1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google sucks

Discussion in 'Google' started by Revelations-Decoder, Jul 12, 2013.

1. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't suck by any means. They are truly dominant and will continue their monopoly in search and online advertising.

rankwatch.com, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

What Google does't even suck say "bandwidth" for example, I find your statement hard to believe tbh :)...as well as being off topic on the "other ways Google sucks", though tis true they certainly have a dominant position in those two markets you casually focus a mention of that they are involved in among their many others but where do they suck in those areas would be the question to answer...

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  3. lassie911

lassie911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Judging from the links in your sig I'll say that you are one of the webmaster's that I mentioned before that works for Google. That doesn't invalidate what you said but it certain adds credence to my statement.

lassie911, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  4. Brontos

Brontos Peon

Best Answers:
    Here another funny story about how Google collect private data without any permissions and the main question here why are they need all this data cause their explanation looks like a bullshit

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/google-must-delete-data-caught-by-street-view-cars-uks-ico-orders/story-fnay3ubk-1226668589842

Brontos, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  5. writersforhire

writersforhire Member

Best Answers:
    I can add a reason why they suck!

The new updates.. notice the anger.
    Also, why the hell do they use the names of animals!! Panda.. Penquin

You would have thought with all the cash the rake in a more creative term could have been used!

Although I can reverse that as well because it kind of helped to create a whole new demand for SEO services;)

writersforhire, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  6. kytro360

kytro360 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha! Google sucks by A. Not letting affiliate marketers use their PPC service. They're WAYYY to pick and B. All of their 'new' services get closed down within 2 years

kytro360, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  7. BigSEOpro

BigSEOpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    People have started making money around Google. I have seen people started their business around Google which makes me feel, why the heck people don't create a good business and make them standalone not depending on big daddy's Algorithms updates.

A person life should be dependent on his own business and not a So called SEARCH ENGINE.

BigSEOpro, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  8. PioneerGold

PioneerGold Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like that they rank ebay, youtube, wikipedia, amazon, and other big established websites #1 for everything. The world does exist outside of these big corporations. But, it's just a way to censor the web, I guess.

PioneerGold, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  9. lassie911

lassie911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes sir, they have created online monopolies with those sites. The worst one in my opinion is wiki that is full of inaccurate information and is literally being used to rewrite history and dumb down the world with opinions posing as facts. I'm tired of seeing it come up first for damn near every result. The only reason it's so popular now is because they forced it on us with top results until we looked at it as some legitimate place for information when it isn't. You mean to tell me that the best result is the one that is inaccurate, needs further verification and citation?
    The Truth According To Wikipedia​

lassie911, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  10. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed, Google often puts wiki links above the actual sites/persons it may write entries about! Anybody who has explored Wikipedia's pattern knows that on any matter of cultural, or political controversy, it always sides with the establishment/conventional side, no matter what the evidence or lack of it. Always. They'll claim it's because of wiki's authority, yet no other encyclopedia site gets such high rankings, for entry after entry. How come we don't often see Britannicca entries on the top of the SERPS? With Google, the fix is always in.

melprise, Jul 26, 2013 IP
    lassie911 likes this.
  11. ordbdmvr

ordbdmvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    After Pingun 2.0 my sites going down fastly i cant do anything cause i have no idea what was Google doing. Now i have an idea; Google only cares about money if you spend money on Google, you get the user.. Thats why Google sucks.

ordbdmvr, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  12. Numberwang

Numberwang Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Their updates are named after black and white animals as they see themselves as the white knights in shining armor defending the integrity of their search results from the hordes of black hatters who would dare to try anything aside from "building valuable content" to attract business. Glib, lame puns are definitely an indicator of suckiness. The good news I guess, is that there aren't that many black and white animals left. I see a Zebra update in a couple years, then what? The magpie update? The killer whale update? I'm 83.4% positive that after Zebra Matt Cutts will be put out to pasture.

Numberwang, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  13. Mohammad Shah Nawaz

Mohammad Shah Nawaz Member

Best Answers:
    My experience has been. I remember my adsense account being disabled apparently for no reason. I had closed down my blog and thus there were no ads showing up and guess what the reason was.

We have detected invalid click activity on your account. You got to be kidding me really :D

Mohammad Shah Nawaz, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  14. thomas1xyz

thomas1xyz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, we compared Google search results to many alternative search engine results. See this page, that shows the results and proof - Google is suppressing and manipulating search results, and cheating their users!
    https://ez-et.com/google-this/

thomas1xyz, Aug 23, 2018 IP
  15. DigitalNT

DigitalNT Member

Best Answers:
    I love Google and Adsense both. What i don't like is how they constantly change their algorithm, It's hard to keep up

DigitalNT, Oct 31, 2018 IP
  16. ATMD

ATMD Member

Best Answers:
    Google is a free resource available for use to anyone looking for quality information. I would rather Google gets paid by advertisers than having to pay for myself to use their services.

Does it hurt the user experience to see lots of ads?
    Sure, but is it worth it so Google can continue to provide us free services?
    Totally.

ATMD, Dec 12, 2018 IP