1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get High Quality Backlinks Free?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by thomasedison896, Jul 14, 2013.

Does anybody now how to get "High Quality Backlinks for Free" , I know where to get backlinks but most are not relevant sites and dont have page rank . Can you suggest me what I have to do to get this kind of backlinks or the only way is just paying for them ?

thomasedison896, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  2. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create great, viral content. That's the only way you're going to get true quality without investing.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  3. weblinkindia

weblinkindia Member

Best Answers:
    Participate in popular online forums, submit website in high PR directories and bookmark web ages in popular social bookmarking websites. These are the some effective way to get high quality backlinks

weblinkindia, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  4. Web901

Web901 Member

Best Answers:
    Forum, blog participation bookmarking and social networks. Build the network of followers and friends and always post or upload things with fresh exciting contents to share with them. You will get good number of visitors to your website

Web901, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  5. prabha123

prabha123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Posting Fresh relevant Content in Article directory and PR sites. join in Forum and do blog commenting on relevant website.

prabha123, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  6. spymobilephonesoftware

spymobilephonesoftware Member

Best Answers:
    Blog Posting is best way to create good link for website, but sometime blog posting not give good result because we not know that blog allow do follow link or no follow. first we need to check those blog which give only allow dofollow link.
    Spy phone

spymobilephonesoftware, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  7. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    All 'High Quality Backlink' is always free. It was called 'High Quality' because SE especially Google think it that way. Let's imagine what will happen if Google realize someone sell the link to improve ranking? It wouldn't high quality again because the link would lose the value. Worse, both site would be sand-boxed.

However, if you were trying to get links from high authority sites, The best way would be continuouslycreating very good informational articles and wait for the result. There would be many webmaster competing to give links to your articles. This is what great blogger did in the past. Why didn't another blogger did the same? The answer is simple. They may have no quality to do the same. So what to do? Learn about the topic until we fully understand it and then write very good and detailed articles which are pointed to visitors and not Search Engine.
    Case Closed. :)

If you only wish to get Backlink to your site, you can do what most people usually do. However, I have to tell you if most of them already did what you wanna do and failed. Let's just think to use the best way and leave the risk way.

How about the people whom selling it here? Well, I respect them all and I agree with them. Please understand I didn't support paid links. What I mean above is managing hosting could be really hard and getting revenue to keep it alive and as gratitude for our hardwork is acceptable. So it depend on each seller's policy to give link only for reputable site or to random questioned sites.

Arick unirow, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  8. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think free high PR dofollow directories and a good source to get free backlinks. You can also go for free guest posting services.

emn, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  9. nazy.exe

nazy.exe Member

Best Answers:
    Content is the king, if your article copy and paste by other sites. Will usually include the source to your site. Thus, your site will look natural link building. And of course get a free backlink :D

or you can make use of the guest posts on the websites that have high popularity.

nazy.exe, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  10. VarrieD

VarrieD Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely. Content is King - keep them coming and links will no doubt come their way without you even realizing it :)

VarrieD, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  11. tapsearcher

tapsearcher Member

Best Answers:
    See unlimited free services and seo tools at http://tapsearch.com As a completely free courtesy of our advocacy for workers dignity and local value added economies, we offer a powerhouse of free services and tools to promote whatever you are doing. It includes many pinging, back linking, auto-directory and search engines submissions. The best back links come from directories and search engines. Pinging updates of your blogs, articles and sites is next. There are plenty of gems in using the automatic back link submitters but if Google etc thinks it is spamming or not related to your own information, they may put you in their "sand box" and sift you out of the game.

tapsearcher, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  12. charlesseo

charlesseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you can get "free" high pr backlinks by creating them on your own. Buy a high PR with good DA and trust flow from godaddy, sell some links on the forum and get one of them on your own blog. Let's say you buy a PR 5 for $200-$250 you could easily get $20/mo for each links (Let's say you sell 5-10 of them so that they're of good quality) therefore 20x10 - 200 = $0. Plus recurring income for life! Enjoy.

charlesseo, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  13. sensor

sensor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I would suggest when you are doing the search in Google, sort your search for high PR sites by using the browser toolbar like SEO quake or SEO book. You can even search in Google for relevant websites by putting your keyword in quotes.

sensor, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  14. soundguy

soundguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would sugest you contacting some institutions, related to your website's theme
    and offering them cooperation - link exchange, banner exchange, etc.
    i have gathered some backlinks from university sites with great PR
    because i have exchanged backlinks (my sport site with their football tournament, organized 1x a year, lol)
    and it really does have affect (PR rised).

soundguy, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  15. Knacky

Knacky Member

Best Answers:
    Content is king as far as somebody knows about your website. If nobody is aware, you can have the greatest content on earth and.. nothing.
    Let me add here - go viral, if you are sure you have a great content, you can spend a little money for facebook ads for example. Social networks can be a very powerful source.

Knacky, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  16. derhanswurst

derhanswurst Peon

Best Answers:
    i know a few guys, who just hacked some russian pr6 sites and put their links on the site. this way you dont need "content is king" LOL

derhanswurst, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  17. Knacky

Knacky Member

Best Answers:
    Great way to liquidate your business - as soon as they caught you. This is blacker than black hat seo....

Knacky, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  18. derhanswurst

derhanswurst Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah you are right, but some people are only after quick money, i mean that can work a few months and if you are ranking for a very high paid serach you can make good money.

derhanswurst, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  19. Cassondra Buelnaj

Cassondra Buelnaj Member

Best Answers:
    yes, but very often the sites of this people get a quick penalty

Cassondra Buelnaj, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  20. ballyjames21

ballyjames21 Member

Best Answers:
    to get quality links you should use quality content and high pr sites.

ballyjames21, Jul 18, 2013 IP