1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

many advertiser etc decline me for program what to do?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by coolraghav, Jul 16, 2013.

Was reading stuff on forums, is it true many of the advertisers are just rejecting me because I'm not located in the country they are targetting? (i'm from India)
    for example i was trying verizon program, but they rejected after I accepted agreement.
    My site gets 90% US Traffic, and I find some CJ advertisers decent enough to advertise on my site.

Advise, Thanks

coolraghav, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  2. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some advertisers do not accept affiliates outside from USA. But there are lot of advertiser that accept non USA affiliates in CJ. The niche of your site(s) also should match with the advertiser's niche.

dumindushalika, Jul 17, 2013 IP
    coolraghav likes this.
  3. coolraghav

coolraghav Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What niche should i chose? if my site is like androidpolice / android news blog

coolraghav, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  4. OfficialRTS

OfficialRTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know of a few networks that accept people from India that you can try. None of these are affiliate links, also I don't actually work with any of these companies.

http://www.valuednetwork.com/
    http://www.ebayenterprise.com/marketing_solutions/affiliate_network/
    http://www.leadbolt.com/

OfficialRTS, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  5. dm35

dm35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I send messages to campaigns who don't accept me, with my intention of promoting and presenting my sites. Work in some cases!

dm35, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  6. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

This does occasionally work, but more often than not they won't get answered. CJ rocks in many aspects, but these retarded declines based on nothing are just bleh...

SliceOfLife, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When I was still with cj.com a couple years back, many advertisers declined my applications. I am in the US and their requirements said they wanted US traffic, yet they would not accept me. I am prone to think some advertisers are looking for high traffic sites only (at least in the hundreds of thousands a month). Everything else is viewed like peanuts to them.

qwikad.com, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  8. SliceOfLife

Best Answers:

Then again this is completely understandable; why waste the time of Affiliate Managers with peanuts that might not even make up for the salary needed to pay for AM's?

SliceOfLife, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

I agree. But I was just thinking if 100,000 sites with 1000 daily views were to promote some cj link the effect would've been more significant compared to 1 site with 100,000 views promoting the same link. 100,000 sites will always offer a wider variety of traffic as opposed to 1 site with visitors who are pretty much looking for the same thing.

qwikad.com, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  10. SliceOfLife

Best Answers:

True, but handling that would require 100,000 times more work done ;) Sure most is automated, but still the workload would be much, much higher. But I do see your point here.

SliceOfLife, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  11. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes when your site doesn't meet their min requirement then they can decline and its automated. If the site is relevant to your niche but still getting declined then you can always email the advertiser. I have tried it many times and have got it approved.

Try it and it should work.

Good Luck

esther.paul, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  12. Marc Mendez

Marc Mendez Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's time to try another niche or different affiliate. There are so many out there. Don't tie yourself down to one.

Marc Mendez, Aug 22, 2013 IP