1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to buy real traffic for 0.005 - 0.01$ per click ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by zaisk, Aug 6, 2013.

Hi,

I am running humor related website and looking for opportunities to increase traffic. I think about buying PPC ads in banner networks, facebook ads, google search.

I can pay up to 0.005$ - 0.01$ per real visitors from USA and Europe.
    I understand that this is cheap price but I am talking about traffic for humor related website. The main goal is to get real visitors that could become returning ones.

My question is if it is possible to buy real visitors (not iframe or any fake traffic) for such price and if yes, what networks you can recommend.

Thanks.

zaisk, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  2. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    humtuma, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  3. zaisk

zaisk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Traffic section in this forum is full of offers "1000 visits for 1$", but I guess this traffic can not be real. That's the reason I have created this topic, to ask for a help finding places where could get real traffic as cheap as possible. For example mgid.com suggest 0.01$ per click for international traffic. But value of traffic is poor. I am sure there are other, better places. ?

zaisk, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  4. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello zaisk,

Its tough to find quality traffic that cheap. However, there are ways to attain traffic for cheap, but they take a bit more time and work.

Since your site is humor related, I think your best bet would be to bargain with Facebook page owners. You would be surprised to see how many people are willing to give you a shout out for little to no money, or even just a link back from your site.

Can I ask what your site is?

njfail, Aug 6, 2013 IP
    EmmanuelFlossie likes this.
  5. zaisk

zaisk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've PM'ed you my site URL. Maybe you have any contact of such FB page owner, or own by yourself? I was searching for buying post on FB pages, but there are too many fake FB groups also.. thanks for advice.

zaisk, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  6. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on your key word. Cheap clicks is not the thing to focus on. If you pay $5.00 per click but make $10.00 for that click, how many would you buy?

First determine your setup/testing budget and do some realistic testing and go from there. Once you have a positive return on your investment, it is just a matter of refining and polishing it for a better return.

davetrebas, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  7. zaisk

zaisk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for idea, I understand that. But my site do not sell stuff, so the main purpose is to buy real targeted traffic and expect returning visitors. My earnings are Adsense, etc. And I can pay 0.005$ - 0.01$ per real visitor. Understanding that this is too cheap, I am asking, if it's possible to get.

zaisk, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  8. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have see the ad 0.01$ per click but when i create a campaign , they charge me 0.10$ per click. If you need quality visitors increase bid.

humtuma, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  9. angelcyber942

angelcyber942 Member

Best Answers:
    increase your bid , till now i dont find which real high quality human traffic from the internet , but if your budget is low , just search cheap high quality traffic service , i was try 1 seller for 10k visitor and only get 1 lead no sales.. quality deppends on cheap

angelcyber942, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  10. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure where to get CLICKS for $.01.

The cheapest I've been able to get PPC clicks is via Bing; you can set your clicks at like $.05 or $.09 and still get traffic.

Or, if you want to use PPV Popups you can get them for VERY cheap. (But there is a massive difference between PPC and PPV).

If you want super cheap PPC clicks, use Bing and set your max bid at like $.09.

CandleKeep, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  11. zaisk

zaisk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For site like I own, 0.09$ for click would be death. In funny pictures, flash games and similar niches user is not expensive. Because users value is low too. If we review keyword "flash games" we could see only few ads running in Google, but for some reason Google keeps it very competitive keyword and charge too much for it. There must be network that has partnership with many humor, games sites and can suggest cheaper inventory.

zaisk, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  12. angelcyber942

angelcyber942 Member

Best Answers:
    btw, how much minim payment in bing ? and have you got convertion , please tell me. and share your tips and trick. is advert with bing good ? tell me

which PPV you recomended to us ? is that like traffic service ? let me know the best , and share your convertion.

thanks

angelcyber942, Aug 8, 2013 IP