1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

Who is PremiumCPM? - PremiumCPM is a Private Network dedicated to servicing High End Advertisers and high traffic publishers.

How can I trust PremiumCPM will pay? PremiumCPM requires all major Advertisers to prepay for inventory. What does this mean for you? When you serve an ad, and you see your stats/earnings, you do not need to be afraid of the advertiser pulling out, and not paying the network, who in return bans you for no reason, or fails to pay you. At PremiumCPM we create a secure environment for all parties involved. Advertisers, Publishers, even Networks.

What if PremiumCPM still does not pay? Then come right back here and tell everyone! We always pay on time, and can work with you to make sure our payment options accommodate your needs.

So, I still don't get it. What makes PremiumCPM stand out from any other network, like tribal fusion or the other smaller networks on DP? As a publisher with PremiumCPM, you are set up with an Account Manager/Rep. who monitors your account daily. The same person, is in charge of monetizing your inventory manually to ensure your financial needs are met. We support our publishers being in constant contact with their account managers who are dedicated to supporting the needs of you, the publisher.

Why can't I sign up on your website? You can apply via our website.

On to the important questions...How much will you make?

Does PremiumCPM pay flat rate CPM? We do, only with long lasting publishers who have been with us long enough to have a history. Also given time, we can understand the trends in your traffic, make adjustments as needed, and understand the true value of your inventory.

What are your rates in ____ country/countries? It really depends, we have Advertisers who each pay different rates depending on their needs. So when we mix them all together to form the ads served on your site...you get an average. We then optimize in or out campaigns as we see the results. On average Premium Geo's see above $0.15+

Can I see how much I earned? When? Any time! PremiumCPM is powered by AppNexus one of the worlds most advanced ad serving technologies. You can check your stats at any time, if you find a specific report you need/want daily, speak with your account manager, they can have it automatically emailed to you daily.

Do I really have to wait 24 Hours to see my stats? Of course not! Reporting is on a 3 Hour Delay.

So...When do I get Paid? PremiumCPM pays out Net 45. We run final reviews of all sites and traffic at the end of every month to ensure you are running inventory most optimal and that an error on our end did not negatively effect your earnings. We also adjust your earnings up to fit the eCPM network wide. So if your site had a low performing month, don't worry, we will still pay you! We are a CPM Network after all, which pays out PremiumCPM's!

How do you make the most money? PremiumCPM is a 100% Fill RTB Based Pure CPM Network. All of our advertisers bid on every one of your impressions which drives rates up. You get paid the highest bid.

To check out the PremiumCPM website refer to the link in my signature.

Want to Apply? Click Here.

Any more questions or want to apply? contact me directly:
    email:

Sincerely,

Dominick Romano
    Account Executive, PremiumCPM

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    there is a question about you that never got answered back in 2009 from this thread https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/new-application-regulations-on-premiumcpm-com-clickhype.1179060/

does anyone got pay from premiumcpm yet?

charice.preston, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly don't even know if any of our clients are on here at this moment and time. I know a few recently signed up, and I'm sure when they get paid they can answer that question for you.

wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  4. sabster

sabster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i've been paid by premiumCPM.. good company to work with

sabster, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Figured it was a matter of time before at least one of our clients saw this. Anyways as mentioned above, anyone skeptical about payment shouldn't be...Who ever contacts me and joins through me, will deal with me directly, and I am always available 24/7 to answer questions or provide support. On top of that, realistically its very easy to come on here post your experience (if bad) and damage someone's business or reputation. So you have nothing to lose by giving PremiumCPM a shot other than the low paying network you are currently using which has horrible support.

wrekoniz3, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  6. Vanper

Vanper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What CPM rate did you get ?
    Fill rate 100% ?
    Ads clean ?
    Need click for calculating ?
    count only unique or all impressions ?

Vanper, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    While we are waiting on people to get back on here and confirm everything stated above. I can say the following, we do not track clicks, nor report them. Yes we expect performing traffic, if your traffic doesn't perform for our advertisers it have zero value to us. Our ads are clean, Spyware free, we deal only with high end mainstream clients or networks...As for impressions vs uniques...we payout CPM with no frequency cap's, so its ALL IMPRESSION based. I will let him come back and answer the rest, If anyone has any other questions email or skype dromanocpm

wrekoniz3, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  8. sabster

sabster Greenhorn

Best Answers:

What CPM rate did you get ? My cpm rate varied as I tried different marketing tactics eventually got it down to mostly us, uk, canada. rates held steady between 0.15 - 0.25 (like mentioned above, they don't pay out flat rate) Fill rate 100% ? I had a less than 1% default rate which was only caused by them optimizing and I still got paid for it. Ads clean ? Have not seen any malware, adult ads, tobacco ads, or anything out of the ordinary, or not professional. Need click for calculating ? They don't even report or track clicks. But as mentioned above, if your traffic doesn't perform or is junk, don't expect huge payouts. count only unique or all impressions ? they are a cpm network they count all impressions.

sabster, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  9. EmmanuelFlossie

EmmanuelFlossie Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a question spawned due to fact that I have never heard of you. What I find interesting is that you say we are back?

Why did you say you are back, what happened to your ad network before? Did you close it down and if so why would that make me feel good about using your ad network?

Regards,

EmmanuelFlossie, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  10. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah, good question. Why he closed it down before. What happened to those old publishers? Did they got their payment for their earnings?

Also you closed it before so you can closed it again anytime.

charice.preston, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    No, we never "closed" we just stopped accepting new publisher applications. So when I say "Back" I mean we are back to publicly accepting new publishers.

wrekoniz3, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    which is why the following... "PremiumCPM is back! Re-opening to public publisher registrations." says Re-opening to public publisher registrations

wrekoniz3, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  13. tuananh

tuananh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just joined this network today. Let's see how it works out : ) Will review once I get paid.

tuananh, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  14. Hungary

Hungary Member

Best Answers:
    I am very interested, just sent you an email :)

Hungary, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Please remember when applying. It is an application process, we are a private network, we do not accept low traffic/volume sites. But we encourage you to contact us and we can assess the possibilities. email: or skype: dromanocpm

wrekoniz3, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  16. Hungary

Hungary Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for accepting me. I like the live monitoring as well.

Hungary, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  17. tuananh

tuananh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I put up the ads for a day or two, 200k impression yet $0 revenue. Hmm.

http://glui.me/?i=9otak0rs33nhz8c/2013-08-01_at_9.14_PM_2x.png/

tuananh, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  18. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It could be the ads is CPC type ads. Oops.
    The ads network would be "PremiumCPC" ad not "PremiumCPM".
    I'm kidding btw. :D
    Surely there would be explanation for this.
    Private Network tend to pay higher (if managed properly - based on my own experience). Good luck with your network.

Arick unirow, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    No you don't actually have 0 revenue. email me, ill show you the correct report. I have been optimizing every site which has signed up through DP manually, watching all of the earnings, no one who is running our tags has zero earnings. Just email or skype me with your url, and I will correct the issue for you. (It's not worth coming on here to complain, when I dont recall being contacted about this issue). I am available 24/7 for support on accounts I manage and maintain.

wrekoniz3, Aug 1, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  20. tuananh

tuananh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My issue has been resolved. Should have contacted my acc manager first.

tuananh, Aug 1, 2013 IP