1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Making Money Online For The First Time

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Snoopy240, Jul 27, 2013.

Hellow! Awesome DP Community!

I just wanted to ask here...

How many people here has not been able to earn any money online so far?

I know many people here are already making some money every month online.

But I am looking to see how many people here actually has not been able to earn any money online so far?

You do not have to answer this question. But if you are open minded and do not mind, please share your experiences with us and let us know what's going. I believe the DP Community here will be able to help you earn money online for the very first time.

This is all about helping those who have been struggling for a long time and they need help badly. We need to motivate them and help them taste the success we have tasted ourselves (the people that is already making money online).

I know how it is to struggle online and not make ANY money at all for 3 years. It happened to me. I was young and tired of working a construction job so I turned to the internet to make extra money.

I happened to me after 3 years and it didn't happened until I saw a group of people making it happen and they all shared how they did it.

I believe this forum can provide that to someone here that has been struggling for a long time. It is time we help them achieve success! ;)

What do you think?

Anyways...don't forget to reply if you REALLY need help making your first dollar online!

Much success guys!

Snoopy240, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  2. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I made my first dollar with Infolinks on a blog that I posted images on 5+ a day. But that was years ago. Now days, I make the majority of my money through mobile apps.

Mike Carroll, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good idea for a new thread. I have not struggled to make money online and have been doing so since early 2005. And I have been coaching fellow internet marketers since 2008. What I will say is that many of them that I do see that struggle fail to get the basic concepts of internet marketing and the majority just get bored half way through trying something so they are always chasing the big ferrari sales pages that really don't help them much at all.

Those that I have seen that have failed the most though have been those with lots of money so they have never taken it seriously as a business model. Because they have their own income to fall back on. I had one guy that worked in finance and through thousands of dollars down the toilet and at the end of 18 months had nothing but a few sites with low traffic. He must have easily spent $150,000 on bad internet marketing decisions. And you would think someone that is well educated would know better.

I think a lot of them just follow the lifestyle promised by so called gurus and don't actually follow it through or put any real effort into it.

dsmpub, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's getting harder to make an easy buck online. 8-10 years ago all you needed was getting a website, slapping some AdSense and cj.com ads on it and boom - you were making $50+ a day within 3 months. It's not the case anymore. You'd think with all the social media sites we should be able to get all kinds of traffic, but because the competition is so dense and because the rules of the game have changed (e.g. you can't promote one page, low quality sites on AdWords anymore) making money online is not for the faint of heart. It's a constant uphill battle. Seems like.

qwikad.com, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make first money adsense from my blog.Now I working a freelancer.

tareqjhe1, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, i believe that it is getting harder to make money online, because people are getting more and more lazy. They always want the easy way to make money online without putting in effort or time. They always want the most risk free or investment free method to make money online. But the question is: then how does the money get into your pocket of you don't do anything at all? Impossible.

This forum is lucky to have you then! Maybe i'm PM you when i am looking for business partners. :)

Howard Lim, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I messed up a download link file on an ebook I was selling early this year and I ashamed to say I didn't notice. Yet three days later on the 1000th download a regular customer told me. That meant that 999 people had purchased my ebook and had not actually downloaded it!

And it always makes me wonder how many people actually read the ebooks that they buy and how many of those actually implement what they have read.

Thank you and its a joy to be here!

dsmpub, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. servepeople

servepeople Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First I used to earn from PTC sites, but now I am working as freelancer. there are many ways to earn online the only thing is you have to do some research for few months then surely you will earn lot of money online.

servepeople, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. Mats Daniel Skrede

Mats Daniel Skrede Peon

Best Answers:
    That is so true dsmpub! I have a feeling that people feels like the work is done when they have made the payment for the new-big-shiny-wso.

Mats Daniel Skrede, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  10. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great ideas guys!
    I am a Newbie and i was wondering how and where to start from.This thread replies has really helped me a great deal in making my decisions right on where and how to start making money online.
    Checking out for more ideas.
    Thank you very much guys!
    Cheers!
    :)

mian.owais211, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. Money-Maker

Money-Maker Member

Best Answers:
    Hey.... I have to agree with DSMPUB on this. Like any business in any industry you have to get the basics right and understand the basics. Its like trying to build a house without having solid foundations! The problem with the "make money online" industry is that there is so much information out there it is difficult to know what is truth and what is false. Good luck in your journey

Money-Maker, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES!! ;)

I can see that this information is helping others online. :cool:

Keep this going guys!!

MUCH SUCCESS TO YOU READING THIS!

Snoopy240, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  13. Mats Daniel Skrede

Mats Daniel Skrede Peon

Best Answers:
    My tips for those who are starting out in internet marketing is to focus on acquire the skills needed to build your online business before you start to wonder on what products that would convert and what not.

Mats Daniel Skrede, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. Mats Daniel Skrede

Mats Daniel Skrede Peon

Best Answers:
    You seem to have had your success online, Snoopy. Whats your tips?

Mats Daniel Skrede, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  15. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    True, however having said that, i do still believe that ebooks, coupled with video lessons and audio streaming is the best way for someone wanting the quickest way to learn to be an internet marketing.

Yup thats why i sell ebooks together with video lessons and audio streaming to maximise learning and understanding. All the information has already been complied together, so all my subsribers have to do is spend time to go through the things they want to learn. And any questions they have, they can email me I make quite alot of money from my ebooks and learning resources too.

But how many of you agree with me on this. That after being successful as an internet marketer, earning big buckets and etc, the greatest satisfaction actually comes from my subscribers telling me that i am selling them quality stuff, stuff they can actually use, and they thank me for it. The first time that happened, i was so touched and really glad that i could help other people become successful as well.

Then after that, the money just becomes a bonus.

Howard Lim, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  16. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Mats!

Yup! I have been earning money online every single month for a year now.

I am building a residual income from one income stream. So far I've earned a little more than $6,000 in one year. That's about 500 a month.

I'm just getting started online and just like many here I had many struggles in my life but I never stop believing that I could make this happen. I'm still on the process of increasing my residual income online from just one income stream.

Just last year my wife and I were sleeping in our 2001 Toyota Avalon. We made bad financial mistakes and living paycheck to paycheck with a part-time job didn't help much. I knew I could make some extra money online so I was on the hunt.

I spent most of my time while living on the streets at the libraries. I blogged daily from the library for coupe of months. I pushed really hard to make money online and I am finally making money online.

My dreams are coming true one at a time. I am a believer and a visionary. I will never stop doing this and this is just the start of a new life for me.

The internet i changing my life and soon I will change the life of my family. :)

I have very big goals and dreams. Not only for me and my family but for the entire world and humanity. :cool:

I agree with Howard Lim - Helping others is really the main goal you have in your life. The joy you bring to people's life will automatically bring joy your life.

The more you give to help others solve their problems, the more you will get back for your service.

This is why is good to read daily, write daily, listen to educational audios daily, learn something new daily, take action daily AND MOST IMPORTANTLY Teach what you have learned so far daily.

By doing this you will become more valuable and then you will be able to share your knowledge and experiences with other people. The income you earn online depends on the amount of people you help solve their problems.

If you are not earning much right now then that means you are not putting out enough valuable information out there. Just think about it. The more information you leave all over the internet the more chances you have to get people's attention.

This is all I'm going to say for now, I could write forever lol

Blogging will turn you into a writing machine... :D

I believe that if someone can produce results online, then that means ANYONE can do it too. All it takes is just ONE individual to show that it can be done. The rest is on everyone's decision to whether make it happen or not.

I hope what I share here can help and motivate others change their life by making money online. Everyone deserves it!

Much Success guys!!

Snoopy240, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    Susan Velez likes this.
  17. YesThatsMe

YesThatsMe Member

Best Answers:
    I did not make money yet with my websites. However... I am experienced Second Life user and I do sell 3d content over there and that makes quit some money. So, yea I make money online but I do wish my websites would bring in some dollars as well.

YesThatsMe, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  18. Knacky

Knacky Member

Best Answers:
    I like that spirit! Think and grow rich and never give up. I am currently not making any money, I am focusing more on the quality of my content of my website. Cheers Snoopy!

Knacky, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  19. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It is an incredible story. From sleeping in the car to turning your life completely around. You also have one incredible wife if you guys were able to stick together no matter what. Financial strain can break the strongest family apart. Thanks for sharing your story!

qwikad.com, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. topthisfact

topthisfact Member

Best Answers:
    When I first actually though of making money through the web, it usually requires money/investment. So I went surfing for ways to make money without any cost, and survey "Get Paid To" websites comes up very popular all other the net (about 5-7 years ago). I end it using the money I make into paying the rent of my domain/website script and design works. But I end up selling it 3 years ago, Finally now I am doing wholesale & resaling products on online marketplace. So Quiet an long story, and an range of various different ways to make money but hopefully I am stable with this one.

topthisfact, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.