1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Driving Traffic To Your Site Or Squeeze Page

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Dodcrover, Feb 9, 2013.

1. daverney

daverney Greenhorn

Best Answers:

There are many great ways and a lot of them won't cost you a cent. I'm just returning to the IM community after some time away, but I have had some excellent teaching and the ways I want to go include

Article marketing
    Facebook marketing
    Forum marketing
    I would do video, but I'm not photogenic and I don't make a great video.

If you can write, you can write articles. You can use them for your blog, rewrite them for article submission directories and approach other bloggers with content you have prepared for their site. You can get inspiration for new articles anywhere. Like here, if you think you answer people's issues particularly well, you can use it to give you inspiration for your own blog.

You should build a Facebook page and once you have done that, you need to publicise it by interacting with other people, businesses and organisations whilst in your Facebook Fan Page ID. For example, I recently left a message on the Carlsberg page. I love Carlsberg (my favorite lager). This will bring people back to your own Fan Page and when this happens they may Like it, and if you have your opt-in form on the fan page, you will get some people who sign up to that too.

When you are established in a forum, you have the opportunity to build an email signature. This really is one of the greatest ways to go because people will notice your signature and when they do, they will either be interested or they won't, but those who are will click on your link and sign up to your list. The only reason you don't see a signature below is because this is only my second reply.

I hope this has helped :)

daverney, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  2. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    daverney is right ,I make a review in Video and then I post in youtube, you will get many traffic from youtube, good luck

ktp2012, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  3. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several methods you can use when promoting your site. Some are...

- Forums
    - Blog commenting
    - Guest posting
    - Writing articles
    - Creating newsletters
    - Social Bookmarking
    - Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)

The trick is to pick 2 methods you believe you would enjoy doing -- then stick to only those methods. Once you see results move to to 2 new methods.

After you have tried every method discard the ones that are not producing results - and focus on the ones that are.

Once you see that your sales funnel is profitable and you are earning commissions -- you then can go into paid traffic. But I would highly recommend you test your squeeze page with free traffic first!

A great way to get thousands of visitors to your squeeze page is through Solo Ads.

Hope this helps

mkcookin, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll add that if you aren't tracking your incoming traffic, you have no idea what works or doesn't work. I quite rarely send traffic straight to my website - I send it to a tracking link I've created with either Pretty Link or Adtrackz Gold. So for example, instead of sending traffic to 'mywebsite.com' - I'd send it to 'mywebsite.com/dp.html' - and the 'dp.html' is merely a cloaked redirection from Adtrackz that sends the traffic where-ever I want, while recording the hit.

This way, when I do media buys, for example, I know exactly whether or not I want to purchase from there again.

And there's no reason not to track - since the Wordpress plugin 'Pretty Link' is free.

Khadaji, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  5. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:

This is a great point Khadaji. If you are generating free traffic, or buying traffic, testing is a crucial part to growing your business. If you are using free methods, you can discard certain ones which may be article marketing, and focus on the ones that work, which could be YouTube.

Not only should you track your traffic, but you should be tracking how many opt ins, clicks, and conversion you get. For example on a squeeze page, just changing your headline, can make increase your opt in rate dramatically.

mkcookin, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  6. Doug

Doug Member

Best Answers:
    If you wanted to say catch a certain type bird in a live trap, how would you do it? By driving birds of every description towards your trap? Or by placing your traps where your birds hang out and putting some food in the traps that your birds really crave and they walk right in? Isn't it the same way with marketing? Find where your birds (people) are and attract them to your page, offer, etc. with something they can't resist.

Doug, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  7. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:

I might point out that it's FREE to track your incoming traffic... if you're using Wordpress, simply install 'Pretty Link' - then create a different link for each traffic source... so instead of 'BenHolmesOnline.com' - I'd be sending traffic from here to 'BenHolmesOnline.com/dp' - and in my Pretty Link, I'll see just how many people used 'dp' to end up on my site... and obviously, 'dp' stands for DigitalPoint.

You can also track outgoing links from your site through Pretty Link as well - and if you have different places on your webpage with an outgoing link - it's often quite interesting to see which one is getting the most clicks.

I track everything on my website - I want to know exactly what's happening... I even track my 404 errors, and note each one so I can see if I can fix it. (Interestingly, I noticed that Adtrackz Gold was looking for an image in the main directory, rather than the image subdirectory - so I simply moved the file)

Traffic is your life-blood, so you need to be working everyday to widen your 'footprint' on the net - so more visitors will hit your landing page.

Khadaji, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  8. kooldesigning

kooldesigning Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to drive traffic to your squeeze page design is use social media

kooldesigning, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  9. artofmarketing

artofmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use:
    - Solo Ads
    - Blog (SEO)
    - Youtube Videos
    - Social Media
    There are many other ways that work but these are my personal favorites!
    Good luck!
    Art

artofmarketing, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  10. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your niche but for me it is:

solo adverts
    ppc advertising
    social media
    seo
    word of mouth (don't under estimate this)
    forum commenting
    forum advertising

dsmpub, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  11. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    write 5 article everyday then submit it to directory, you will get huge traffic, more sales

ktp2012, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  12. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually do send them direct to product page.

dess71, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  13. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your skill set? I would direct all my traffic to a squeeze page by using paid traffic. Its just quicker, Then after I get their e-mail addresses I develop a relationship with them. This way they know who you are and they trust you. Plus when they trust you you can sell to them over and over in the future. You develop trust by providing value to your list, help them ask them what they want help with. Then you know what to send them.

Hope this helps someone.

kb24, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  14. 48HourContent

48HourContent Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Great tip on setting up a blog to drive traffic to a squeeze page! And then optimize the SEO of the blog NOT the squeeze page. A lot of people are looking for lessons to generate traffic and promote products on here - this is a solid tip that hopefully people don't skim past.

48HourContent, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  15. Derrick Michaels

Derrick Michaels Member

Best Answers:
    I think the easiest would be Videos and blog post but as for most effective I would say advertise, I like twitter because they have different payment plans and advertise in certain feeds according to your niche, plus i think you can make more money on twitter rather than facebook.

Derrick Michaels, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  16. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    any thoughts on leadimpact?

after the last G updates SEO became difficult. id suggest to go social.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    bobestes, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  17. SuchALady

SuchALady Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is great.

SuchALady, Nov 23, 2013 IP