1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My account back after almost 2 weeks?????

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by AdsenseChic, Dec 4, 2006.

Before I get too excited I need you to please answer this. I got banned from Adsense like almost two weeks ago for invalid clicks. I sent several e-mails to Google and some of them had no response and one of them was rejected. Friday evening was my last e-mail. Of course, during this time I could not access my account at all but just 5 minutes ago, I checked my account and I can access it! and is even more it seems like they credit me all the money! BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY LETTER as yet of reinstatement. What's going on?

Also, since I got the banning letter at the end of November and those "invalid" clicks were supposed to have been generated on October, should I write them (when they write me) asking them if my account is clear also for November? Or they do not check your account on a monthly basis? I just want to make sure that I do not receive another banning letter for November!

Also, should I wait for them to write me? I am so excited, I think I am going to faint!!!!!

AdsenseChic, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  2. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In all probability, it seems your account has been reinstated, but as you say, I would wait till they to confirm as such before getting all too excited.

qwestcommunications, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  3. AdsenseChic

AdsenseChic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, my heart is pumping fast. I do not want to get too excited and then nothing. :(

4. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratz on getting your account back. Make sure you don't get banned again! That dosent happen very often getting your account back.

- Prilep :)

prilep, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  5. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    Thanks but I did not get it back as yet, they sent no letter but the payment history shows the FULL amount of money credited to me.

6. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratz,and wait

shand0, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  7. brainet

brainet Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, that some lucky experience, congrats for you. but in my opinion it's better if just contact the GA team, again. demand for some explaination or confirmation.

brainet, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  8. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    I still waiting for the letter! I hope they write soon. The waiting thing is driving me nuts. I still able to access my account, I hope they write soon.

If I get the letter of reinstatement, I will thank those who helped me without knowing about it (by reading their suggestions and implementing them).

I keep checking my e-mail but nothing yet.

9. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go ahead and take the initiative and email them to inquire instead of waiting for them to get off their ass. Their system might have goofed up (it happens) so you don't want to get too excited in case it's just a glitch. By the way, are Adsense ads showing up on your site again? If you took the ads down, put them back on and test them out.

jackburton2006, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  10. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    ัyeah, test the ads

tonyinabox, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  11. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    Hi Jack, thanks for replying. I had took off the code from some sites but not others and the ads are not showing in the ones I did not remove the code. :(

I think it could be the system have goofed up but can they show the payment has been sent??? That's what is showing on my stats and I am writing this and still can access it.

About writing them, I am puzzled. Remember when Cristian got kicked out and you told him to e-mail them every day to get his account back? That's what I did. Now, I really wonder if I should wait maybe until tomorrow. I am sure they are tired of hearing from me.

In any case, I also followed your advice in not putting all your eggs in the same basket, I also signed up with chitika and they approved me today. Can I show chitika in some pages and adsense in others in the same site, correct?

Thanks a lot for your tips, I gave you some rep ;)

12. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    tonyinabox, nothing yet

13. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    it would take like 48 hours to serve your ads if you got account back, i think

tonyinabox, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  14. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can show Adsense and Chitika on the same page, as long as you select Chitika's keyword setting (which is the default), and don't turn on Chitika's contextual setting.

But if they're showing that payment has been sent, check the date of that, and then check your bank account (if you use EFT). It usually takes 2 days for transafer. But anyways, if they're paying you, it does sound good that you will get your account back.

jackburton2006, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  15. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    Jack, I live outside the US and I receive payment by check, I will probably get it around the 10th or 14th of this month. Another question: if they write me, should I inquire whether my sites are "clear" for the month of November, too? See, I got the "invalid" click letter on the third week of November which means the "invalid" clicks were in October? or did they check my account up to that date in November when the letter was sent? If I get my account back, I just do not want to go through the same thing again this month! :(

16. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    tonyinabox, thanks for that info.

17. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    Update

I GOT THE LETTER! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

The amount they deducted was minimum. I am SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!

But I learned my lesson, I am NOT going to depend on Adsense as my only source anymore. I have Chitika now and I plan to have others.

I want to thank two people particularly for ALL the help they gave me without knowing:

1. Cristian Mezei. He wrote an article about his account being reinstated and I followed some of his advice.

2. Dear jackburton2006 who suggested many things and I implemented them.

People, I am so happy!!!!! :) :) :) :)

18. wizards

wizards Peon

Best Answers:
    grats for that, i hope my account will be back too >.<

wizards, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  19. maryn

maryn Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats to you! Try to not to let family and friends know about your site and don't use off-the-wall traffic generators. (I read some of your other threads.) Just build traffic slowly.
    But, in any case, it's great to hear that you were able to get your account back.

maryn, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  20. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    maryn, thank you! I did not purchase any traffic generators after reading the reviews here. Thanks for your comments!.