1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem Facing with Google Adsense Approval

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Zaber Ansary, Aug 12, 2013.

I got a Website, It has an age of 8 months, 50+ Posts, All posts are Unique, All Posts are not less that 200 Words. I applied for Ad sense and Google Firstly accepted it, Reviewed My site then Denied it. Google sent me The tips ASAP. I am From Bangladesh.
    Tips:
    Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
    - It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    - Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    - Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Which particular Change do i need to make on my Website?

Zaber Ansary, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your website?

superrichguy, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  3. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    Oh noo.. I forgot that i was a new member... it is allowed for me to include Links...
    It is footballglance.com

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
    Zaber Ansary, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  4. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    Please help me with advises that how can i increase my visitors daily? i have a few visitors daily. Can you refer me to a list containing names of do-follow blogs?

5. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice site. Keep writing quality posts and the traffic will come. Be the first to post something exciting that happens on the next game. Share it with all the social media outlets. Take your time. I see that there is an adblock at the bottom for adsense. Is that old code you haven't removed?

superrichguy, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have no adsense privacy policy, no about us page, and no contact page. You really need these in place before applying, the latter two aren't mandatory but will help your application. The first one is mandatory. Also are you using an article spinner? These articles read to me like spun ones, as no offence the grammar is awful, some articles are nearly unreadable. Google will have big issues with this, they will probably think the articles are spun even if they are not, hence their comment on the pages being auto generated. You need someone to proofread your posts prior to posting.
    If you are using an auto blog then forget ever getting approved for adsense with that site, strictly against the TOS

adsenseplr, Aug 13, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    That is the Blank ad Given by Google Adsense after i applied for my website.... Google said that after i place the first blank ad on mine then they will review the site for 7 days.. After 4/5 days they declined my request that My site does not go with their Policies.

8. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    Thank Brother, Surely i will make those Pages and I will try to be Sure that My posts are well readable and Grammar Mistake Free.

9. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...and what about all the illegally stolen images from other sites? ...--> not going to get adsense
    ...and just rewriting content from other sites adding nothing unique or valuable to it ....--> not going to get adsense
    ...and poor use of the english language and grammar --> not going to get adsense

Agent000, Aug 17, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  10. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    I know that all of my images are got from google but they aren't water marked,
    I do not rewrite articles from other English blogs. I translate them
    I know my English isn't That much well.
    Thanks for making me disappointed. :p

Zaber Ansary, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That is illegal. That is theft. You need to read up on copyright law.

Agent000, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  12. HostYD

HostYD Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you follow these instructions ? https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/75109?hl=en

HostYD, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  13. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol...spun unreadable articles, stolen images, it's a pile of crap and if you think you're going to get adsense on it and earn thousands every week, you're going to be very disappointed...it's not gonna happen, forget it and do something else to earn money.

malky66, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  14. ace100

ace100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may want to set up a Blogger blog and put good content on it and try again.....Google owns Blogger and some experts suggest this method. Hope this helps.

ace100, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  15. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What a load of nonsense. No experts suggest that. If a site sucks, it does not matter if its on the blogger platform or not.

16. ace100

ace100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did not say to repeat a bad blog....I said create a new high quality blog....perhaps in a different niche and put excellent original content on it and then try again. I learned this from one of the top experts in the field of Internet Marketing, Sean Donahoe.

ace100, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  17. Agent000

Best Answers:
    No, you said a lot of experts recommend doing it. No experts recommend it. Sean Donahoe ...really? Google does not give priority to blogger.com domains in adsense - its simply a nonsense claim.

18. ace100

ace100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not going to argue with you about this....Sean is an expert and i belong to his private group....he answered this exact question for a member this past week.....Malky 66 want help and I think it is worth a try to create a Blogger blog, but not a new account because Blogger may not allow multiple accounts. If writing in English is difficult for Malky 66 suggest he gets someone who writes well in English to create some well written articles. There is no guarantee but I think this is worth a try.

ace100, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  19. Agent000

Best Answers:
    But you are not being truthful. You are spreading misinformation, so I will type this slowly: Google NO NOT give preference to blogger.com when it comes to adsense. All experts agree. Sean Donohue is not an adsense expert.... you are obviously into guru worshiping. I am not stupid enough to do that.

If you don't believe me, then head over to the Google adsense group and ask the adsense experts: https://productforums.google.com/fo...e/i-dont-yet-have-an-account-getting-approved

20. ace100

ace100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am sharing the advice of one of the top Internet marketers say what you want. Zaber the other solution is do a search on "adsense alternatives" in one of the search engines and find another.....there are a few other good choices. I am trying to help you for want ever that is worth.

ace100, Aug 18, 2013 IP