1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic Generation

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by somen123, Jul 8, 2013.

How can I generate more traffic using Social media?

somen123, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  2. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    Get more followers and likers. The more the merrier. They will be your little helpers to get your business name viral. Traffic shouldn't be hard when there is social media because the rush of traffic is almost automatic.

Endless Rain, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. Abhishek Vohera

Abhishek Vohera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have a facebook page as well as twitter account ... this two are most popular social media...be active get some quality followers and surely it will help you to gain huge traffic ... :)

Abhishek Vohera, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  4. rojishroy

rojishroy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) Get targeted followers and fans - this is important. You need fans and followers who are interested in your content, otherwise they won't click on your links or share your content (getting likes from random people who are not interested in your content won't help). Place your like boxes/ follow buttons in good positions so that they will get maximum exposure (conversions).

2) Write good content - if your articles are of bad quality then you can't expect your fans/ followers to share the content.

3) Maintain good "Edge Rank" - EdgeRank is an algorithm developed by Facebook to govern
    what is displayed, and how high on the News Feed. There are some ways to maintain good Edge Rank, you can find many tutorials in the web.

rojishroy, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  5. archert22

archert22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I can't stress #1 enough. A big portion of extending your reach with social media is not necessarily about social MASS but social DENSITY. That is, it isn't just enough to have A LOT of followers but you need a dense number of followers about a particular topic. Having 100 followers where 99 of them care about you and your topic is much better than 1000 where only 10 of them care.

Part of building good density is to be selective in the followers you add and the content that you produce. Make sure that for every new person you follow or new article you tweet, ask yourself, "Is this on point with the current brand I'm trying to create?" If not, don't tweet it, and don't follow these users.

Whenever I have a Twitter account, I try to think of several keywords that I'll be targetting all the time. I built a tool called Parakeet (http://www.getparakeet.com) that helps me out a bunch since I can just say "Follow 4 users every hour about [marketing, seo, monetization]" or "Every 2 hours, tweet about [marketing]" which allows me to be on point with building my brand.

archert22, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  6. YesThatsMe

YesThatsMe Member

Best Answers:
    Reddit is a blast... really lol. You will get massive traffic but donĀ“t be happy too fast. If you only post your own links, your domain will get shadowbanned pretty soon. As fast the traffic impact of reddit comes, as fast your domain can get shadowbanned over there :D

YesThatsMe, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  7. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get more traffic from social media activities by doing these activities in a proper way. You can create pages, add videos and images, follow people and add them on your profile etc. Also send direct messages to your friends, you can do paid SMO also, if you have instant need for visitors.
    http://www.easymedianetwork.com/social-media-marketing.html

emn, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  8. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You really need to share very interesting and useful content about the topic you have chosen. By doing this repeatedly and on consistent basis, you can build followers and fans. Social sites are not a quick, overnight traffic generation source but something for which you have to work hard and get involved in the niche.

This is true for any marketing method or model you choose. If you are not willing to work hard, then you are unlikely to succeed and might keep struggling for years.

It is so strange that many people want to take shortcuts to make money in little time. However, they keep on struggling for months and years in this hope, wasting so much valuable time. If you tell them that you can earn decent money if you work hard for six months dedicatedly on some project or business model, they are unwilling to commit that much time as they feel it is too long a duration and they need money much quickly. Yet, at the same time, they waste much more than six months in vain hopes of quick money.

anw001, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  9. OlegLola

OlegLola Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's true. You should be extremely proactive and creative, but not annoying. Treat your audience like people with definite interest, but not just as potential clients. Try to give them valuable information and only then start promotion.

OlegLola, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  10. John_Corner

John_Corner Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to make account on the social network by which you want to promote your business, after that post your product and bring traffic on your post by the help of some free social networking tools or you can buy your tools for adding followers or fans by this you can create massive traffic for your blog or business page.

John_Corner, Nov 29, 2013 IP