1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check the complete transaction funnel

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by olivia_d, Jul 16, 2013.

Hi
    I am new to this forum.
    I recently started my own Online Marketing business and I have a question regarding funnel testing.
    In order for me to understand the whole conversion process of my (still few) customers, I want to complete transactions -but apparently I don't want to do that with my actual credit card.
    I remember as an intern, in the company I was working they had a "dummy" credit card number & details that used for testing purposes. Do you know how one can get this card?
    Thanks

olivia_d, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  2. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's simple enough to just change the price of your item to under a dollar, make all your tests, then raise the price again.

You can also Google "Paypal Sandbox" for more ideas...

Khadaji, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  3. olivia_d

olivia_d Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is that the site is not mine. I need to do the test for multiple clients and I am not sure they will agree on reducing the price even for a limited time

olivia_d, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:

Do a Google search for "dummy credit card numbers with cvv" - the second result looks like what you're looking for... good luck!

Khadaji, Jul 17, 2013 IP