1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello, users of DigitalPoint! A (somewhat?) new internet marketer here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RealOP, Jul 31, 2013.

Hi guys! I've been lurking around DigitalPoint for a while now, and I finally decided to get up off my ass and make an account. :)

I am going to be a senior in highschool this coming year, and I've been trying out monetization for a little while now, with so-so success:
    • I started out with PPD, and quickly realized it wasn't very good (in terms of money earned). Maybe I didn't put in enough effort, but I didn't really like it. *shrug*
    • I currently have an autopilot program running in a niche that will remain unnamed. I am using a combination of link shorteners and paid pastebins to earn with this, and have gotten around $20 from it to date.
    • I also have an autopilot affiliate program running, which has earned me around $40 to date.
    I feel like I can earn a LOT more from my efforts, so I thought I'd sign up and learn (and earn) some more!

I guess I'll ask the stereotypical noob question: Does anyone recommend any guides for semi-beginners within the online monetization area?

Anyways, thanks for any and all welcomings (yay, a new word)! :) I hope this forum will help me learn and grow!

RealOP, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  2. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there,welcome to DP where you will learn and build on your digital career from great people.
    Definitely you will get the best answers to your queries ,personally i have learned allot from DP and i am in the process of implementing some of the great ideas and advices fellow DP members.
    Good luck!

mian.owais211, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  3. RealOP

RealOP Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the welcoming! I hope the site helps me grow both my mind and wallet! :p

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
    RealOP, Jul 31, 2013 IP