1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense disabled my account not site, can I use another account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by jonmarko, Jul 16, 2013.

Hi,

Today my adsense disabled, I have 2 sites and I think the problem from one of them, what about if I used another account in the other site? they will ban this account also?
    also my account disabled 17 July, and I already have a payment for this month, do you think they will transfer my money to WU?

Regards,

jonmarko, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi the bad news? They didn't just disable your account but every site it was running the accounts code on, you may be unaware but via the adsense ad bot they will be aware of every site you were running adsense on. They are not stupid and spend millions each year on preventing any adsense fraud/problems. This means if you get another account and put the new code up on what is effectively a banned site, as soon as the adsense ad bot sense new code on a banned site, then around 48 hours later, guess what? Ban number 2. I had one client do this 8 times (buying new accounts each time) and get banned everytime within 48 hours...The penny dropped when I told them the above reason.
    Also in applying for a second account you break the legally binding terms of the first agreement you signed with adsense, which says you can't reapply once banned.
    Probably not quite the good news you wanted to hear.

adsenseplr, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. your money is gone. Any payments pending, regardless of how much, is lost with no chance for getting it back.
    2. you have no chance for getting another adsense account.
    3. You have no chance of getting your adsense back.

@adsenseplr. If the sites are sold, and or no longer in your possession, then i fail to see how or why adsense would ban the new user. If someones adsense account is banned, BUT not the site, then the new owner should have no problem putting in adsense. If a site was banned from adsense, surely they would ban the site, rather then the user.

IMHO, buying new accounts is stupidity to begin with, and I have heard of many people having trouble with these in the first place. I am confident that they do have alot of tools to prevent fraud such that I am sure that as soon as you open or login with another adsense account that they will know straightaway.

matt_62, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  4. gyahoo

gyahoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How you know your account was banned, not the domain?

gyahoo, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  5. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check with site that shows Adsense Banned Status. If your domain isn't banned then you can use Adsense.

Karshim Kanwar, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay then why don't you buy his banned site off him? I'll give it 48 hours before you then lose your account. Do you really think Google are f*cking stupid???? "Oh it's not my site anymore I've sold it to my brother" - how thick do you think they are!!!!! They ban the site AND the user. How much fraud would occur if they did not? They employ over 100 people on anti-adsense fraud in the UK alone. Do you really think it's not occurred to them that if someone's site gets banned that they might "Sell" it to their brother?
    You mention anti-fraud methods and they'd be pretty dumb to leave that loophole open wouldn't they? (Really how DUMB do you think a Multi-Billion dollar company is?) I must have had three clients in the past two months who've bought sites from other people only to find that the sites were banned from adsense (Probably why they were sold) and not only did their adsense not show on the sites, but all three got banned within 48-72 hours of putting their code on the sites they'd purchased. So go ahead knock yourself out and buy the guys site from him!
    Also you miss one MAJOR point, if the person he sells it to doesn't change a thing then the site is STILL non-compliant and deserves a second ban! Guess that didn't occur to you!

adsenseplr, Jul 17, 2013 IP
    GMF likes this.
  7. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    calm down, and really try to have some self control and some control your language.
    Let me rephrase this into more of a question which is what I was intending it to be rather then a statement. I am hoping that you can answer this so i can learn, not find out your volcabulary skills

If someone has multiple sites, which is the case here, and a site that does comply with the policies is traded, and or, the site in the future becomes compliant, then how can that site have a permanent ban in place.
    I am asking this as many people (including myself) buy sites on flippa, as well as Digital point, how am I meant to be able to tell if the owner ever had a ban in place. How many domains (without sites) get traded all the time. If what you are saying is correct (or at least my interpretation of what you are saying is correct) then if one person sells a site, that will then possibly "infect" all of their sites, and would keep spreading like a virus. -> is this what you are saying?

The adsense account ban that is applied to the user is permanent (guess 100 years or so for arguments sake) but what about sites and or domains? Will the ban last forever on domains? I just dont understand how a site or domain can have a permanent ban if the ban was applied to the account owner.

AND YES, i have watched some of matt cutts vids, and realise that even a dropped domain retains its penalty in terms of SEO, but I am still seeking the answer to this specific issue.
    I agree with this 100%.
    If you re-read what I am saying, I am clearly trying to tell him not to even think about adsense for whilever he ever owns those sites. If my advice is wrong, then my apologies.

matt_62, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  8. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Once your Adsense account is banned, you can buy a new account from Fiverr, et al, but it must be applied to new domains/sites that were not part of the ban of the other account (as Google knows were you used that Adsense code). You have to now differently monetize the old sites that used the banned Adsense account, perhaps with competing programs like Chitika or Infolink, or affiliate programs.

melprise, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  9. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once banned forever ban ! Use different address and a new domain. Same domain you will get banned again when payment is scheduled. You wont get a pay for your current banned account.Try other alternatives

xtragudboi, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  10. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also note that if you do this then it's a bit like buying a second hand helicopter with no service history and expecting it to fly safely. Sooner or later it will crash. Also if you buy one on fiverr then you could find you can't change the payee details (That'll be an issue when you want paying...), or it maybe a blogger/youtube adsense account you've bought, in which case the ads will show as blank white spaces on a self hosted blog or website (Which will not get many clicks....)
    No doubt someone on here has already PM'd you offering you an adsense account....

11. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've calmed down. You need to be aware that as I mentioned the ban affects everything, not just the site in question, they ban the user AND all the sites! It's for fraud control.
    Why should the ban not last forever on those domains? What should google do? Go through everyone of the user sites manually and see which ones do comply? Do you really think they are going to do that? Or have the time or inclination to? They just aren't going to bother and if you were them would you? Say you were them and you saw a user had dodgy activity on one out of 20 sites they owned, would you take the time to go and manually check the other 19? No you'd ban the lot as you wouldn't have time to check them all.
    The ban is not just applied to the account owner! I don't mention anything "infecting" all the sites, but with Google's tracking they will know exactly which sites the person who got the ban had the code running on (Again they track this for fraud prevention), hence when they ban the user they ban all the sites. It's the sites that are actually the issue, they don't ban the user just because they don't like them. Yes I've heard stories of people putting code up and it working fine but sooner or later they will catch you out. Saying you've bought the site won't cut any ice at all.
    Yes you are at risk if you buy sites on Flippa. As I mentioned I've had 3 clients in two months fall foul of just that problem and sadly adsense will view that as your problem and certainly not theirs in the event of a problem. Their view is sales on Flippa is nothing to do with them "Buyer beware as they say", they don't own flippa or have shares in it, so in the event of such a problem it's not adsenses problem.

12. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what i meant when i said this, is if someone has 100 sites running adsense, gets a dodgy one, gets permabanned, then anyone that takes on any of those 100 sites gets permabanned, and they in turn liquidate them etc, and it would just keep going (ie, has 100 good sites takes on 1 that gets permabanned, sells 100 sites to 100 others, each with 100 sites, = 100000 sites all banned, and as they get traded it would spread...)

final question then, do you know of any reliable tools that can properly tell if a domain is indeed banned or not?

matt_62, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  13. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Crashing is not the experience I or others have encountered, it's all in the handling. And no one has offered me an account here.

melprise, Jul 17, 2013 IP