1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is youtube views buying worth it

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by linksads, Aug 2, 2013.

Hi there,

People buy youtube views to increase traffic on their video uploaded into youtube account, by this way can they increase traffic on their site?

Thanks.

linksads, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  2. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A times it works out a great but not always guaranteed that it work out.
    Good luck!
    :)

mian.owais211, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  3. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want useless traffic, that serves no purpose except bumping your visitor counter, go for it.

Else, you are just wasting your money.

GMF, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  4. Tonie Konig

Tonie Konig Active Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube is a social site, do some subscribing to channels, likes and comments and you will get some interest in your channel back, too many times on social media we just want without giving 1st

Tonie Konig, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  5. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends of Videos Appeals

24wallpapers, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  6. Alrik Vincent

Alrik Vincent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I done a fair bit of video marketing so I feel qualified to talk about this. You can get a ton of traffic from Youtube if your your video is in the top of the search results in Youtube. Now a days, Google's search engine gives priority to YouTube videos and show relevant videos in the top 5 search results. So for top ranking videos, there is traffic from two places. If your video is directing the viewer to a website or if there is a link in a description box to your website, then some portion of the people who view the video will visit your website. Now all this good but how does YouTube Views for a video come into the picture?

For a video to be ranked on top, you need views. The more views your video has, the higher it will be placed in the YouTube search results and hence Google search results as well. You need more views than your competing videos for your video to outplace their video in youtube search results and Google search results. You can buy these views but be careful, you need something called slow views, and not bot views which will generate 20,000 views in an hour. Those kind of views will be ignored by Google. You can also get the views for free. Use social exchange sites like YouLikeHits, AddmeFast, Vagex. Leave your computer on all day to create credits and you have 20,000 views in 24 hours.

Views are however not everything. You need likes and comments as well. Use the social exchange service I mentioned above. Or you can buy it.

If possible spam your youtube video with backlinks low or high quality doesnt matter. You cannot over optimize or get penalized for a youtube video. Backlink penalties don't exist here. Just get someone on Fiverr to do it for you.

Other things that will help you rank your videos are:
    1. Using a seperate Youtube channel per niche
    2. Including keywords you are trying to rank for in the video title.
    3. Make sure your channel name also has a keyword related to all videos in that channel.
    4. In description put your Main Keyword followed by URL. Then after a few line spaces, put all relevant keywords. Do key stuffing, you wont run into any problems. It will only help you rank your video.
    5. In tags, again keyword stuff as much as possible and use all relevant tags.

If you are competing against a video which has loads of views, likes and subscribers stay clear. You will save yourself some time. :)

I hope this helped.

Alrik Vincent, Aug 2, 2013 IP
    DennisKnows and Nigel Lew like this.
  7. linksads

linksads Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks you so much dude for this useful information you shared.

linksads, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  8. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a great list there. I know from experience too that you should have separate youtube channels because I had my account deleted with over 200 videos on it l. I got it back but it still put a dent in my traffic. big lesson learned there.

One I'll add is to make sure when you buy views, to NOT go for the cheapest. Most of the "cheap" ones are robot views which violate YouTube TOS and can hurt your efforts. I suggest you only use sites that offer REAL views from REAL people. Track your traffic in your analytics to see where you're getting traffic from.

If it says MOBILE, then you're getting BOT traffic.

Hope that helps.

DennisKnows, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  9. CaptainG

CaptainG Peon

Best Answers:
    It is worth buying only retention referrer views. Retention views means video views from the beginning to the end of the video. Referrer views means that the views looks like coming from the popular social networks. Then it will effect the rankings of your videos. There is some people offering quality service on a reasonable price. PM me for more info.

CaptainG, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  10. George T.

George T. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a views provider this is my 2 cents on this thread.

-Always choose high retention views. Almost all other views are useless for your videos.
    -If you want to rank drip feed likes-comments to your videos.
    -Drip feed a link campaign pointing to your video.
    -Use all tips posted above for keywords titles etc.etc.

George T., Sep 3, 2013 IP
  11. red33

red33 Member

Best Answers:
    It can help your YT rankings not just give you view count. granted you are doing other things like backlink, social bookmark etc and even vid likes will help your video climb in rankings on YT. You should definitely drip feed so it looks more natural, but if you really want to buy views make sure you buy High RETENTION otherwise you could get your account banned if you buy worthless bot views.

red33, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  12. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it helps in some cases but not always, you can even buy traffic from freelancers, there are many sites like SEOclerks, Fiverr etc. you can try it. :)

Ay3sha, May 13, 2014 IP
  13. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not worth a penny anymore.

In the past it could influence your rank but not anymore.

Kanonig, May 13, 2014 IP
  14. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't think buying youtube traffic is going to be fruitful for you. yes it will help you in terms of views but no not more than that.

John Dave, May 13, 2014 IP
  15. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @John Dave Bro I think It will not helpful for Traffic Because This views are fake and it will be Robots views. What you think it will be quality traffic??

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 13, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  16. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was telling the same thing I am not supporting the OP to buy traffic because they are fake but what I am saying there is if he want to give the visitor a feel that no this video is been viewed a number of times this means that there is something good in it and it will give the viewer a reason to look over the video.

John Dave, May 13, 2014 IP
  17. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm Yup bro agree with your point youtube will give prefrence in youtube search may be it can show in 1st with keyword coz his video has lots of views.

Great John :)

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 13, 2014 IP
  18. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they can increase traffic through their youtube videos. You can also buy youtube views and traffic from sites like SEOClerks. If your video has many views and likes, it will show up on the first page.

lukeSwenson, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  19. PeterStraw

PeterStraw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You risk being penalised by YouTube and Google. They don't like people who try to cheat the system and if you get caught they may suspend your account.

PeterStraw, Jul 16, 2014 IP