1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are adsense partenerships safe and what are the risks?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rumaan, Aug 8, 2013.

Hi, i'm looking to do an adsense partnership where i supply someone with an Adsense account and he makes revenue and we split the money.

What are the risks and is it safe?

Thanks for all the help

rumaan, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  2. Ian Norris

Ian Norris Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on how they are going to make the money?

Ian Norris, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  3. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    adsense partnership is totally risk you will get ban so avoid partnership with adsense account man because now adays very hard to approval adsense account if you loss than no chance again to approval so think about it.

fadhi123, Aug 8, 2013 IP
    msk19994 likes this.
  4. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks

rumaan, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  5. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the prompt reply but if he promises to offer whitehat, shall i trust him and if i do get banned can i not reopen my account or fight my case with google?

rumaan, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    The risk is 100% yours, ask yourself this "Why haven't they got an account?" Why would you want to partner with someone who knows nothing about adsense? And if they do claim to know all about it why haven't they got an account? Probably because they've been banned, as you will undoubtedly be!

adsenseplr, Aug 8, 2013 IP
    GORF and Arick unirow like this.
  7. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    He says: he needs to expand his business and wants mulitple adsense accounts to expand his business and my adsense account was unsued so thought he would use it for mutual benefits. I said to him that you have your own adsense account why do you need mine? He said because my set of websites have limited earning potential and now he wants a new account for generating revenue. He then said: "My traffic comes basically from social bookmarking and so they are regular visitors, so i lack unique visitors, but with a new adsense account that regular traffic acts as a unique traffic. I will remove my old account and place it to another set of websites and place your account to this set of websites. Its a strategy of handling adsense account to earn more in limited traffic"

Also, the reason he probably does not have an account of his own is because he says that he is based in india and accounts in india are easily banned by google whears european ones don't.

Any ideas?

rumaan, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  8. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    if your adsense ban 1 time than game over for you life time keep in mind good luck.

fadhi123, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  9. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any other ideas?

rumaan, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  10. apnavarun

apnavarun Member

Best Answers:
    Its against policy I guess. Why other getting his or her own adsense account.

apnavarun, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  11. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    He says: he needs to expand his business and wants mulitple adsense accounts to expand his business and my adsense account was unsued so thought he would use it for mutual benefits. I said to him that you have your own adsense account why do you need mine? He said because my set of websites have limited earning potential and now he wants a new account for generating revenue. He then said: "My traffic comes basically from social bookmarking and so they are regular visitors, so i lack unique visitors, but with a new adsense account that regular traffic acts as a unique traffic. I will remove my old account and place it to another set of websites and place your account to this set of websites. Its a strategy of handling adsense account to earn more in limited traffic"

Also, the reason he probably does not have an account of his own is because he says that he is based in india and accounts in india are easily banned by google whears european ones don't.

Any ideas? Any of this true?

rumaan, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  12. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    THIS IS A LIE! DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! Accounts in India ONLY get banned more due to the higher rate of adsense fraud there. This is why all Indian websites have to be six months old before applying for adsense. Of note is that if he puts your adsense code on an Indian website less than six months old then guess what, when the adsense ad bot senses that or a reviewer sees it, then you will get a ban faster than you can blink!
    ALSO HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ADSENSE! If he did then he would know that it is strictly against the adsense TOS to have more than one account!!! Doing this is one of the fastest known ways to get banned. This is most likely why his adsense accounts keep getting banned. He's breaking the TOS, and guess what he was just about to do it with YOUR adsense account. Please to GOD tell me you haven't let him use your code! If you go ahead with this I expect to see you writing here in less than a week that you've been banned! He only needs multiple accounts as he gets banned regularly! If he gets banned regularly then he's not following the TOS or website quality guidelines in which case Good! He should be banned. Google do not ban people for fun, nor do they hate Indians! It's just a small number of people have caused adsense so many problems due to fraud - and to be honest he's a good example of one of them. I know there are some hard working Indians out there on this forum, who would be ashamed of this person as he's one of the people that's caused google to put the six month rule on websites in place.
    The bit about it being an adsense account handling strategy is absolute B*lls!
    Only thing you are guaranteed is to lose your adsense account - If this worries you a simple search on DP for adsense account problems will show you how hard it is to get another one.

13. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks very much, really do appreciate you taking the time out to give such a detailed a reply. However, I do have one more question if you don't mind. Why would he want adsense to get banned after only one week? Would it not be in his interest to have it running long term so he could make more money?

rumaan, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  14. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    What does he care after all it's YOUR adsense account, not his isn't it? So if it gets banned in a week what has he lost? He's running multiple accounts, that's strictly against the TOS, and he's almost certianly running multiple accounts as he get's banned a lot, trust me on that point! Provided you are staying within the adsense TOS and website quality guidelines you only ever need ONE account, you can use it across ten's of thousands of site PROVIDED they all meet the TOS and website quality guidelines. There is never any legitimate reason to have more than one account.
    Of note having re-read his mail to you, he mentions removing his code from the sites and then re-using his code on other sites, this is the final nail in the coffin for him. Why? Well there's absolutely nothing stopping him from using the code on those other sites right now! As I mention above you can use the code on unlimited sites provided they all comply with Googles requirements. There's not one thing stopping him using the code - he doesn't need to transfer it. Yet he makes it sound like he can't do that until he has your code, as though he can only use it on some limited number.
    Also does it occur to you that along the way he'll ask for access to your adsense account to create the codes - you know, the one with all your personal details and bank account info......
    I hope this thread helps others in not been taken in by such people.

15. Godskid

Godskid Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense rules are simple... "Unique content" is king!

Godskid, Aug 14, 2013 IP
  16. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is not so... Adsense account can be gotten again if you produce quality work, but it is not good using with partnership..

SERPpoint, Aug 15, 2013 IP