1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank and Craigslist?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Stone Harding, Jul 21, 2013.

Hey everyone, I had an idea pop into my head. I was thinking if there was a way to promote Clickbank products via Craigslist. Just a thought. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Stone Harding, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  2. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where is the idea ????

smart-seo9, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  3. Stone Harding

Stone Harding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The idea is, that you post some kind of ad on craigslist promoting your clickbank product somehow. Then getting sales. I haven't tried it yet. like I said it was just an idea.

4. SamsJ

SamsJ Peon

Best Answers:
    No one goes to Craigslist to purchase in my humble opinion. Of course you might get one or two sales... before you get banned for spamming. Why not try taking your products to OMGILI to find 'relating' forums to your product? Get involved, get signature, make boatloads of money.

Clickbank/Craigslist... think you might find yourself fighting against the wind.

SamsJ, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  5. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had moderate success. But it is just too time consuming. If I could find a program that would post an ad every day in different major cities I would keep doing it...
    But then again I have the right one to promote, you would have to figure out something people would be interested in..

superrichguy, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  6. Stone Harding

Stone Harding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by get signature?

7. SamsJ

SamsJ Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at post #5. "Make Money Posting Pics" that is a signature. :D

SamsJ, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  8. Stone Harding

Stone Harding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot!

9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The problem is their Services and Gigs sections have pretty nifty spam filters, you will have hard time promoting your links there (and they will probably be flagged for removal pretty fast too, even if they do post).

Posting in other sections, where the filters are not as enforced, is not going to give you the results you're expecting. CL is for LOCAL advertising only and they will do anything they can to keep it that way. Why not try backpage instead?

qwikad.com, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  10. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Posting CB products on craigslist is't a bad idea either. But that totally depends on your product. And where you are posting ( the category)

mian.owais211, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  11. thosino

thosino Member

Best Answers:
    Through the use of Clickbank affiliate links to make money on Craigslist. This online money making practice involves getting the affiliate link and posting a classified ad on Craigslist. However, you should write a clean truthful copy for your ad. You should not falsely promote the product but give accurate information and specific details on how the affiliate product can benefit the user. Not only will this help you avoid getting your ads flagged for false information but possibly lead to more sales.

thosino, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  12. rashedkazi

rashedkazi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have big team for working on any section to Craigslist. so if u need work on any section pls PM me
    sky : rashedkazi2

rashedkazi, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  13. rashedkazi

rashedkazi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have big team for working on any section to Craigslist. so if u need work on any section pls PM me
    sky : rashedkazi2

rashedkazi, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  14. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't do that. Well i haven't tried it, but i most likely won't (i won't explain much cos everyone else before ahve said enough).

Well, for me, i would rather build a list of subscribers through my website then sell to them clickbank products that i know works. that way i can sell as many products as i want to a targeted group of people that know me, trust me and are looking to buy what i am selling.

I would be able to constantly sell to them with lesser and lesser effort. All it would take is an email. And that email can even be acquired from clickbank products!

Howard Lim, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  15. John Rey Panal

John Rey Panal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess you can do it with craigslist but the in most cases, your ads will get ghosted because of the affiliate link. Try to shorten the URL..you can review this site..some tips on how to promote your clickbank products are here.. http://retirewithcarl.com/

John Rey Panal, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  16. alb3rt1

alb3rt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this can worth good, but you need a strategy to do this well and if it will be done well it can worth the time consumed and worth a good amount of money.

alb3rt1, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  17. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried Craigslist and Clickbank once, but didn't really have much success with it. Most of the people that I had coming through the links weren't interested in the product(s) that I was promoting. It was the same with Kijiji as well. If I ever decide to go that route again, I plan on using software and other ways to try to better get results.

Mike Carroll, Jul 25, 2013 IP