1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much content is needed to more traffic ?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by Linda Patel, Jul 24, 2013.

I have a new Wallpapers site,Wallpapershaven.com.
    This is the new site, I didn't ad Adsence yet. I want to know that, How much content is needed to more traffic ?

Linda Patel, Jul 24, 2013 IP
    bartolay13 likes this.
  2. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1000 posts will be good get index.

karmaseo, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  3. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a matter of getting number of articles on your site. FYI, I have 110 posts on my site and I have been posting 2-3 per month since Oct 2010. I haven't been concentrating much on my blog since it's not very productive. I have still been getting 300 unique visits per day and I'm making $1-$2 per day through Ads. If you post more articles onto your blog, you will have more traffic. But, more than getting more articles on your site, you need to get BACKLINKS for your site. You can comment on other blogs to get traffic. I would say, have about 20-30 articles on your blog and find out way of getting more traffic! But the ultimate question is, how much will you make from your blog!!!

TPvinod, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  4. lovepreet

lovepreet Member

Best Answers:
    I Agree with u mr TPvinod very good... Nyc Comment

lovepreet, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  5. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks lovepreet :) People spend a lot of time in blogs thinking they may earn millions but it's not so. Situation was far better in 2003-2005/6 but it's very tough now with lots of competition. People easily made 1000s of $$ from just a single website and very less content on it. SEO was far easy then! You get 100 links from article directories, you rank on page 1 for a keyword and get traffic and earn $$$.
    Doesn't work anymore though!!! Wish we all entered into blogging 10 years back :(

TPvinod, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  6. WebDeveloperSahil

WebDeveloperSahil Active Member

Best Answers:
    But quality content still makes traffic.

WebDeveloperSahil, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    But do you think you can survive with just quality content for traffic? That's just one of the 'many' parameters :)

TPvinod, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  8. Odeezl

Odeezl Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree with TPvinod that the amount of content is not really relevant to the amount of traffic (depending on the site), in the case of wallpapers website, I will say it is more a matter of good keyword research and adding the right pages rather than many random ones. Do the research of what you like to rank for first then add content to correspond with the research you did.

Odeezl, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  9. billaforu

billaforu Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you have less post also the content should be quality then only you can make more traffic to runto your website and you can make money very easyly

billaforu, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  10. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality is Key when it comes to content to post on your site,concentrate your efforts on quality and not quantity.
    Good luck!

mian.owais211, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  11. Linda Patel

Linda Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    hi
    thanks for your response, how can i maintain quality, i mean to say what types of quality ?
    can you describe me please. Actually i haven't enough idea about it.

Linda Patel, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  12. Linda Patel

Linda Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    hello
    thanks for your response. suppose, i have quality maintained post, but how people will know that, my have quality maintained post.
    again thanks

Linda Patel, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  13. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alteast 5000 unique Copywrite free Wallpapers are good for you website and adsence , moreover work a bit on your wallpaper thumbs its too small , not a audience friendly :)

24wallpapers, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  14. Fervil VOn

Fervil VOn Member

Best Answers:
    When we say what types of quality... it means the over-all user experience of the page. It also means that you are giving out information to users of what they really want to know. A good example of this is, if you have published an article about wallpapers and it gives a lot of very very good information pertaining to the topic plus it's written in a very creative and attractive manner plus its totally engaging to your readers then that is meant by quality.

Quantity on the other hand, means that you have delivered lots of posts and made a lot of pages in your site. Now if you have the ability to bring quality and quantity on highest level then your site is totally a big hit!

If you have a very good post in your blog and want visitors to see the article then feature the article in your homepage. Lead them straight to the content you are most proud of.

Hope this helps. ;)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    Fervil VOn, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  15. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is not limit on this. But if you have more than 1000 post then may be you will get constant traffic which is around 500 PER DAY.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  16. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you post everyday, if it is possible, keep writing article , nice and original.

ktp2012, Oct 7, 2013 IP