1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo Clerks

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Syed Haider, Aug 3, 2013.

Hi
    DP Members
    Kindly Share Your Experience With Seo-Clerks???

Syed Haider, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  2. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly bad experiences. Sellers never respond or they fail to deliver. Fiverr is a much better option.

webar2007, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  3. Syed Haider

Syed Haider Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It Might Be Happens Only To You Then :confused:

Syed Haider, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEOClerks is legit, but its not as popular as Fiverr. Therefore, sellers might not be checking their accounts that often and this is why many of them fail to respond to inquiries. I have offered my services on there and failed to check it. It wasn't until I logged on that I realized I had some messages from people asking me if I could help them. Of course, I responded back a day too late and lost the opportunity. So, from a seller's viewpoint, I think the site is great - just make sure you check it every day. If I was to buy services I would just make sure I messaged the person first to make sure they are available to do the job.

cronik, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  5. treka3358

treka3358 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been quite happy with the stuff I've got off seoclerks. It can be cheaper than fiverr too.

treka3358, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  6. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have been using Barryinsiam's SEO gigs on SEOClerks a few times and they really are high quality, they will get your SERP up.
    Proof?
    Google "cheap personal webhosting" and look for cloudbeast.net should be #4 by now

Helge Sverre, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  7. developers in pune

developers in pune Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am new here what is it is there anyone can explain me about it in details..

developers in pune, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems SeoClerk is newer than Fiverr!

A new site takes time to get popularity I would say.

SERPpoint, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  9. cool.shubhammehta

cool.shubhammehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO CLERK is not good, yes they can give many services at very cheap price but seller can't respond your msg and they don't deliver it in given period of time, so i suggest you to go with fiverr its the best site i have ever seen , i am seller on both sites but i got many orders on fiverr not in seo clerk, so go with fiverr ..!!

cool.shubhammehta, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  10. rimsite

rimsite Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I also have same problems as above with SEOClerks. I bought a service about two weeks ago and the seller instead of delivering the service, they started writing rude messages to me. I think the site admin does not have buyer protection, Instead of buyers directly dealing with PayPal, money should be held for both parties until the transaction is complete.

rimsite, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  11. Syed Haider

Syed Haider Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its Better To check The Rating Of Seller Before Giving Order

Syed Haider, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  12. cool.shubhammehta

Best Answers:
    yes you can also say that, but the seller don't respond in time, so you can go with flippa or any other but never go with seoclerk ..

cool.shubhammehta, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  13. Jd19

Jd19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If a seller is being non-responsive, send us a support ticket with the order ID and we will investigate the seller and order. Low quality sellers get infracted at minimum, banned if repeated. We take quality very seriously. You can also cancel an order at any time from within your custom order URL.

Additionally, if you are a seller you will receive an email and an onsite alert each time you get a new order or a buyer updates an order.

Jd19, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  14. lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi Member

Best Answers:
    I order from SEOClerks almost daily, and I sell there too. Kills fiverr. Especially when I get my payments instantly via Paypal without any fees - what other marketplace offers that?

If your seller isn't responding, that isn't the fault of SEOClerks staff, that is your fault for hiring a cruddy freelancer. You need to check their stats. SEOClerks offers a lot of stats such as last login time, user levels, etc, etc. If a user hasn't logged in for 15 days, it shows it in bright red at the top of their services. This is a fairly good indicator they will not respond... :|

After 30 days, the seller gets an email and then their services are deleted. I'd say that is pretty good site assistance on keeping active sellers available.

lowrider.STi, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  15. cool.shubhammehta

Best Answers:
    i
    i am there a good seller over there, email- , i sell blog review over there, and once a buyer say me to give me email so that we can talk over there as due to our busy schedule buyer rarely came to seoclerk so he ask for email, i have 19$ in my seoclerk a/c , and you ban me without giving my money and without giving me any alert, so i say SEOCLERK sucks, never go with it, i suggest everyone that never to go with seoclerk instead of it join fiverr.

cool.shubhammehta, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  16. dann12

dann12 Member

Best Answers:
    Love it! I use it for cheap Tweets ($1-$5). Other places that sell tweets require the "Ad:" added on the tweet but I can tell those buyers/sellers to post anything (without the "ad:") that I hire on seoclerks.

dann12, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  17. dann12

dann12 Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is terrible. They will ban you much faster than seoclerks and they will not even tell you why. They don't offer infractions/warnings before a ban either.

dann12, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  18. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My experience was never good with Fiverr, most of the seo gigs I ordered were completely lack of quality or crap. I highly prefer SEOClerks over Fiverr because 5$ in SEO world won't get you ANYWHERE. People nowadays still think they will rank "make money online" with few Fiverr gigs.

I'll take SEOclerks over Fiverr any day. As a buyer or as a seller. Why?

1. Gigs on SEOclerks have more quality than on Fiverr
    2. SEOclerks covers Paypal fees, has more withdrawal options like Western Union, Payza, Pioneer Card and more.
    3. SEOclerks have much better staff.
    4. Affiliate for life. Earn 10% of any purchase the people you send them for life. I've already referred about 20 members who purchase often. This is completely passive income for me.

Thanks!

Carrol09, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  19. Syed Haider

Syed Haider Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Awesome Buddy :cool:

Syed Haider, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  20. foreister

foreister Member

Best Answers:
    I think fiverr is better.