simply click on the *Like* and that's it.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 30, 2013 IP