1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2013] Buying Backlinks from Fiverr?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by suprim, Apr 13, 2013.

?

Do you think Fiverr seo Gigs are really helpful For Search rankings ?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey guys
    I was thinking of buying a backlinks from Fiverr but before buying it I did some research and I found out that buying backlinks can be bad for website and can even be affectd by Panda.

But on Fiverr gigs people are leaving so many positive feedback and some gigs even have 100% rating. So I just want to know have you guys ever bought backlinks from Fiverr and how did it go? Thanks :)

suprim, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  2. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, buying backlinks is very effective for SEO

Just research the website before you buy, and don't over pay...

The SEO Man, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  3. tekkers

tekkers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi

the days of the back links seo is now gone with panda, unrelevant backinks will now have a negative effect on a websites search ranking

there is even an industry out there dedicated to removing "bad" back links

since panda google has changed its paradigm on search and is now taking a more holistic view of how a website should be ranked

tekkers, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  4. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HELL NO! It will only do harm and no good... Stay away and focus on content generation and social media promotion.

Minterest, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to my experience, if you buy backlinks from Fiverr then it would send your website to SandBox so it is better not to buy from Fiverr, look other methods, hire any VA for link building and get your links built according to your specifications.

alex06295, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  6. youronlinestuff

youronlinestuff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OP why not acutally try it out for yourself rather than asking for other people's opinions?
    GO OUT AND TRY IT, AND LEARN WHAT WORKS, FROM ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.

youronlinestuff, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  7. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In Fiverr , low quality and spam links are there. One of my website get ban from AKSIMET after purchase the backlinks from Fiverr. And create the backlinks doesn't increase your traffic. Unique content is best. I can also bring High PR in approx 3-4 months but it is useless.

humtuma, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  8. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dont buy links in bulk. Example 100 link on PR1-PR5 gigs, that is easiest way ho to become penalized.
    Prefer Quality instead quantity.
    Fiverr gigs are more dangerous than helpfull.

Focl, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  9. ferma231

ferma231 Member

Best Answers:
    better dont buy from fiverr. If you do it for money site, you can just harm it.

Look around forums and get good link package, it will cost more, but it will be worth more and wont hit your money site

ferma231, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  10. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some months ago I published a thread here about fiverr seo gigs, I wrote about bad experience with fiverr when a spam link seller make about 50000 spam backlinks which become harmful for my rankings and I got disappear from Google rankings.
    But few days ago I bought 2 gigs from Fiverr about quality page rank bookmarks that were really helpful for my rankings, I got some changes In rankings . I think there are quality seller also which sell quality backlinks. What is your experience with fiverr ? If you know some awesome SEO gigs there do tell me about them ;) .

jobsense, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  11. Vernard

Vernard Member

Best Answers:
    I personally haven't used Fiverr for SEO but I'm indeed opened to it. What 2 sellers did you have the best experiences with?

Vernard, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  12. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hope you're not promoting Fiverr here ;)

I really had a very bad experience even after trying several times, not just once, twice or thrice, so won't recommend

khemraj, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  13. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't mention any gig or my service due to this, I am not promoting fiverr , I want to know experience of people with thwm . ;) .

jobsense, Jul 17, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  14. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

what so we can report their fiverr links as spam crap? That's like asking poople to post to get reported for talking about rubbish on fiverr and linking to things which have very little to do with proper SEO

Still if it is just a joke SEO forum you like...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  15. cabezon

cabezon Member

Best Answers:
    I use Fiverr sometimes for links to YouTube videos, web 2.0 properties, that kind of thing. I wouldn't point those kind of links at a money site, but that's just me.

cabezon, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  16. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, you just inspired me on a blog post. :p I ran some tests regarding such crap links last year (for one site it's still on-going until it's completely "dead") and started writing up about it here, but I realised it was such a long post and more worthy as a blog post.

As you found, Fiverr gigs can give you a world of pain, but some can give a short-term gain, which will eventually stop working, though. However, some SEO services can be worse than some Fiverr gigs (as I found when running the test). My conclusion from the tests? Well, the results were mostly as expected. Overall, the conclusion was if your is important in that it provides revenue or leads for your business (or is the whole of your business), educate yourself the same as you do with a real world business. Just because it's digital, a bunch of 1s and 0s, doesn't mean you can cheat in ways you wouldn't with your real world business. If you want it to last, then take good care of it. Avoid short cuts. And if you're outsourcing, educate yourself. It's no good outsourcing on the cheap and then crying when you site is manually penalised or ravaged by a rabid Penguin/Panda/Monkey/Donkey/Whatever Update. Take responsibility and make sure the person you hire to do work for you is doing what you pay them for and isn't going to harm your business.

ryan_uk, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  17. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not all the gigs are crap..

Of course, if you buy 10000 links in $5 then you would get negative result...

Buy manual work in $5, even it is 5 blog comments or forum posts..or any high pr link..

SERPpoint, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  18. seriousblogger

seriousblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its all about common sense. $5 will not give you 50k quality links, of course they will be crap. But there are gigs such as signing up 20 web2.0 accounts for you, or submitting your article to 10 sites, then I think its quite decent and good time saver.

seriousblogger, Jul 23, 2013 IP
    jobsense likes this.
  19. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't trust many SEO gigs from fiverr, there might be some but not many that will actually help you. You want to make sure you know what your getting into when having someone do SEO for you. You want to make sure that no link they make to your site will hurt your site at all. And these links might not negatively impact your site right away but might down the road. Look for quality not quantity when it comes to SEO. Do some research etc. With fiverr its hard because you cant give in depth customers and Fiverr reviews people buy just to have good ratings.

Bizzoyce, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  20. johnalford

johnalford Member

Best Answers:
    according to my personal experience you should not try seo services on fiverr.it will definitely effect your rankings in serps.most of the stuff on fiverr is a crap.

johnalford, Jul 23, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.