1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi there Wawesh,
    Do apologize for the delay in response, I would love to discuss this with you a bit more. If you can contact me at Justin(at)cpalead(dot)com or AIM/Yahoo/Skype: CPAleadJustin we can talk about what would be best for you!

CPALeadJustin, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  2. waynegomez

waynegomez Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanna know how to put an email submit only in the cpa offer?

waynegomez, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Sure, shoot me over an Email or IM and we can talk about your promotions in depth and I`ll help you get going! :)

CPALeadJustin, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  4. CPAleadKent

CPAleadKent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT :)

100% Fully Customizable DL Pages with tons of HIGH converting themes

(A built in Virus Scanner notice to provide users with greater confidence)
    Exclusive Offers and payouts that NO other network CAN match
    (sorry everyone else, having locked in exclusive agreements with advertisers from years ago when no one else was around gives all CPAlead publishers a huge advantage. Plus we just boosted ALL affiliate earnings by a bonus 6% on top of everything else :D)
    Tons of features: A Built In Virus Scanners, Custom CSS Designs, Templates and a marketplace of support ready to get you VIRAL overnight.
    (No worrying about losing leads or slow loading times which you might find elsewhere. The Link Locker & File Locker are built using the latest cutting edge technology: CSS3, HTML 5, Jquery so your users will have an the best experience)
    Give it a shot and let us PROVE what we can do for your earnings rather than talk about it. All we can ask is that you test us and see for yourself! Its on us to make sure you get amazing results!!
    (We're here with support anytime you need us, from campaign optimizing to payments support)

New Members Sign Up Here! https://www.cpalead.com/index.php#new-registration

CPAleadKent, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  5. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone! Let me know your feedback on the new Link Locker and File Locker! looking forward to hearing how they are working for you or if you have any questions! :cool:

CPALeadJustin, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  6. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    We have a lot of questions about traffic on our link locker and file lockers.

Basically, so long as it isn't fraud/illegal or adult traffic, we welcome it and are very flexible!

CPAleadKent, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  7. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Happy Friday everyone! The response to the new file/link lockers have been huge! I`m curious what new tools everyone is looking forward to being created?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    CPALeadJustin, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  8. w3seotraining

w3seotraining Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great good inframtion.

w3seotraining, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  9. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to have success with cpalead, but haven't used them for a long time. I'm thinking of getting back in the game, but when I logged in recently, I noticed the system says my w8 form is "not completed". I've submitted this form a long time ago and was approved, so I'm not sure why it says "not completed" now? Regardless, I just clicked the "submit" button again. Not sure if that was what I was supposed to do though.. can someone from cpalead help me with this?

yakusokutebayo, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  10. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Absolutely yakusokutebayo. Just contact me with your Affiliate ID # and I will be happy to help you with the tax form and any other questions you have, welcome back!

CPALeadJustin, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  11. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK, thanks, I've sent you a message!

yakusokutebayo, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  12. NiTroN

NiTroN Member

Best Answers:
    I've read about you and I would like to join with you really
    i have more than 650.000 like and follow fb and twitter and 30k frends via yahoo and 19k skype cz i have multi account.s :)) and more Daily 2k frends daily

But I have some questions
    1 - must own site? to join cz i dont have i can do blog if u want
    2 - There are international offers?

NiTroN, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  13. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    What makes CPAlead better?

Holyhero, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  14. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    Hi, that sounds great! We can do a lot with that sort of traffic and you don't need to own all content in order to monetize it. Take our link locker for example, that monetizes the URL alone.

We have the most international offers in the business. We cover countries around the world from as big as the U.S.A or France right down to Iceland, Algeria, Iraq, Cyprus and everything in between.

CPAleadKent, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  15. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    Let me post why CPAlead is better:

Some things you might not know about CPAlead listed in bullet point first then explained(More detailed explanations at the bottom. We hate it when a business makes a claim but doesn't support it at all).

- We INVENTED Content Locking. Yes, every Content Locking business is using CPAlead's invention/technology, the Content Locker

We are the ONLY Content Locking Network that holds long standing EXCLUSIVE deals and PAYOUTS from the same Advertisers that all Content Locking businesses use. Read the longer explanation down below for more info.
    (browse around, ask other users, or better yet come take a look for yourself)

- No "down days" or advertiser excuses or sob stories to you about why your performance is low.
    Offers, earnings, conversions? That's OUR job and we deliver results, not excuses. Did you know that while everyone else was having "issues" in countries like the U.S, Australia etc CPAlead was the only network that continued to run those "issue plagued offers" EXCLUSIVELY in Australia and still does? We didn't have those issues and we don't interrupt our users because we're having "advertiser" problems

- We've been around for 7 years+ and never missed a single payment.

- Our lockers are all 100% mobile optimized.
    We're the first network and only to ensure that your mobile traffic hits a 100% mobile friendly Content Locker.Did you know the average affiliate sees over 13% of their traffic from mobile phones?
    We do and we didn't want you to lose conversions. On other networks you might never know about that traffic. The mobile locker appears automatically with CPAlead. Nothing required on your end at all. We take care of it.

- Our File & Link lockers have the highest Conversion Rates in the business by a large margin.

(ask other users)

- We use the absolute latest technology on all of our products to serve you better and increase CR's. High payouts are great but you need high CR's.

- Exclusive offers not found anywhere else.

- The fastest and biggest support team in Content Locking.

Final Word:

Some of you may want to read full details below, please do. Others may not, so the final thing we'd like to say is this. We have a lot of reasons that make CPAlead the best place to take your traffic but we believe talk can only go so far, so we ask this. Give us a try, we approve accounts extremely fast for newcomers. For those who've used us before, give us a shot today.
    Try us: If we don't perform better than any other Content Locking business and deliver results (earn you more!) , then we don't deserve your business. No song and dance can change how much you earn. Anyone can flash stats at you or play with metrics but nothing replaces earnings. You will earn MORE with CPAlead. If not, we don't deserve your business.

Payment Methods:

Payoneer, PayPal, Wire, ACH, Western Union and MORE! Tell us how you want to get paid and we will accommodate

Thanks!

Here are two videos that give you a quick look at recent updates to CPAlead tools

Details:

- We are the ONLY Content Locking Network that holds long standing EXCLUSIVE deals and PAYOUTS from the same Advertisers that all Content Locking businesses use . We're open in saying that most networks use the same advertisers. Wondering why CPAlead is constantly mentioned as having the best payouts, highest CR's and highest earnings for affiliates?

We have exclusive deals that we signed a long time ago when we were the only Content Locking company around that guaranteed us the highest rates in the market. (We knew there would be competition one day and wanted to lock in). Everyone will say "best payouts, highest payouts, get your payouts here" but there's really no explanation behind it. We have no issue being open about things and supporting our claims. The proof is in our payouts - search around, see what other users are saying or take a look yourself.

- No "down days" or advertiser excuses or sob stories to you about why your performance is low. Offers, earnings, conversions, that's OUR job and we deliver results, not excuses. : Did you know that while everyone else was having "issues" in Australia, CPAlead was the only network that continued to run EXCLUSIVELY in Australia? Our compliance team is pretty hardcore about things but its also our relationships that keep us afloat. No having to explain to users that the industry is hurting. That's OUR side of the business to take care of. You send the traffic, we'll take care of the rest. You should never have to deal with our tech issues, advertising issues or otherwise. If there is a problem, we'll work on it one to one with you.

- We've been around for 7 years+ and never missed a single payment. In fact, we went to far as to offer a $500 reward (in a public article on performinsider.com) to anyone who could show that CPAlead ever missed payment or did not pay them as required.

- We use the absolute latest technology on all of our products to serve you better and increase CR's. High payouts are great but you need high CR's.

- Our File & Link lockers have the highest Conversion Rates in the business. We offer the biggest selection of landing pages which we've tested over and over. Our loading times are lightning fast and users get a smooth experience.

- Exclusive offers: Not only do we get the highest payouts, we get offers you won't find elsewhere.

- Support Staff: No submitting tickets and waiting around. No sitting endlessly at your PC. We have the largest support staff of any company in the space. If you need us, we're there quickly.

CPAleadKent, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  16. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i go to log in but it says my email cant be found in the system....yet yall sent an email to me with the same email address....

yall have gone way down hill since yall didnt want to pay me the money i should of gotten for my referrals....

DO NOT JOIN!!!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    music legend, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  17. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hey Music Legend,
    I`m not sure what the issue is right now but if you can just send me an email with your account details and I`ll look into this and see what is happening, I`m sure it is an easy fix. I`ll also look into your referral earnings and if there is any pending.

CPALeadJustin, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  18. NiTroN

NiTroN Member

Best Answers:

good i need to chat or name skype and thanks

NiTroN, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  19. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hey NiTroN,
    Can shoot me over a email at Justin(at)cpalead(dot) or Skype: CPAleadJustin. Looking forward to hearing from you!

CPALeadJustin, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  20. OvaisAlam

OvaisAlam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Receiving emails from CPALead but I was not able to login to CPALead because I don't have an account there.
    Strange?

OvaisAlam, Oct 11, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.