1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase sales by SEO only.

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ashwini.gangamwar, Aug 13, 2013.

I am working on clothing store online, worked On page and off page. Please suggest me some ways to rank well and increase sales by seo.

ashwini.gangamwar, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  2. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    can you let us know the URL ?

dotcompals, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  3. ashwini.gangamwar

ashwini.gangamwar Member

Best Answers:
    I am seo working for http://andeelew.com/store/

ashwini.gangamwar, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  4. meetali

meetali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do SMO activities, follow store related links..do what ever best you can do in those links as well content will helps your site traffic

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
    meetali, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  5. evgenktulu

evgenktulu Active Member

Best Answers:
    In your case content marketing can be useful. You can drive traffic from the articles you publish on proper blogs, also, you'll get backlinks

evgenktulu, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    When you took the job you would have told the client what you were going to do. Have you taken all those steps? How did they work out? Then we'll be able to look at your client's site and will be able to make recommendations without telling you, an SEO professional, how to suck eggs.

sarahk, Aug 14, 2013 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    To me the site looks like any other average clothing site. SEO is not going to magically bring in traffic. The market is so saturated. I mean, if I need clothes or shoes, I'll to http://www.zappos.com/ or some other well known and trusted site.

As much as you should work on SEO, the best thing you or your client can do to bring traffic to the site is promote it through paid advertising, either AdWords or AdCenter.

qwikad.com, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  8. JuiceFlow

JuiceFlow Member

Best Answers:
    You can definitely use SEO to boost sales for a clothing store, and I'm speaking from personal experience. One of my first clients was a clothing store that I built a Magento site for. Our traffic in the beginning and even now mostly came from SEO. Here's what I would do...

1. keyword research to find generic search terms that match your client's site that have relatively low competition, I did some quick research and found some for you, I chose competition based on the fact that the exact match domains were open for either .com, .net or .org, plus pinterest ranked on the first page for 2 of the terms, you should do some research of your own.

- cute baby boy clothes 1600/mo
    - cute kids clothes 1000/mo
    - baby boy dress clothes 880/mo

2. Add a blog to the store

3. Write relevant blog posts that are optimized for the keywords that you find, my advice would be to make sure that you find a clever way to tie the keyword to some item or category within the site so it looks natural to the reader, it's not that hard to do.

4. Add a call to action at the end of some of the blog posts pointing to store items or categories.

5. Put banners linking to certain sections of the store or specific items in the store in the sidebar of the blog.

6. Rinse and repeat steps 1 & 3

I did the same exact thing for a previous client and the literally went from $0 to five figures a month in a very short period of time. I also do this for every new site that I create, so it definitely works.

Hope that helps.

JuiceFlow, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  9. Parker8239

Parker8239 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I would say for your site basically the traffic is depends on your quality...You should always update the new designs which attract the customers..And also make some contents on your quality of cloths only and compare your quality with your nearer shops or mall whatever..These things will attact your customers.

Cheers!

Parker8239, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  10. Wiset

Wiset Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have a very beautiful site! What next is really is to build the traffic. In addition to the traditional method of building backlinks for SEO, try to be part of the growing network of social media. They are getting almost equally if not more powerful than search engines.

Wiset, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  11. sotocesar

sotocesar Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get more visitors by posting in areas that already have traffic.

Consider creating YouTube videos, Pinterest Posts, SlideShare presentations, etc. to build organic traffic that way and over time you will naturally rank as Google will already see standard backlinks being built as well as traffic to your pages.

Hope that helps!

sotocesar, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  12. american it

american it Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok the first thing u need to do is social media marketing and link building ,if u do these to right u will get much traffic , pm me your site link and I can tell u more about what u need to do

american it, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  13. ashwini.gangamwar

ashwini.gangamwar Member

Best Answers:
    I am working and trying out new strategies in seo, i am just asking for good suggestions only as digitalpoint platform giving me.
    i have created this thread in seo section, so i have right to ask suggestion. This is not a good way you wrote a reply.

Thanks so much, really helped me lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    ashwini.gangamwar, Nov 12, 2013 IP