1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you like adventures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by orionrock, Jul 9, 2013.

Do you like adventures..If yes then what type of adventures you like to do....

orionrock, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ones with a point to them...

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Life is an adventure as we don't know the outcome, and I very much enjoy my life. So yes, I do like adventure.
    Some people are filled with fear and apprehension at not knowing what the future holds, and are afraid of this adventure called life.....foolish, what a way to live huh?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  4. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I live for adventures. Especially the kind that don't require me to stand up.
    [​IMG]

Kerosene, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There's a brilliant adventure playground near where i live if that counts, it's got swings and slides and a fort...its ace...:rolleyes:

malky66, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Wordpress Design like this.
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:

So how much coaxing do you need when your kids try and get you to play to then? That fort doesn't sound like it would take much to get me to join in :)...

7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol... we don't let the kids play on it, we make them stay on the swings:rolleyes:

malky66, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  8. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:

Ah yes sounds about right LOL

Your lucky my Mrs and daughter went to the biggest park near us a couple of weeks back for the first time this year since it warmed up only to find the local council had removed all the furniture, including swings, slides, climbing frames and all other things and nobody seems to know why ...

It's quite an adventure now just to get to a park of decent size with things for children to play on.

9. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I was born in sumberagung, a small village in east java and move to Pakah when I was ten years old. There are small forest and farms behind my new lovely house. I used to carry my sister with me and together with four of my cousins, we go to the forest and found really nice place. It is about 300 meters from my home. Has so much flowers from few types. We love that place. My sister call it "Taman Seribu Bunga" which translated as "A garden with thousand flowers". My sister is about 5 years old (and I'm at 10) at that moment. I always remember how excited she is in that place. She smiled happily at me and as brother I was really proud to make her happy. My sister always stay with me because our parent was busy working in the store. I always remember and think her smiles as spirits when I was down. As a brother, I want to see her happy and achieve her dream. That is why I work really hard. She is about to graduate from campus four months later.:)
    Go to nearby forest with my sister is one of the best adventures for me. And yes, I like adventure. Even my favorite games are Adventure and RPG. (I love playing games to refresh my mind).:D

Arick unirow, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  10. Wordpress Design

Wordpress Design Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I really like adventures..Once I tried to climb Mount Everest, but I didn't make it. Luckily, I survived that time, and even if I know that there are big chances not to survive next time, I will try it..

Wordpress Design, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure it was the council that removed them, where i used to live there was a park and all the stuff disappeared overnight...turns out some pikey's had nicked it all and sold it for scrap!

malky66, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  12. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:

Ah yes it was the council in the case I am talking about

We also had a case of suspected pikeys nicking all the furniture from another park in the village of Brant Broughton just up the road from me recently http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk...tory-14279754-detail/story.html#axzz2YZIE85to well I say recently that was just before christmas 2011 but it still seems like recently to me

One of our neighbours got the regisration number of a truck going round stealing scrap metal and reported it, but there was no proof of the play park being them.

We live in flats and we had gas pipes nicked and gas leaking out a couple of years back (2011 just around the time of the play park incident) that I had to report and get the gas shut off b4 it went badly wrong.

Good job I smelt it really as no other bugger did, I was a little shocked gas pipes had been stolen from the side of the building and left to leak tbh...

That's the sort of adverture I don't like

13. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My adventures are usually safe. Nothing special:

bi-62501.jpg

Untitled.jpg

£££ The woman who swims with sharks-1743579.jpg

qwikad.com, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  14. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Near where I used to live (up until March this year), I don't think anyone even knew about the nearest park as it was a bit hidden away. In fact, I just looked on Google Maps (2013 aerial view photos) and it's gone! I doubt the council are competent enough to remember it was there and remove stuff.

ryan_uk, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  15. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like some adventure games like the old LucasArts games and some Flash games.

As for real-life adventures, I do enjoy some of them, but I like adventures that lead to some beautiful locations or beautiful women :p.

ViolentAJ, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  16. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    The Secret of Monkey Island is one of my favourite adventures of all time. :D

ryan_uk, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  17. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    And it seems only you and me that play this game and really like it. Anyone whom using DOS or Win 3.1 will understand the reasons. Your post remain me another thread about 'DOS Games'. I'm glad there is an updated version of the games.
    I wish to be back in old days and using DOS/Win 3.1 also 4.0/1 (95). They are good OS which taught me many things. A good adventure to learn Operating System.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    Arick unirow, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  18. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Yeah, those days they had the best adventure games. One in particular I enjoyed and missed is KGB.

There are real life adventures, too, to be had, let's not forget. Arick, you live in a country full of beautiful nature, great adventures to be had. :) And with my wife it's always an adventure. :D

ryan_uk, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and malky66 like this.
  19. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    KGB games wasn't available in my areas. Wikipedia said it was quite difficult game. A perfect game for anyone whom really love Computer. :D

And Ryan, it seems you already give me more reason to marry my girlfriend this year.:D

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    Arick unirow, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  20. Jassonx

Jassonx Peon

Best Answers:
    I do,sex ones..

Jassonx, Jul 13, 2013 IP