1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Wordpress sites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vig, Aug 1, 2013.

I have a Wordpress website at Enlightenlists.com . How do I add my description, title, and meta tags for my homepage? I am not a programmer by any means and doing these things on my lists is easy since I have Yoast. Any help would be appreciated.

Solved! View solution.
    Vig, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  2. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use any SEO plugin like "Wordpress SEO Yoast". There you will see an option for the homepage title, meta description and if you wish meta keywords too.

wordpecker, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  3. tricomax

tricomax Member

Best Answers:
    You can add meta tags in below post or page content. Ex:
    My post > Edit post > Below of content box you can see meta title, description and keyword box. You can add by yourself. Thats pretty easy if you're using SEO Yoast.

tricomax, Aug 1, 2013 IP
    Vig likes this.
  4. onqdirector

onqdirector Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're already using Yoast, whats the problem? Just change the settings. I prefer All In One SEO plugin myself over Yoast but they both do the job. Wordpecker hit it on the head. Just adjust your settings...

onqdirector, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many plugins on Wordpress which would help you in adding meta data for your home page as well as inner pages.. one of them is SEO ultimate!

alex06295, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  6. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    On my websites, I don't have to use plugins because my theme itself has it. I am using genesis themes. In your case you are already using yoast so I don't see any problems there. Just setup the setting properly and everything should be alright. In other cases, you may use all in one seo or platinum seo plugin.

TonyGE, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  7. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the easiest way is to use all in one seo pack plugin or platinum seo, I bet you will like them as they are really user friendly.

dimitarang, Aug 2, 2013 IP