1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Everything you need to know about Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by laxman363, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Joes75

Joes75 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah I agree, this share is very helpfull for newbies. But unlike other affiliate like Amazon or Ebay, Clickbank not use shipping. So, this kind of course different and make us as a blogger to selective choose best niche for Clickbank.

Joes75, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. 1229

1229 Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome post, you have given me a different perspective on clickbank and i understand it much better. Thanks again.

1229, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  3. kamal33

kamal33 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is very informative and useful.I am newbee in clickbank i am trying hard to convert sales but i did not convert any. Is anyone there really earning big money from clickbank?

kamal33, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  4. RunCoach

RunCoach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How about tips for vendors?

RunCoach, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  5. tanmay.kamath1992

tanmay.kamath1992 Member

Best Answers:
    WOW !AMAZING i read the whole post..
    Can you please tell .. what type of theme should i use for my landing page.
    I am new in clickbank. But old in seo :p

I can get targetted traffic .. I have a couple of adword coupon worth 400$ and i know some really good keywords which has low competition..
    But i don't know how to write the reviews for clickbank :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    tanmay.kamath1992, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  6. meshalla

meshalla Member

Best Answers:
    Very informative post for those who are looking to earn money online. I am just getting into affiliate marketing and will follow some of these tips and see how well it turns out. Thanks for sharing it with us.

meshalla, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  7. Will Tribe

Will Tribe Member

Best Answers:
    Great post. Building a targeted list of leads then taking them on a journey whilst offering incredible tips as well as offers is the best way to make money online.

Will Tribe, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  8. fredthered

fredthered Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a two-pronged attack.

First, contact list owners in your niche and related niches. Develop a relationship and try to get them to promote your product. This can add thousands to your balance in a matter of days, sometimes even hours.

Second, don't forget the small guys. They don't bring in as much individually as the list owners but they are more stable sources of income. Once a site owner adds your banner or text link, they rarely go back to change it.

Conversion will always be the most important factor to serious affiliates. Less serious affiliates may rate your wealth of affiliate tools instead. Sometimes, what's good for affiliates is not necessarily what they want. It's better to just give them what they desire than try to argue with them!

fredthered, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  9. parmarjeet

parmarjeet Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is really a good affiliate program and i get paid without any complain but the conversion rate is poor.

Now i am using Total SEO Store affiliate program. Compare to clickbank conversion rate is excellent and even they pay on time.

parmarjeet, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  10. genchev

genchev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're writing about landing pages. Does that mean that you think of selling your own product?
    Why do you need a landing page when you can use a domain to redirect through your hop link to the landing page of the vendor?

genchev, Aug 14, 2013 IP
  11. risecreate

risecreate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For the past 11 years, I have been selling an online video course and a membership-based service related to the investing niche.

Today, I just signed up with Clickbank as a vendor, in the hope of increasing the sales of my existing products that I have been selling on my own domain for many years.

I have been doing a ton of reading to get my head around the whole concept, but it's still quite a lot to grasp. Specifically, I have one question that I am hoping a fellow vendor can answer for me...

If you already have an existing payment page with your own merchant account, do you recommend creating a separate (cloned?) payment page that simply uses the Clickbank payment link OR would you just change the payment link on the existing payment page to be Clickbank (thereby not using my existing merchant account)?

What are the pros and cons of each method? For example, if my own organic customers wish to purchase my product and they do so through the Clickbank link, is there any downside to that?

Thanks in advance.

risecreate, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  12. goget

goget Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you laxman363 for your great post of Dec 20, 2010.
    Very informative and actionable guide on CB!

goget, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  13. amy2013

amy2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing !You are great man!These information are very helpful newbeer like us .Thankssssssssss

amy2013, Oct 31, 2013 IP