1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create a perfect website for Adsense approval - easy step by step guide

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dimitarang, Aug 18, 2013.

With this easy and simple guide I show how you can build a website from scratch, apply for adsense with it, get approved and start earning.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. First you need a hosting account. Purchase a shared hosting plan from hostgator, bluehost or any other hosting company you know which offers cPanel with your plan.
    2. Purchase a domain from GoDaddy.com and change the nameservers with your hosting account nameservers.
    3. Now go to cPanel and find ADD ON domain. Create an add on domain: Type the domain you bought as an add on domain.
    4. Now find QUICKINSTALL or FANTASTICO DELUXE on your cPanel. Run a wordpress installation for the domain you have just purchased.
    5. After installation is complete, go to your wordpress dashboard. Now you need to install some plugins.
    6. Search for the plugin ALL IN ONE SEO PACK. Install it and activate it. Go to the plugin's options and write a title, description and keywords for your website.
    7. Search and install the plugin GOOGLE XML SITEMAPS.
    8. Search and install a caching plugin sych as wp supercache or Hyper Cache Extended.
    9. Search and install the plugin CONTACT FORM 7. You will use it to create a "Contact Us " page.
    10. Now create the pages you need for adsense approval.
    11. Go to http://www.serprank.com/privacy-policy-generator/ and generate a privacy policy page for your website. Copy the text, create a page called PRIVACY POLICY and paste the text there. Publish the page.
    12. Create an " About Us " page.
    13. Create a "Contact Us" page. Use the plugin CONTACT FORM 7 for this page.
    14. Write, translate or re-write 2 articles of 400-500 words each. Remember that each article has to be unique and with no much grammar mistakes.
    15. Place some nice pictures along with the articles.
    16. Set up Google Authorship following this articles: http://blog.autorevo.com/2013/04/how-to-set-up-google-authorship/
    17. Link your website with some social networks like facebook, twitter, google plus.
    18. Search and install the plugin SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGET.
    19. Go to WIDGETS on your wordpress dashboard and locate the social media widget. Drag it to the sidebar and add the social networks you want.
    20. Search and install a plugin called NextScipts social networks autoposter. Configure the plugin so it will auto post to social networks each article you post on the website.

Now you're all set to apply for an ADSENSE account.

dimitarang, Aug 18, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and Forexpic.com like this.
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone will get adsense account for 2 articles, IMO

blogdum, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  3. sahirfarid

sahirfarid Active Member

Best Answers:
    2 articles? There should be 25+ articles on your website. Your website/domain should be at least 6 months old. There should be a good amount of traffic on your website. There are many other necessary things that should be on your website.

sahirfarid, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  4. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You are totally wrong! I have been building micro niche websites for years and I always suggest my clients and friends to follow this guide. All of them got their adsense accounts approved. I personally applied with such website years ago and I am using my account till present day.
    There is no such thing that domain has to be 6 months old or you need 25 articles on a website. This is totally not true! Even 1 article of 500 words can get you approved if it is unique and well written. I say that you need 2 articles in order to be 100% sure that you will not be rejected because of lack of content.

dimitarang, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  5. sahirfarid

sahirfarid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you can get an approved account just with one post when you are in USA or Europe. But if you are from an Asian country, there are some policies of google which you must follow. 6 months old website is one of them.

sahirfarid, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense Myth Number 1: Where in the TOS or Website quality guidelines does it state you need 25+ articles or any minimum amount of content. It doesn't so that's myth number 1.
    Adsense Myth Number 2: The six month rule only applies to certain countries NOT all countries! Partial Myth as it's not true for every country so misleading to tell others it is.
    Adsense Myth Number 3: Where in the TOS or Website quality guidelines does it state you need a good amount of traffic? It doesn't so that's myth number 3.
    "Many other necessary things" - well as you've just name myths then you could have at least named those.
    Besides all that I'm sure every other word you wrote was write.....
    POST FACTS NOT MYTHS!!!!!!!

adsenseplr, Aug 19, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Agent000 like this.
  7. Wiset

Wiset Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am quite surprise at the rules. I am Asia based, and hardly have problem with adsense approval.

Wiset, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  8. Ashish Paul

Ashish Paul Member

Best Answers:
    i dont thnk adsense approval possible for only with 2 articles, and for indians and china webmasters we need 6 month old website :(

Ashish Paul, Oct 25, 2013 IP