1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique E-commerce Buy-Sell Platform, Facebook store builder, Social Marketplace

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tutslab, Jun 4, 2013.

About the Project

UsaBigMall http://www.usabigmall.com/ is basically a distinct online service that functions as a social marketplace. It is where individuals can create a free online store to start a business. UsaBigMall can unite thousands of USA sellers in a single place. A highly beneficial platform is provided to sellers so that they can promote and sell various products. The buyers can search for the products that they need through the UsaBigMall stores.

A great feature offered by UsaBigMall is the UsaBigMall Facebook applicationhttps://apps.facebook.com/usabigmall/ where members can create an Internet store on their Facebook page. In doing so, it allows Facebook fans to check out the latest products directly on Facebook. Once the application has been installed on the fan page, users can add the store details and all the products being offered.

Project is SEO optimized. UsaBigMall is online for 3 month and already it is very good indexed in Google. I spend a thousands of $ for SEO therefore it will get higher in SE position each month.

What do I get?

1. A uniquely eCommerce business
    2. Facebook application to create Facebook store
    3. Facebook page with 1500+ fans
    4. 2 unique website templates
    5. Youtube channel with promo video
    6. Hosting for one year;
    7. SSL certificate;
    8. Massive potential;
    Pros of UsaBigMall:
    1. Seo optimized website – clear, light code, SEF urls, for each page unique titles, descriptions, canonical urls
    2. Premium domain name - Usabigmall.com that contains a searchable phrase: Usa mall.
    3. Aged website - 5 years old domain. You can check it history in archive.org or ondomaintools. Domain at first time was registered in 2008-02-27. After that domain was dropped for some time till 2013 when I registered it again, therefore this website is 5 years old;
    4. Very low sale price for ecommerce platform and Facebook application.
    5. Huge potential - incomes can get from percents of sales; featured stores on homepage; posting products on Facebook fanpage; advertisements;
    UsaBigMall features:
    1. Sellers can create very easy online store for free and add complete data about store: contact email, phone, address (if is added address, on store page will be google map widget with location), store policy, refund policy, banner, description and payment options;
    2. After store is created, users can add as many items as they need for free. Is it possible to add specific sizes, colors, brands etc. Seller can group items not only by adding them to site categories, but also create specific store categories.
    3. Store owners can promote store with badges (I added screenshot of all badges) and widget (can use special javascript code to show store items on other websites or blogs).
    4. Users can follow stores and get all latest items of this store directly on email;
    5. Users can create Pinboards with wishlists or other way how to collect items from several stores in one list;
    6. Payment via paypal will get seller itself. I will be set sale percents for each item, site commission will be payed in same time when buyer will pay for item;
    7. Sellers can use Facebook application to promote store on Facebook page. To use it, they need Usabigmall store and added app to fanpage and set store name;
    8. Store owners can create coupons to promote they items. Coupon codes can be applied in checkout process.
    9. Site owner can promote stores on homepage as featured stores.
    Why site has a huge potential?
    Usabigmall is a unique service in that we have combined online marketplace with the modern social networks industry. In one place people can start business, earn money, chat, discuss, follow favorite stores. This is a billion dollar industry. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
    How do you make money?
    Currently there is very minimal revenue since I really haven’t had the time to market. You can start earning from advertisements, currently I run Adsense, but you can set other ads. Webmaster can send newsletters to all members, so can be send premium products or services. Also revenue can get from featuring stores to front page and of course from commission sales. There is currently no sales fee, it is set to zero. However this can be adjusted in admin panel.
    Why Am I Selling Site?
    Answer is very simply: I quit my online business. I got good job in state government, soon we expect our second child therefore I need to give others opportunity to get rich with this project. I add really low price for that kind of project - e-commerce platforms - social marketplace worth a much more, but as I told I start new job, I need to sell it faster. This site has great potential to be a leader in the online social marketplace industry as I spend last year to create this e-commerce platform, updated it and cleaned code, added features and fixed all bugs, so it is very unique and modern service.

Additional Info:

Last 2 month I did optimize website. Right now Usabigmall press release is posted on all major websites: Sbwire, Prbuzz and also on Google news.

Thousands of backlinks, forum threats, blog posts and comments, Edu and Gov backlinks. (I can send report with all backlinks). Therefore after few month website will get more higher on Google and get PR.

tutslab, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  2. tutslab

tutslab Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price is reduced to $2000.

Project video

Here is screenshots of the project:

Project preview
    [​IMG]
    Facebook store example
    [​IMG]

Second website template
    [​IMG]

Shop Badges
    [​IMG]

tutslab, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  3. tutslab

tutslab Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If anyone has any questions, please ask.

tutslab, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  4. yesgee2000

yesgee2000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the site generating any income currently.
    Is the coding unique and exclusive (means you will not sell copy to anybody else)

yesgee2000, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  5. tutslab

tutslab Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Right now there are some income from Adsense, as I use few Adsense ads, but I set site commission to 0 to attract more stores as site is still new it grow with each day.
    Site design and content is unique and it will be sold only once, only one copy. It is based on Agriya Buysell script but if is modified a lot from Agriya - I payed $1500 only for modifications, so yes it is unique.

tutslab, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  6. yesgee2000

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am from India. If I buy/invest in this website, will you be interested to grow the site alongwith me as I am in India and the website is a USA related

yesgee2000, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  7. tutslab

tutslab Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good day. Sorry I sell it because I go off from online business otherwise I would continued promote it by myself.

tutslab, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  8. yesgee2000

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok.

Alternatively, can I copy the script to an Indian domain and promote in India and USABIGmall, i will just use and promote without charging anything to customers as US is not my target market at present. May be later on, will get somebody in USA and develop the same

yesgee2000, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  9. tutslab

tutslab Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, you can add script to Indian domain and use it there. No problem.

tutslab, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  10. yesgee2000

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. I will bid for the same. Please clarify the following:

1. There is no encryption in codes so that i can get whatever changes that i want to make
    2. Will you pass on the contact details of the guys who has made the changes in your site so i may use their services for further customisation

yesgee2000, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  11. tutslab

tutslab Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. Yes you can make any changes as you want, code is 100% open.
    2. Sure, I will give details.

tutslab, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  12. Saltillo

Saltillo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I wonder if it has a multilanguage and multicurrency option so foreing vendors and buyer can select their prefered option

Saltillo, Aug 13, 2013 IP