1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help ! Adsense rejecting my website again and again

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Prashanth Sadasivan, Aug 15, 2013.

I ve applied for adsense about 10 times.They do select in the first review,but they are rejecting me in the second review.I am from India.So please give your suggestions to improve my website so that it can be selected for Adsense.
    My website : andro-build.org

Message Sent from Google Adsense :
    As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

Issues:

- Site does not comply with Google policies

---------------------

Further detail:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies .It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Tips:
    Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
    - It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    - Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    - Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Please refer to the Webmaster Quality guidelines for more help on how to provide a positive experience for your users.

As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application.

Prashanth Sadasivan, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  2. Prashanth Sadasivan

Prashanth Sadasivan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My website is andro-build.org

3. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see you are from India. Apply for adsense after 6 months from the day of website registration. By the time learn more about adsense TOS and establish your website.
    Lastly, I see you are a young blogger. So keeping learning and stay motivated. :)

blogdum, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  4. News Updates

News Updates Member

Best Answers:
    seriously change your theme. the more you apply frequently, the more they will reject. because every time you apply for adsense they compare your current status of site with older ones. I think they keep log. so while apply don't even think they've forgotten the older application or hoping that this time someone else will review and will approve.

One thing, your theme is terrible. it looks like theme from around 2005

News Updates, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    A "Who is" search shows that this site was created/registered on the 7th July 2013 - so as blogdum says, the sixth month rule is working against you. In India your website has to be registered for six months prior to applying, so Google are right - your site doesn't comply with their policies. It might do in 6 months time though!
    You need to put an adsense compliant privacy policy in place as your current one doesn't comply. Also I'd re-do the about us page. As it tells them nothing about "You".
    Also when applying you need 100% original content. No copied posts, no auto generated posts by using plugins.
    Hope that helps. Good base for a site with a little work

adsenseplr, Aug 15, 2013 IP
    Alin Alex likes this.
  6. Prashanth Sadasivan

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your advise guys! Btw @new updates ... the theme used is a premium theme Colorway!
    The statistics show 7 July because I bought the domain on 7 July.Till Then,I had used blogger.Then I changed to Wordpress.

7. Prashanth Sadasivan

Best Answers:
    if the theme is snot much good,can anybody suggest me a good theme with its link :) ?

8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    SERPpoint, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  9. Prashanth Sadasivan

Best Answers:
    Over 70% are original in my website.The 30% is that rooting methods for smartphones like that... are posted in many sites.

Prashanth Sadasivan, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  10. Prashanth Sadasivan

Best Answers:
    btw @SERpont I cant find the contents in anyother siteAll the results on the link given by u are showing my websites alone.The first result shows my facebook <website> official page :)

11. Prashanth Sadasivan

Best Answers:
    Different links on my same site becasue the post is in two or mor categories.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  12. tks

tks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    • Remove all duplicate content, keep adding new unique content.
    • Remove all the pages on rooting(this is my reading from some other site)
    • Wait for 6 months and reapply
    • At the time of application-approval, remove all other ads and affiliate sites you have.

tks, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  13. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does your site contain 1. Unique contents 2. Quality contents 3. Adequate contents?

Read this might help: Discovery 3 Keys of How to Get AdSense Ads Approval for Blogger

Take a bit of time, then you will come over it.

Michael Leng, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  14. Ryan Rutan

Ryan Rutan Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, well firstly applications from Pakistan and numerous other countries require six months worth of active content before they can be considered and this blog was only started very recently.

Ryan Rutan, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  15. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is basically Google polite was of telling you that your site sucks.

Your site does suck; offers no value to the web; just rewrites what is available on 1000's of other sites; is badly written; and obviously from the grammar, english is not your first language. Pay attention to what Google said:
    Your site offers none of that for the advertisers to want to pay for advertising space on your site.

Agent000, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  16. Prashanth Sadasivan

Best Answers:
    hmm .. k :)

Prashanth Sadasivan, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  17. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, buddy.
    Don't too much worry. I have had the same experience like you. Just use googlekeywordtool for finding what's the keyword that they are popular and trendy. Write the article close in them or take them into your article too. Don't forget that, the contents in your site/blog is talking similarly to your article.

Supposing your blog is about "cell phone", write something such as; cell phone update, review cell phone, cell phone of the day, which mobile phone will be top selling in 2013, Etc.

After you finish it. Try to get AdSense a/c again. Alright?

Michael Leng, Aug 18, 2013 IP
    tks likes this.
  18. Alice Smith

Alice Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Same happened with me also. Previously i was applying with the site www.onlinecnatrainingclasses.com
    Google disapproved my site 3-4 times. Now i am planning to reapply after 2 months with the different site. i.e www.yogatipss.com.

The reason of rejection with the first site is "Site does not comply with the Google TOS/Policies".
    Hope to get through with another site this time.

Alice Smith, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  19. Prashanth Sadasivan

Best Answers:
    @Michael Ling Thank you,will surely try :)

Prashanth Sadasivan, Aug 18, 2013 IP