1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Your Best Way To Earn Money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013.

1. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you,I make my $$$ by selling my IM skills.At the moment i make $1500 per month and with more efforts and time i can make more than that.
    Its the best option to making good money online.
    Good luck!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My government job! lol

superrichguy, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  3. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    You need to determine a need in some space (mobile, local, etc.). Mobile apps are increasing in popularity now but they do take quite a bit of time to develop, especially if you're not familiar with programming in general. Need to match it to your skills as well -- what are you good at and/or have an interest in?

gotlivechat, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  4. epu

epu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Mobile apps? Take courses for free on UDEMY that teach app development. Some are as low as $99. Of course you can sell your apps in app stores like GiveMeApps that let you keep 100% of your profits. Then there is in app advertising. The possibilities are endless.

epu, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  5. Svetlin Todorov

Svetlin Todorov Peon

Best Answers:
    To me... Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online.
    If you want any advises regarding how to make money online or you have questions about online marketing/advertising, I can try to help you out. If you want, just drop me an email to . I am doing this because I spent many years lurking around without making money, but I became very successful after I found the right formula. Now I have couple of new students who are improving like monster and I feel very good, when I see them succeeding.

Svetlin Todorov, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  6. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    every people have different way to earn money in internet:

poker online
    forex
    leads
    pts
    ptc
    adsense
    blogging
    infoproducts
    etc..

lukeit, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  7. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you want to be an affiliate then Clickbank wins the crown. Why? Simply because you get a big commission in every sale made. Amazon only gives 4%- 8% per sale which is too low. Not unless you are going to promote expensive stuff like hardware products.

Though being a clickbank affiliate is advisable, I still believe selling your services or own products is the best. If you are good at web design then you may start a web design business. If you are good at SEO then start a SEO company and tons and tons of money is waiting for you.

TonyGE, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  8. Susan Velez

Susan Velez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several ways to make money online. The best way is to start creating your own product, give away 75 - 100% profits on the front end and recruit affiliates to promote your product.

Build an email list of buyers, then you can begin marketing to your buyers list and make money on the back end.

Create more products that your list wants and need, then sell to your list. You can also market affiliate products to your list.

Then rinse and repeat the process of building another product.

At least that is what I am working on right now.

Susan Velez, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  9. Godskid

Godskid Peon

Best Answers:
    There have been really great answers here, I just want to add a little something.

If you really want to make money online, then you have to be devoted: time, money, resources.... And you have to be willing to learn to.
    If you want a blog/website, don't go for free ones; you'll most likely not get what you want from them. And always improve on yourself, the world gets advanced everyday, don't be left behind. Follow trends too.

If you really want to make money online, have it in mind that you are practically starting a business.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    Godskid, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  10. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have found that I make the most money on the skills i already know and can use effectivly, In my case I am running a Web Hosting business called CloudBeast.
    My advise to you would be to identify what you are good at(Web design, article writing, seo, making flower pots, making handmade dolls etc), find your audience for the serivce or product you are good at making, and then selling it to those people.

Lets say that you are very good at making custom teddy bears, well in that case I would make an account on Etsy, get a good quality camera and take some images of my custom teddy bears, and put them on the etsy page along with descriptions on each bear, and information on how your customers can contact you to get their own custom version made.

Helge Sverre, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  11. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    my best way make website and sell on flippa with high price its good income

AMZIKA, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  12. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    My best way is making money via youtube Adsense Video.
    I have found method to get money from Youtube Adsense for video.
    We can get more than 300$/ month, let's discuss it.

petr_ind, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  13. coalvic

coalvic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article Arbitrage
    If you have any questions or need help feel free to PM me.
    I wish you all the best of luck.

coalvic, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  14. shane clint

shane clint Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    The most profitable way of earning money on line is first starting of with finding someone to hold your hand step by step, teaching you to understand how the whole thing works first with out lies and dishonesty and simply throwing you 100,s of videos to go through and making you pay and pay, then once you understand you can then apply step by step after each short video, and it is very possible to make a 3 page website in a evergreen niche that has been drilled down to a sub niche , promote a free gift with quality value, these are then prospects then you nurture that list build a rap our and then they will become your clients, simple . This can be done in no time but the key key thing is to understand the fundamental workings, and with the right teaching made very simple you dont have to be tech savvy as you only need basics yes some learning is involved but not as much as some of the hype tells us . May i add that once you build a list of customers they are yours forever and no matter what algorythhm google changes etc it will not affect your business.

shane clint, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  15. GreenColor

GreenColor Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way is to have something which people want and then selling it:D

GreenColor, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  16. vignesh kumar

vignesh kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please checkout my method of making money.

vignesh kumar, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  17. shane clint

shane clint Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Thanks for replying
    Its like a little social media site here :)
    Absolutely, you find a profitable niche, profitable meaning what people want, thin drill down to a sub niche in that category and laser focus on that , after all you cant please everyone in say a golf niche theres to many categories, so drill down and focus on say , putting and there's the target, there is a huge number of ways out there most bad and little good that is why i believe so many people struggle , to much dishonesty.

shane clint, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  18. plf0903

plf0903 Member

Best Answers:
    For mine I would advise you not to try and "reinvent the wheel", take something that works and do it better, or if you cannot do it better, do it different, that always has worked and always will.

plf0903, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  19. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any idea on how and where to find that someone?

theAdviserMe, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  20. adams201

adams201 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tink affiliate with clickbank and adsense (google ) that's good ways .. good luck

adams201, Oct 5, 2013 IP