1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Thousands Every Month as Dating Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by DatingExpert, Jun 9, 2013.

Private Label Dating Provider is the best and easy solution for dating webmasters who are interested to work as affiliate for dating sites or who want to launch their own brand of dating websites with limited resources. You will not need to worry about anything. Everything will be taken care for you such as hosting, maintenance, back up, customer services, payment processing etc. You will only need to promote affiliate offer and / or your site and make a decent commission of 65%.

This 1 site pull traffic from Paid Ads

Admin Panel Image

[​IMG]

Payment History Image
    [​IMG]

These 15 sites pull traffic from SEO

Admin Panel Image

[​IMG]

Payment History Image

[​IMG]

For Full Details of our commission structure, please click
    Commission Structure

Why Should You Join Private Label Dating Provider

Private Label Dating Provider is a Private label dating company.

It provides dating sites / dating offers in the following niches.

General Dating - Senior Dating - Single Parents - Disabled Dating - Chrisitan Dating - Millionaire Dating - Uniform Dating- BBW / BHM Dating - Vegetarian Dating - Dating & Sports - Divorced Singles - Professional Singles -Asian Dating - AIDS/HIV/STD Dating - Muslim Dating-Extramarital Dating - Dating for Marriage - Indian Matrimonial - Pet Lovers Dating - Photo Dating - Geek Dating- USA Politics Dating - Interracial Dating - Jewish Dating - Russian Brides - Motorsports Dating -Deaf Dating - Countryside Dating - Equestrian Dating - Dog Lovers Dating -
    General Gay Dating - Gay Dating for Men - Lesbian Dating -
    General Adult - Trans Dating - Alt Dating - BBW/BHM Adult - Nudist Dating - Anal Lovers - Swingers Dating - Tattoo Adult -
    General Casual - Cougar Dating - Extramarital Casual

The following languages are Available, you can create your dating site in the following languages.

Croatian - Czech - Danish - Dutch- English [UK] - English [US]-Finnish-
    French - German - Greek - Spanish - Swedish - Turkish -Hungarian - Italian - Japanese - Lithuanian - Norwegian -Polish - Portuguese - Russian - Serbian - Slovak -

--Private Label Dating Provider provides everything to you for free. You need to register as a partner. Registration is easy and takes only 2 minutes. After registration, you can create your own dating sites using the available sources.

Once you create your own brand of dating sites, you will benefit from the following:
    ---You will have the choice of the best converting niches in the dating market.
    ---You will have ability to create as many sites or sub sites.
    ---You will get database of millions of members already on the network. Members in your selected niches will appear on your dating sites, so even a first visitor to your website will find your sites populated with millions of profiles. He / she will be able to communicate with other members via chat messenger, email exchange and other communication facilities available on site. Once your own members make payment, you will receive 65% commission of that payment.
    ---Your site will get dating software to enable your members to communicate with other members and also for your site to perform as a fully independent and functional dating site.
    ---Your members / visitors will get a free customer service from dedicated customer support center. So you don’t need to worry about customer services for your site.
    ---Your members will be billed by centrally integrated system, so you don’t need to worry about payment processing. Payments are accepted in different currencies via different payment methods. New payment methods are added on regular basis to allow many members to upgrade their accounts, thus partners make more money every day.
    ---Your site’s back up, maintenance etc are all on Private Label Dating Provider.
    ---As a partner, you will get a dedicated Account manager who will assist you with your queries.
    ---You will have flexible payout options on 1st and 15th of every month.
    ---Easy content management system to keep your site unique and search engine friendly.
    ---Multilingual web interface.
    ---Extensive statistics to track your marketing campaigns and also to analyze your visitors and members behaviour on your sites.
    ---Instant cross selling opportunities to maximise your member’s life time value.

Creating a fully functional Private Label Dating Site with hundreds of thousands of registered and active members is very easy. The following steps are required.

- You Register a domain name
    - Transfer your domain name to Private Label Dating Provider servers.
    - Use the available templates, resources and tools to create your own branded dating site.
    - When you create dating site in a specific niche, all existing members on that niche will be appeaing on your dating site, thus making it a popular dating site and even your first visitor will see your dating site a very popular dating site which helps you to generate revenue from day 1 from your members buying Gold membership on your dating site.

I will be more than Happy to answer any questions you might have and also you will get my support after registration as well as support from your account manager. I always support my fellow marketer from DigitalPoint with great pleasure.
    Register Here

If you want Private Label Dating Guide Book, Please let me know and I will send it to you.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    DatingExpert, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  2. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I joined them some time back. Everything looks good to me but I was taken back due to the fact they asked me to customize my website and gave me few developer's info which I couldn't afford.Is there a way out or am I missing something? I do not want to invest much on the site initially.Please suggest.

xtragudboi, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know what you mean but you joined different White Label company, not ours.
    We don't ask anyone to customise their websites. Once you register with us, then you have all resources available in your admin panel which you use for creating your site, which takes only few minutes. I have 24 dating sites with White Label Dating Provider and I never paid anyone to customise my site. [I also have a site with the company you are talking about and I did pay someone to customise my site, I close that site later on with them as it didnt work with them]
    Once you register let me know please and I will send you a White Label dating Guide Book which will show you on how to create your sites within minutes and also how to prepare it for Google, the guide book is very easy to follow.

Best Regards

DatingExpert, Jun 21, 2013 IP
    xtragudboi likes this.
  4. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up. Sorry I think due to similar name I got confused . I will join this site and review its functions. If you are earning good maybe I will earn too :) I can guess the guide you are talking about is the signature link you have...Let me go through and will update you on how it goes. thanks !

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
    xtragudboi, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  5. kapson

kapson Member

Best Answers:
    Waiting for your review...
    If positive, I'll also try. something new for me.

kapson, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  6. DatingExpert

Best Answers:

You are welcome. Yes that's the guide book. The resources available to build your own dating site in your admin panel are very user friendly. Please let me know if I can be of any help. All the Best

DatingExpert, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  7. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    wtf is Forum username: ? where's forum, here? gfy?

charice.preston, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  8. DatingExpert

Best Answers:

sorry I didn't get your question

If you mean where is the forum for our partners on our platform, then it is on top right hand side.

DatingExpert, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  9. charice.preston

Best Answers:

What? when was the last time you check the registration page? There is an option for Forum username: third from First name: and Last name:
    Please check it. I'm asking what's the forum involve. Here, another forum or what? And why you still need our forum username?

charice.preston, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  10. DatingExpert

Best Answers:

Its not the username of this forum.
    That forum is on our network where partner discuss different things.

DatingExpert, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  11. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Okay. But that field is not optional, there is red asterisk so it really required. I hate the idea of monopoly that you are required to join your forum in order to complete the registration page. Why not make it optional?

charice.preston, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  12. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Company policy mate...
    its simple, just choose a name and you dont have to use the forum if you dont wish to...

DatingExpert, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  13. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    take it or leave it, if it's compulsory just do it if you don't agree then don't join, they are not going to change their entire system just because you don't want to join the community forum

IG2010, Jul 12, 2013 IP
    DatingExpert likes this.
  14. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for that big "reply" =D but I might give it a try soon, thank you

IG2010, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  15. DatingExpert

Best Answers:

Thanks, please let me know if you need White Label Dating Guide Book
    that Guide Book is more about preparing dating site for SEO. I will send you link.

DatingExpert, Jul 12, 2013 IP
    IG2010 likes this.
  16. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow,it seems to bring back great fortunes.
    Its worth trying.
    Thanks for the share!
    :)

mian.owais211, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  17. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks actually pretty cool. I'm currently working with this niche and dominating quite nicely in one country, so I might give this a try to push via some of my blogs. Maybe not that much income but few hundred a month extra wouldn't hurt ;)

SliceOfLife, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  18. thenight

thenight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Only need to promote so it means we don't need to spend any money? Correct me if I'm wrong..

thenight, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  19. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    You don't need any money for promoting your site; there are tons of free ways to promote it such as face book pages, you tube videos etc.
    I have also sent you White Label Dating Guide Book which will help you to prepare your dating site for search engines to get free and organic visitors from there.

DatingExpert, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  20. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Took almost three weeks (of not really working on it) to get my first sale, but there it is now; $15.71. Now there's only one way and that's up ;)

SliceOfLife, Aug 18, 2013 IP