1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Competitor of Google in Search Engine race.

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by nrvaghela, Jul 9, 2013.

Currently Google are covering 60% search results where search engine of Russia mail dot ru is covering 40% part of search results. Now mail dot ru Russian company are planning to start search engine in other countries.

For more details visit -
    searchenginewatch dot com/article/2279285/Russias-Mail.Ru-Drops-Google-Search-Launches-Own-Search-Engine

What do you think mail dot ru beat Google in search engine competition?

nrvaghela, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. rockiesfan24

rockiesfan24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm always open for competition! I would love to see someone compete with Google for a fair share of majority of the search market.

rockiesfan24, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Me too, I would love to see a UK search engine. I even have a better designed search results page in mind which would work better for everyone both on mobile and desktop and in between, but alas have no clue how to do the back end just perfect to provide the natural results of the high qualiity to match the beautiful search results pages I have in mind.

Personally I think the present search results pages are awful design wise and are def geared up for PPC more than the end user and I know how to provide a much nicer balance in that regard...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    rockiesfan24 likes this.
  4. rockiesfan24

rockiesfan24 Active Member

Best Answers:

I can definitely agree with the results being PPC motivated. Even with the scattered results everywhere with random youtube videos, google places, authorship tags, and PPC it makes it look somewhat sloppy and unorganized design.

rockiesfan24, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I think somehow Google and it's better natural search results have lost out to PPC and shareholders and other demands sadly and so much so there is no way back or compromise in sight.

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 9, 2013 IP