1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google+ is Better than Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by joshuthomas, Jun 22, 2013.

?

Do you feel Google+ is the Future outdoing FB?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. wajeeh ul hassan

wajeeh ul hassan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think Google + is a good social media marketing platform but not good at all , Facebook is the first and largest Social Media Network newly Launched other social networks like pinterest, ducknock etc are going good as they are providing good community and for the good marketing purposes !!!

wajeeh ul hassan, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  2. Facebook Ads Expert

Facebook Ads Expert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    FB is perfect for consumers and Google + cannot not even compete in this area. One day something will come along and top Facebook but I would put a lot of money on Google + not being it.

Whatever suits the consumers needs (NOT business' needs) the best will always win! Business' need to follow the consumer to advertise and not the other way round. At the moment there isn't that can nearly compete with Facebook for suiting social needs. There is nothing you can't find out, from local event to the weather to what your friends are up to. Unless someone makes something as broad as Facebook but easier to use, NOTHING will top it!

Facebook Ads Expert, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Recent Studies shows that Recently More Than 10k People Closed their Facebook account due to spamming and nudity Contents. I think In that point of view Google+ is Better Than Facebook.

iwebsocial, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  4. Facebook Ads Expert

Facebook Ads Expert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Facebook currently has more than 1.11 billion users. If 10,000 people have closed there account (that is 0.000009% of accounts), how does that change or effect anything?

As defensive as this may sound, that is such a ridiculous argument on your behalf.

Facebook Ads Expert, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  5. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:

This has become so wide, so large so it is difficult to give personalized view to each profile!

SERPpoint, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  6. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't use Google+ as much as I use Facebook so I cannot comment on those. Younger generation seems to focus more on Facebook although I still see a few users of Google+ at least they are noticed. Google+ won't be as popular as Facebook "yet". But it can happen, no one knows what Google+ can bring that can catch the public's attention.

Endless Rain, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  7. musicsense

musicsense Member

Best Answers:
    I Agree With You Google+ is Better Thatm Facebook For Webmasters

musicsense, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  8. log0008

log0008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do think G+ will get to around the level of facebook but never much higher, but who knows what social media will be in 10, 15, 20, 25 years from now!

log0008, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  9. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ may be better for business people and webmasters. But what about the common public like teenagers and others who just want to hang out and share interesting stuff with friends, exchange messages etc. They are hooked to Facebook right now and have lots of friends and connections. It is unlikely that these people may make the shift soon.

anw001, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  10. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    According to recent survey Google+ have bigger impact rather then Facebook or Twitter. Behind the top ranking of a website Google+ play a very important role.

scholarsjunction, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  11. Fluent_com

Fluent_com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Google+ is better to promote content and chat with other people in your industry or community. But Facebook is better for chatting with your friends, just because they're already on there. Facebook is quite blocked with talking to 'internet people' that you don't already know. Which is alright for some, but I like to meet new people with similar interests on the net.

Fluent_com, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  12. Affiliate Empire

Affiliate Empire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google + will be better in some years because:
    • It´s a Google service and in some years it will be a fully part of the Google offer so we will be quite dependent on it.
    • It´s more B to B than Facebook so you can create yourself a network rather via Facebook it´s more complicated.

Affiliate Empire, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  13. SlimCharles47

SlimCharles47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+ is great for different reasons than Facebook. It has wonderful SEO advantages, Google+ Hangouts are very helpful for remote business meetings, and as a research tool is it much more intuitive than Facebook. The big problem is that people do not use it in the same way that people use Facebook. I see this being a hindrance to its eventual growth.

SlimCharles47, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The biggest problem with Google + is probably that NO ONE uses it.. ;)

Mia, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  15. SeoBoom

SeoBoom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they only way Google plus is better that facebook is that G+ hasn't some posts sorting algorithm. And, except that, both of these networks serves different purposes and are good.

SeoBoom, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  16. william curl

william curl Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are asking for the personal use than the Facebook is the best network because of its features like its application uploading or gaming features, but Google+ can gives you more professional persons to increase your profitability than Facebook.

william curl, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  17. linkologia

linkologia Member

Best Answers:
    For google opinion, the best sites are sites which belong to google :) That's sure.
    So "plus" is more powerful then "like" blog on blogger is better then other, links from youtube are better then from other video sites, google webmaster tools are the best. Be a google's friend (use his sites) and he will like you :)

linkologia, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  18. huardalbert

huardalbert Peon

Best Answers:
    It's totally depends on your way of use if you are asking for the personal use than I think that Facebook is more efficient website where you can enjoy togetherness of your loving ones but if you are asking for business than I think that Google+ is more efficient to provide you traffic of better quality.

huardalbert, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  19. Paul Dilley

Paul Dilley Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has introduced two updates to its platform that I think will give it a great boost:

1) Author attribution to content makers and

2) Embedded Posts.

With the first update content publishers will be able to have their Google+ profile linked to their work. This means that people will know that this is your content no matter where it goes on the web.

With the second update, website owners will be able to embed any Google+ post, being it a photo or text, on their sites. While this is not a ground breaking invention it is a big deal for Google+. People will be able to interact with the content and directly comment on the publisher’s Google+ update.

My opinion is that Facebook will still lead in the near future, however Google+ is gaining solid ground.

Paul Dilley, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  20. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    G+ really good for me, In FB there is number fake members(Everyone know this), But in G+ most of the people are genuine. If i got some thing new i like to share it on G+ first, next on Facebook.

santhoshreddi, Dec 3, 2013 IP