1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

obviously i am new or i wouldn't be on this thread

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Myvoice87, Jul 6, 2013.

?

so why do big girls wear skinny jeans and skinny guys sag them.... its ridiculous

1. the girls think they look smaller huge misconception

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. they think they are slimming even though they crease all the way down your thigh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the guys have no common sense and even sagging baggy jeans look bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. they dont have good friends to tell them they look hideous

100.0%
  5. BOOM theres the first post poll Winning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    so im new to this digital point forum thats a given. i want to make money without spending any so i find myself checking this out and trying to get established. i dont want to buy your ebooks learn tips of the trade or audio files. dont try to sale me anything cause im not here to buy. im a cali girl born and raised and spend allot of time in vegas. i am part owner of a small promoting company and we hustle tickets and tshirts and were trying to build our business. i linked my paypal and my facebook blah blah blah so i can get established. so there it is my first post in a forum one step closer to doing the dam thing \m/ ( . ) ( . ) \m/ Hot Mess Mafia promotions .... ;)

Myvoice87, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum, girl.. :D Since this is a forum, I will tell my first impression about you and opinion of your intro post.. Coming like that and saying you are not gonna spend any dollar on anything really doesn't worry anyone on this forum.. Also, linking paypal and facebook account won't help you getting established, you need 3 likes from 3 different members for that.. If you are going to post things like ''blah blah blah'' you are on the wrong road. Try to avoid that font, cause no one want to decipher post like this... These are first guidelines (for free) if you want to become successful on this forum..

Have a nice day.. :D

VukasinI, Jul 6, 2013 IP
    Devtard, Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Cali "girl"? Your linked Google+ profile is for a man. Anyway, whatever you are, welcome to the forum. It's the modern world, men can be girls and girls can be men. :)

ryan_uk, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    I guess we won't judged if you are a girl or dude.. Maybe trying to get likes with attractive avatar from some horny idiots??

VukasinI, Jul 6, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  5. Myvoice87

Myvoice87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    VukasinI thanks for the info girl opinions of those already utilizing the site is much appreciated. I'm sure your aware when you sign up on some sites you start receiving a bunch of spam or sales pitches on how you can make money fast yadda yadda yadda.... I like to be upfront with people and let them know I'm not interested from the gate so we don't waste each others time. As far as the facebook and paypal that was just a way of me validating my existence in other sites where I am well established over a much much longer period of time and cross referencing them so as though people understand who I am if they are interested. I didn't want to just pop up an avatar and start begging for likes I'm sure people come and go quickly with that sort of thing and you really never know who you are talking to ;) I do have a tendency of saying blah blah blah from time to time to wrap it up or a lil yadda yadda yadda lol I guess to each is their own and Ill keep that in mind although I tend to take the path or road less traveled so to speak ;) I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else in this en-devour much respect ;) And keep the free guidelines coming all about it \m/ ( . ) ( . ) \m/

6. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    When I said to reconsider changing the font, I didn't mean to ''Bold'' it so it looks uglier..

VukasinI, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  7. Myvoice87

Myvoice87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    haaaaaaaaaa the google + ID is a friend of mines he was still logged in google chrome apparently earlier good looking out everyone I appreciate it most def ;) and thanks for pointing out my avatar that was actually a gamer girl photo shoot I did last summer for a maxim contest in Vegas I wasn't really going for the horny idiot target market in my Mario brothers t-shirt shorts and knee highs lol ;) its just kinda a fun gamer girl gear besides most those chicks didn't have cloths on or were in bikinis and thats just not how I operate \m/ ( . ) ( . ) \m/

8. Myvoice87

Myvoice87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vukasinl still working out the font situation what do you use girl ???? how was the last post a little easier on the eyes once I turned the size down and got the bold off there?
    \m/ ( . ) ( . ) \m/

9. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    I think now it's okay.. Maybe to get back the old one, so people won't notice so many grammatical errors... I'm just joking, just keep with this font, I like it..

VukasinI, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP....I think.:confused:

Spoiltdiva, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  11. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    For hot, you've got to look like me! I know, I have such a striking beak. Those girls wouldn't stand a chance.

As you're in Vegas, I have to ask, have you ever met Chumlee or The Old Man? (Pawn Stars on the History Channel, their shop is in LV.)

ryan_uk, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    OP when you joined DP a few minutes ago you were from Lodi California, now you're from Las Vegas Nevada. You seem to move around very quickly. You were a real estate agent, now all of a sudden you are a small business owner...... WTF?

13. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    It is just classic retarded spammer..I screw with them when I'm bored..

VukasinI, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  14. Myvoice87

Myvoice87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vukasinl touche girl I may not be like the most gramatical edumicated girl on this site but I can hold my own hopefully people wont need an interpreter to understand one of my posts lol i was very lucky in college I had Microsoft word and a thesources thingy mabobber to get my BA lmfao.... and I guess when I got my black belt in six sigma Ive been blessed with such a wonderful team of analysts to work with they make sure and get me through the day to day ;) not my strongest point but def something else for someone to point out ;) I can hang and enjoy the free guidelines so please do keep them coming girlie.... Spoiltdiva you either like me or you wont and im ok with either one long as we keep it real dont do the FAKE FRIENDS thing well and thanks for the welcome I think.... ;) and Ryan you totally got me beat with that beak for sureeeee I rocked a chicken costume for halloween last year and couldnt hold a candle to you hands down your WINNING. As for Chumlee and the Old Man I had the pleasure of meeting them a couple of times as I stayed at some apartments accross the street when I first got to Vegas and I was super broke they totally love my English Bulldog elvis total conversation starter and my heart ;) their good peeps

ryan_uk likes this.
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    OP don't worry I *won't* pretend to be your friend. So Lodi or Las Vegas? Realtor or small business owner?:mad:

16. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    She mentioned that it was her friend's Google+ ID.

ryan_uk, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Wonderful, penguins are so very generous in spirit and innocent of heart. Cool....give her the benefit of the doubt. I can learn from penguins methinks.;)

18. Myvoice87

Myvoice87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol glad well keep it 100 Spoiltdiva I can respect that and yes the penguin is super quick totally digging ya ryan_uk ;) ok so before I go on and I like totally forget to ask what is an OP is that like a noob? or does it say somewhere on my profile that's my name OP like the Realtor thing? my bad girl ..... like I said in my initial post at the top "im a cali girl born and raised and spend allot of time in vegas. i am part owner of a small promoting company" when I had that really shitty font no one liked..... and i got all the free guidelines my bad that's right in between the grammatical kaos and bad fonts and all the blah blah blahs nobody knew what the heck I was saying ;) So I'll break it down in the better font I am a cali girl born and raised I am also a Senior Business Analyst for a major health carrier in addition to that I have a small promoting company I am working on with my girl who lives in Vegas where I spent a year when I divorced my husband and decided to go balls to the wall for a minute
    \m/ ( . ) ( . ) \m/ ..... and if all that wasn't confusing enough my boy was logged into Google Chrome and when I set this account up today I linked it to him to really throw everyone off cause he was signed into Google chrome..... just for the record I'm totally loving that I made that decision by the way cause there's some hella cool people on here and networking is always fun on and off the net ;)

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  19. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    In terms of forum discussions, OP means "Original Poster". So, that means you as you started the thread.

I'm glad you haven't been scared off. Anyway, you can tell Christian a funny story now about how a Penguin thought you were a TS. :p

ryan_uk, Jul 6, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  20. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, with that small font i read that totally wrong...i thought you were a call girl.....Ɛ≡≡≡≡≡≡D~~~

malky66, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.