1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deleting DP Account?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Revelations-Decoder, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    How does a person delete their DP account?

Not being a marketer or speaking marketing speak constantly on a trying to look good blinkered sales pitch angle like a utilities, mobile phone or snakeoil salesmen I am in the wrong place here LOL!

I only came on here to say I found a secret code that contains a decryption (hence the username) on how cancer works but got lost along the way somehow.

Steve Jobs cancer in code

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  2. GeeOne

GeeOne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there is not a option to delete the account. You can stop visiting the place.

Your posts are really interesting and worth reading, it will be a loss to your friends and fans like me :)

G!

GeeOne, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Am fed up being harrassed by the likes of ryan_uk though geeone, it is way too subtle to spot what's going on though, but it makes paticipation somewhat pointless. I just got an infraction for mentioning something about it half hour ago, as though I was attacking /harrassing other members for having another point of view, it's pathetic.

So would be better to find a way to delete account well either that or just keep getting myself banned just for the craic LOL

4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just use the ignore function if there are user(s) you don't get along with. That's what it's there for.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/account/ignored

Either way, there isn't an option to delete an account, the best you can do is simply not use it.

digitalpoint, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  5. GeeOne

GeeOne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a very big community, quite possible you may not get along well with few members. Ignoring them and enjoying your stay should be most important thing for you.

G!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    GeeOne, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:

ah OK I did that but it makes things a bit of a nonsense that way to.

But as I was saying about the hidden code I found.

Coders might be able to make some more sense of it. There are what are called Ras proteins within proteins which are working like trigger mechanisms which trigger cancers from what I can see, but I am not a coder so thought heck there are coders about who might be able to see more and help make more sense of it than I can as I have even had Doctors say they can see the word cancer and proteins and ras etc when I point it out

and if this is a code and decryption on how it works and how what triggers what then hey guess what that means - reverse engineering of cancer!

peeps will scoff I reliase that !!

coders might be able to see what doctors or others and I can't see is my hope.

DNA helyx in code (note the misspelling > older language helix / helyx)

7. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would be a shame to see you go. Maybe you should just take a break for a month or so, then come back later when things clear up. It's your call though.

ViolentAJ, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  8. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    Ah you will make me blush LOL

BTW although seemingly very bonkers that code contains everyting, including births and deaths. I found my little girls exact minute of birth. I found Marissa Mayer and that she would have a boy called Mac for example at about the same time she and Larry Page would both want to "be top" CEO of syrch.

Here is something peeps can understand I also found in the code on Google and how to build links, as it's so simple, it's clear as crystal - though others will say as clear as mud...

Larry Paje Ranc "Jape" Syrch (search = syrch reversed/backwards engineered)

Jape is the best way to gain natural PageRank it says in this code as it's human nature for this to be so as likes here proves/alludes to it to some extent to.​
    [​IMG]
    all very bonkers eh...but why I used the username rev decoder back when I signed up and why silly arguments are doing my head in as it's all about keeping an open mind and seeing perspectives...​
    debate is better than arguing just to put others down to my mind, though a good laugh is a good laugh obviously​

9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Good sound advice, time after all is the great healer. I remember about a year or so ago I was upset at admin. for giving me an infraction. Long story short I threw a temper tantrum and eventually got the boot out the back door. Was not happy but the time out did me some good.
    I had some resentments but when I came back a few weeks later, I was good to go and free of my resentments.
    Also on a side note I feel it's not helpful to be singling out a members username on a thread like this. After all there are two sides to every story, so let's attempt to be fair here.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  10. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    why ever not said user is relentless with harassment and hijacking & it's fun plus a ban will be even more fun to get away from said pathetic nasty little likes whore and prove my point further lol

11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I do believe that you need to take a rest from DP kind sir, as it does appear that you may be coming apart at the seams.

P.S. Alcohol and posting is a bad mix.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  12. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Alcohol and what appears to be borderline insanity is an even worse mix...

malky66, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  13. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hi Revelations! I see you posted about this in P & R. You probably just didn't get a response because most of us don't really know what you mean. I posted a question in your thread if you want to explain more. Don't go unless you would really just rather.

Rebecca, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  14. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Take the rest from DP i.e best.

humtuma, Jul 13, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.