1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there simple ways to make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shawky Khalil, Jul 10, 2013.

Hi there,
    I just wanted to know is there any simple way to make money online without spending any money?
    I want really good way please.
    please some help guys.

Shawky Khalil, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  2. Wordpress Design

Wordpress Design Member

Best Answers:
    Without spending any money, YOU CAN'T.. You must at least pay your hosting..Everything else, well

depends on your skills.. I started with Web Designing and it is going really good for me.. You don't have to invest money in freelancing but you need skills and time to build your name in this business.. You can start CPA.. It is not to expensive.. Maximum invest is $50 maybe and you can have huge profits

Wordpress Design, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  3. domainnn

domainnn Peon

Best Answers:

Good answer. Providing a service in essence is the best way to go for those of you who do not like taking risks. However, you must have some sort of creative ability or technical ability to render that service to your customers. Try to divide your week and see what works for you (test the waters).

domainnn, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  4. Mr. Beautiful

Mr. Beautiful Member

Best Answers:
    No, you need to spend a little bit to actually make money.

Mr. Beautiful, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  5. robbydeletter

robbydeletter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you wanna make money with content you have to put a lot of time but it's worthed.

robbydeletter, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  6. Shawky Khalil

Shawky Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    thank you all

Shawky Khalil, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  7. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only way to make money online without spending any, is selling your service, like many others have said before me.

A great place to start may be fiverr, olance, odesk, or freelance. There you can do almost any job you can imagine, and get paid for doing so.

If you want to make good money, you will need to invest some money to begin. Mainly, hosting, domain name, and an auto responder.

After that, you can simply generate free traffic and promote products to people who sign up to your list. If you want to do it faster, then become good at mastering paid traffic, so you can get a good ROT.

mkcookin, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  8. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are simple ways such as copywriting and forum posting, but these methods may not always make a lot of money. Image editing, coding, Web design, and other services are ways to make money while minimizing monetary expenses, but skills are required in these cases.

ViolentAJ, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

fiverr comes to mind. If you have a gig to offer you can start making money today. So, yes, there are ways to make money online without spending a dime.

qwikad.com, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  10. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on what skills you have

For example:
    If you are a good banner and graphics designer, you could advertise your services in your signature link/forums. You could make money here without a website. Build up a reputation and create a website.

If you are a good writer, you can off writing services for blogs.

Some owners will pay for quality content to be posted on their forums.

There are webmasters who look for link builders or help with promoting a website

Just a few examples

gkd_uk, Jul 11, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  11. Vig

Vig Active Member

Best Answers:
    To sum everything up: no.

Vig, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  12. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, since many have already mentioned about freelancing your skills, i will not go any further.
    However i do have to warn you that you need to be able to provide good quality work and lots of time if you want to earn alot of money from freelancing. (Unless you are super good at what you do and can do it really fast.)

But if you are looking for a stable income for the long term, that doesnt require alot of money or time. I strongly suggestion you to set up a website to obtain what we internet marketers call A LIST! The rule of the thumb is... the biggest your list of legal subscribers that subscribed to your website, the more money you can make. :)

Disclaimer: If you want to set up a website, it will cost you a hosting fee. A hosting fee is a fee you pay for being able to own a website on the internet. It doesnt cost much. You can use hostgator or hostryan or any others. Doesn't make much of a difference.

Think about it. 2 choices.

1) Freelancing - need skills and time

2) Running an online business - need time and patience and a little money. But long term income is fabulous.

Ask any successful internet marketer here and they will tell you choose 2 if you want to earn a full time income in the next 2 years. :)

Howard Lim, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  13. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go along with CPA. I prefer content locking which is something that's kind of new. Basically you offer a free download such as in ebook in exchange for somebody filling out a CPA offer.

gregdavidson, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  14. aNejma

aNejma Active Member

Best Answers:
    no one will give you money without spending money or doing something hard to earn that money

aNejma, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  15. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it will be really really hard for you to make any money online without spending any money. Remember that in order to be successful in any business, in this case an online business, you will need to invest on it. Otherwise it will not become a good business - right?

You want to build a business online so treat it like one. If you don't have money right now, It's okay, most of us started there. Broke and sometime even broker than broke (IN DEBT!).

You need to find ways to get the money your online business needs to become successful. This is the only way you are going to succeed fast. By finding ways to invest in your business.

Of course you have a really small chance of making money online for free but it will take you A LOT of work. I'm talking about countless hours of work without seeing any results for a while. No one wants to go through that and when they do, they tend to quit fast.

Because trying to make money online without investing money in the tools, information and education will be near to impossible!

I hope this helps you and answers your question.

Much success!

Snoopy240, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  16. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I have to agree with the others, it is very hard if you have no budget.

If I had to make money on the web without spending any money, this is what I would do:

#1. Pick a niche (for instance a hobby that you know a lot about).
    #2. Sign up for forums and discussion boards about that hobby.
    #3. Participate in the forums and learn what people are having problems with.
    #4. Create an ebook or special report that solves that specific problem.
    #5. Make a free Blogger or Wordpress blog with a sales page.
    #6. Advertise your ebook using your signature file in the forum.

Commenters, what do you think? Could this strategy work?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    Tom Lindstrom, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPA/PPD with Youtube and Blogger.

SliceOfLife, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  18. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing in this world is simple in practical life , however in theoretical its seems to be simple . only way to earn money online is to work hard and Give birth to some innovative idea Which changes world , uniquenessis only thing which get appreciate no matter in which field you bring your Unique stuff ..

24wallpapers, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  19. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is something that you could do: Pay for a domain for around 2 to 5 years (should be around $50 to $250+ depending on the extension like .com v .info). You can take a look at Github Pages and use something like Octopress. Last time I checked, Github Pages was a free hosting. But sometimes you might get what you paid for with that though...

Mike Carroll, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. fortunelister

fortunelister Member

Best Answers:
    of course you can I have a list of at least 8 forums that are paying from 1 cents to 4 cents per post i cannot send you all the link but if you are interested you can pm me for me the list

fortunelister, Jul 28, 2013 IP