1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 2 Adsense Accounts were Disabled, Why ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by user299, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello All,

Hope you all will be fine ?

My question to all the experts here is that from past 4 months i am having serious trouble in running adsense, my two accounts were disabled. First account was disabled on May 2013, in which i also lost my earnings of $4200 and in this month i got new account, i started working on it and after passing 10 days my account reached $600. I was very much amazed and loved it but next day what i see my account was disable with out any reason. So i lost approx $4800 within 3 months.

So i am here to ask what was the reason, why my account was disabled, the email came to me is as under;

Hello, This email is to alert you that your AdSense account was found to be non-compliant with our AdSense program policies and as a result, your AdSense account has been disabled.
    Current account status: Disabled
    Action required: None

Violation explanation

WEBMASTER GUIDELINES: Publishers may not place Google ads on pages that violate Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. While we've included the following excerpts from these guidelines, we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

* Make pages for users, not for search engines.
    * Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
    * Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
    * Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
    * Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
    * Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
    * Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
    * If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.

Payment As your account has been permanently disabled, we will withhold payment of your account balance. As stated in the AdSense Terms and Conditions, Google reserves the right to withhold payments from publishers due to any breach of the program agreement. Please note that this step was taken in an effort to maintain the quality of the AdSense program and to protect the interests of our AdWords advertisers. The earnings on your account will be returned to the affected advertisers.

No further accounts Please note that further participation in the AdSense program by publishers whose accounts have been disabled is prohibited. For more information concerning disabled accounts, please see the FAQ in our Help Center.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Sincerely,
    The Google AdSense Team

---------------------------------------------------

What i thought is that i am having very high CTR & RPM, with less page views and clicks i am earning too much, i earned maximum $110 in one day with only 2359 page views and the clicks were also less, i couldn't figure it right now.

I came to this forum for a very fruitful replies, that what is the main reason i am keep losing my Adsense account.

Thanks & Regards
    USER299b

user299, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  2. SoniCute

SoniCute Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here short advise, forget it and move on.

Right now, the G monopolized the PPC advertising world. This giant is big and become bigger every day. Each time they ban publisher, they don't need to explain as human (what you get is automatic response or automatic ban message).

SoniCute, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  3. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That really is horrible,I could not figure out why they did that to you
    I am thinking of may you still need to pursue the matter the admin support,you may still get assisted .
    Good luck!

mian.owais211, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh no he won't! And I can certainly tell you why they did that to him
    One word "Unbelievable" - I can tell you right now why you got banned and why you will never see a penny of that money. You can't re-apply after a ban, by doing so and applying for a second account you broke the legal terms and conditions of the first account which states that you can't re-apply once banned. You have broken a legal agreement that you entered into with them when you first signed up big time, and your chances of getting your money from them or getting the account re-instated are zero. They will regard this as a serious breach of the TOS - in their eyes they could actually regard it as attempted fraud - Do you not realise this. So think yourself lucky you are not facing legal action. Did you not realize the Terms and Conditions you first signed up to were a legal agreement?
    They caught you out very simply - either you placed the new account code on a banned site (Note I keep saying to people they ban the sites not just the account, after all it's issues with sites that cause bans) or you simply registered the site from the same ip address, or used the same details to register with. Note they track EVERYTHING including the ip. They have 100+ people in the UK working on adsense anti-fraud alone. Whatever way around them you can think of they've thought of it before you.
    You broke the agreement by re-applying so sorry to say but you are most definitely the one in the wrong!
    Harsh but 100% true. To anyone else reading this then take note of what you've signed up to!

adsenseplr, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  5. Mike80

Mike80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's the point of this Topic if you don't post your website link that we cannot say way you got banned.

Mike80, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  6. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ah lovely so before you get any payment from google or not or when time for payment google ban you? i m really unhappy that people work hard to earn money and google kick for time of payment
    p2.jpg

fadhi123, Jul 31, 2013 IP
    cronik and matt_62 like this.
  7. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's horrible! Google should have someone on payroll that can at least talk to webmasters like you who are going to lose their income due to a violation they might be unaware of. It sucks, because Google is such a huge company and they can't even manage to provide earners like you with some kind of phone support or even email. That's a lot of money to lose, and if you truly didn't violate any of their policies on your first account then it's b/s that they would take your money in the first place without warning you first.

Does Google not realize that most people will fix the problem if they get a warning telling them what the problem is?

cronik, Jul 31, 2013 IP
    income_by_internet and matt_62 like this.
  8. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OP, there is nothing that you can do. I would not even waste time re-appealing for your adsense to be reinstated. Your account was banned in may, so what have you done from may until June?
    Someone mentioned to contact google support? WTF? they dont have support, and if they do, its a joke. Contacting them is impossible.

OP. DO NOT try to get another adsense account, the underlying problems will still be there, and you are just making things worse for yourself.

That letter they sent you is so vague... to me it covers nearly every site in the world that has had SEO done and that has on page, including things like meta tags / h1 tags etc. How can others learn from your lessons?
    Can ANYONE HERE (looking at you adsenseplr), explain what he did wrong in the first place to get banned? I mean ,look at this quote: "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?" -> really, that covers nearly every website in the world. If search engines didnt exist, there wouldn't be websites in the first place...

I really want to know if the people that paid for adwords really got their money back in full! I doubt it.

I know everyone here says that oh, $4800 is nothing to them, or $100,000 is nothing to them... but combined, there might be $1,000,000,000 of revenue each year that should be paid out that isnt.

Has anyone here used adwords, and gotten refunds for ad campaigns from 2 years previous just because a site lost their adsense account? Yeah... I dont think so....

I agree -> wouldnt even have to be a warning but rather a straight up temp ban on adserver. They would have have to say, 90day minimum ban on adserving, and allow for re-submitting your sites before being re-approved for adserving. Done. But the way they do it is just too extreme.
    I would have thought that based on his banning reasons, that he would lose ranking in the search engines. But thats not the case. I dont see why "bad SEO" can impact and result in the complete loss of earnings from an account.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
    matt_62, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  9. Ali Haider

Ali Haider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes leave adsense and move on.Try buySellAds

Ali Haider, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  10. user299

user299 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice !

But you guyz don't think that getting such high CTR & RPM may have caused adsense banning my account. I did nothing wrong, before may 2013 adsense paid me $1000. I was waiting for 30 may 2013 so i could take $4200 but they banned my account on 17 may 2013, with out any reason. I was working on a fun humor site, driving traffic from fan pages. Previously adsense is paying but the amount was less, below $1000.

When i got banned in may 2013, i did nothing just waiting for my new adsence account. When i got my account i didn't apply ad code on fun humor site, i was afraid adsense may not disable this account too so i just placed ad code on my wallpaper site which is getting organic traffic from google images and previously it was earning some thing $20 per day. But when i placed ad code on 14 july 2013, it is not giving me much, some thing abount $10 per day, so i started sharing 2 links per day on one of my fan page to drive US traffic because what i think adsense conside US traffic the most safest and the most qualitative. After sharing links my earnings were becoming good, i am getting $30 to $50 per day, on one day i got $110 because on that day i got high CTR i.e $42. So at that time i was worry that adsense may not disable this account too because of high CTR & RPM, and just after 2 days i got mail that your account has been disabled.

So, the conclusion what i think is that, high CTR & RPM may effect your adsense account, what you guyz think ?

user299, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  11. user299

user299 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No one can compete adsense in terms of earnings, are you using buySellAds, how much you are earning ?

user299, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  12. user299

user299 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes i got payments before $4200, i was earning around $600 to $1000 per month, at that time what i remembered that my CTR & RPM was not that high.

user299, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  13. user299

user299 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So what should i do now, try to make 3rd account or move to other ad networks ?

user299, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  14. SoniCute

SoniCute Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't wasting your time to create new account, they will caught you now or later. Try to monetized your site with other way, I know there no competitors who pay like adsense, but there is always a choice.

Sell ad directly or use chitika and infolinks is another option.

SoniCute, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  15. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ah i recommended you to try 1 more time with adsense because no one like adsense if you are lucky and they not catch you than you earn more than other network i wish you all the best.
    edit: what is your page size and how many pages you have for same niche ?

fadhi123, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  16. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yeah,,, whenever someone plays russian roulette, i always tell them to try for a 3rd time.... because clearly that is the path to success...

matt_62, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  17. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You really are not getting this are you? YOU BROKE THE ORIGINAL LEGAL AGREEMENT THAT YOU FIRST SIGNED UP WITH, THE SECOND TIME YOU APPLIED! In doing so you committed a clear breach of the TOS so to all the others who have commented on this, saying how sad etc. STOP THE SYMPATHY. Applying for a second account breaches the Terms and Conditions of the first which says you can't re-apply once banned!
    I did mention (not that you read it) they track your ip, so as soon as you even logged on to the new account from an ip associated with a banned account they had you! How dumb do you think a multi-billion dollar company is going to be when it comes to tracking this kind of stuff?

Yet here you are actually wanting to break that first legal agreement for a third time! You are unbelievable.
    You very clearly breached the Terms and Conditions when you applied for a second account and then you come on here eliciting sympathy and help!!!!
    You genuinely can't see you've done anything wrong which is not only VERY worrying but means you will almost certainly get a third ban. In doing this repeatedly they could class this as attempted fraud - are you unaware of this???

adsenseplr, Aug 1, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and malky66 like this.
  18. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    after reading your post. it is too much horrible. you can move out on infolinks, triblefusion and other publisher accounts..may be you will get good revenue..God Bless You..

kalpanasharma, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  19. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you do go for another swing at google adsense, you need to use it on a different site all together.
    If it were me and I really wanted another go at adsense I would;
    1. get new ISP for internet connection or use proxy.
    1. create a new site
    2. get a dba (small business) account
    3. wait 6 months before applying to google with new site and new business name. Keep your real name away from google.

I don't use my real name for my google adsense account, I use my dba business name and tax id.

mco65, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  20. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    wait, I take that back. I just checked my account settings on Adsense and I do use my real name as the Contact name but for the Payee NAME i Use my business name.

hope that makes sense.

mco65, Aug 1, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.